Sequel: Walk Away I'm Okay

Mocking Bird

You Just Made My Day

I loved down time, it's very relaxing. Going to the mall and hanging out with friends. I was standing in front of a rack of clothes going through them looking for something cool. CiCi was across the store looking at shoes, she has an obsession with them.

"Did you hear about Synyster Gate's kid?" I heard a voice mumble a little ways away from where I was at.

"About how he got her band signed with the snap of his fingers yeah." another voice said in disgust.

"I bet she doesn't even have any talent at all and he did it so she wouldn't cry." the first voice said. I turned my eyes to their direction seeing some blondes looking at pieces of fabric that was suppose to be a shirt.

"She probably begged him, saying daddy you can buy my love get my band signed even if we are crappy." said the other one.

I narrowed my eyes at the two.

"Excuse me." I heard another girl say from arose from them. Her bright blue eyes narrowed at them from underneath her dark hair.

"Yeah?"

"Will you stop bad mouthing The Mocking Birds, you honestly haven't heard them or seen them preform or you wouldn't be complaining about them getting signed." she said shaking her head.

My eyes widen from underneath my hat and glass I stole from Matt that morning.

"Why should we, what are you their biggest fan?" asked one of the blondes.

The girl narrowed her eyes and placed her hands on her hips. " As a matter of fact I am." she said with a defying look.

"Whatever Loser." said the blondes as they walked away from the girl snickered and bad mouthing my band the entire way. The girl let out a small growl as she glared at their backs.

"They won't catch fire, trust me I already tried once they started talking." I said grinning over at her.

She looked over at me and raised her eyebrow. "Damn." she said snapping her fingers.

I laughed and held out my hand to her. "Nice to meet you." I said as I took the aviators of my face and placed them in the brim of my hat on my head. Watching as her eyes widen as she took my hand and shook it with a wild grin gracing her face.

"Oh my goodness, it's you!" she said as I just grinned.

"It's me" I said shrugging.

"I can't believe your here."

"Why I live here?" I asked tilting my head.

"no no I ment here in the mall, your like famous!" she said in a hush whisper.

"How is that possible we don't even have that much of a fan base here." I said shaking my head.

She shook her head and grabbed her ipod from her pocket and handed it to me.

"A band from Florida has been promoting your band with some songs they have of your stuff." she said pointing out a file with the bands name on it.

"Liam." I said

"That's the guitarist he is always saying stuff about your band." she said with a grin. "My brother actually got me a copy of some of the songs he said that they were selling some rough copies saying Liam had snuck and got some of your tracks." she said blushing.

I looked at her with my mouth wide open.

"You guys are really great." she said with a smile.

"I-I Thanks." I said speechless. She laughed and pulled a sharpie from her pocket handing it to me.

"Can you sign my shirt please I want to be the first to get your signature." She said with a grin. I took the sharpie and she turned around her white shirt was blank on the back. I quickly did my signature and a little note before handing it back to her.

"Thank you so much." she said with a smile.

"CiCi is over there if you want another signature." I said pointing in my wild friend from across the store, the girls eyes widen and her smiled widen as well.

"Oh My Goodness." she said looking back at me before holding her hand out. I shook her hand.

"I'm Ali, and you just made my day." she said with a grin.

"Nice to meet our number one fan." I said laughing as she laughed and quickly gave me a hug before running to CiCi who freaked and tried to ninja chop her before laughing and signing Ali's shirt too before coming over to me once Ali left.

"We just made a fan's day." she said bumping her hip into mine.

"No she just made my day." I said with a grin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again so sorry for the delay, just started a new job, full time too, so I only get a certain time to get on the computer.

thanks for the love lovelies

<3, Comments?