Sequel: Walk Away I'm Okay

Mocking Bird

Rumor has it

" Rumor has it that Jordan Haner, newly found daughter of guitarist of Avenged Sevenfold Brian Haner Jr. aka Synyster Gates, was in a hit in run accident this evening. All we were able to find out is that she in instant care. The car that hit her was described to be a '96 Navy Ford truck, the driver appeared to be a white male in his late 30s. If you have any more information please call the tip line that is being displayed at the bottom of the screen." I growled and switched the TV off, before turning to look at my broken little girl who laid in the huge hospital bed. Her right arm was in a cast along with her right leg.

"Brian." Michelle whispered coming into the room. I looked over at her.

"Yeah Mich?" I muttered

"Why don't you come with me and let one of the guys watch her alright, you need to rest." She said placing her hand on my shoulder.

"I can't leave her Mich, I can't leave her." I said closing my eyes as the beeping of her heart machine.

A knock broke my concentration on listening to the beeping.

The doctor came in through the door.

"Hello Mr. Haner." he said as he came over and checked her chart.

"Hi Doctor." I said softly. He looked over at me.

"You might want to go get some rest Mr. Haner she's in a stable condition and once she wakes up we'll be moving her to a lower floor." he said

I nodded before getting up and kissing her forehead where the gauze was wrapped around her head from the scratch she had received from the concrete. I leaned down to her ear.

"I'll be back princess, sit tight." I whispered before I grabbed Michelle's outstretch hand and we walked out the door with the doctor.

time skip

beep beep beep

My eyes felt heavy as I opened them. I looked around at the strange room without moving my head much. It was pounding and my ears were ringing. I closed my eyes and groaned as I felt my whole right side was numb, looking over tears gathered in my eyes as I took in the white cast that was wrapped around my arm and looked down and saw my leg was wrapped as well.

"what happened to me." I whimpered hoarsely as I blinked away tears. The door creeped open and my eyes looked over at the figure that was standing in the doorway. I blinked confused seeing a person I had no idea who they were.

A gasped came from him when he saw me looking at me.

"Someone get her doctor!" he called out to someone in the hall before he took a step inside the room. "Your awake!" he said sitting next to the bed flashing me a smile. I blinked at him still wondering who he was.

"Who are you?" I asked softly.

He blinked and looked around the room before he reached back and scratched his neck.

"Uhh my name is Leo." he said flashing me a nervous smile.

"uh huh." I nodded slowly before looking at the new figure coming in the room.

"Ah Miss Haner it's good to see you awake finally. You have quite the following of people here for you." he said as he came over and flashed a flashlight in my eyes, I blinked at the sudden light.

"What happened?" I asked

"You were hit by a car while you were crossing the street." the boy said before the doctor had the chance.

I looked over at him. "What?"

"I saw it happen, I was the one to keep you awake until your dad showed up." he said looking down. I blinked and slowly nodded.

"Thank you, but where is my dad?" I asked softly.

"Mr. Haner went home a couple of hours ago to get some rest. But you have a few more visitors in the lobby." said the doctor.

"Are they Jimmy, Matt, Zacky, and Johnny." I asked while bitting my lip.

"Yes along with a Mr. Jenks, and Renyolds along with a Miss Chambers." he said nodding

"Can I see them." I asked wanting to sit up.

"Sure, I'll go tell them your up." he said with a smile.

"Thank you."

I watched as he walked out before looking at the boy, Leo who was slowly turning his attention back to me.

"Thank you Leo." I whispered.

He gave me a smile. That's when I noticed his eyes. Those bright blue eyes that held so much emotion.

"Don't worry about it, I was glad to help, I'm just glad you woke up. We were fearing the worst you know." he said shrugging.

I nodded as I struggled to sit up, he quickly helped me sit up with gentle hands.

"Thanks."

"No problem." he muttered looking down.

"BABY HANER" I heard a yell I looked up seeing Jimmy standing in the doorway with CiCi trying to make her way around him.

"Jimmy let me in she's my bestie!!!" she was growling.

I chuckled as I watched him pick her up and walk into the room taking Leo's spot when I looked around for him I saw him quickly retreating out of the room as it filled with my family and friends. I wanted to call out to him, but I didn't know how over all the commotion.

"Enough." Matt called out through the room once he noticed me looking at everyone who all shut up once he said it. "Let the girl breath, Jesus." he said shaking his head. I smiled up at him.

"Thank you Matty." I said

"No problem kiddo." he said with a grin.

"Oh JoJo." CiCi cried as she flung her arms around my neck, I reached up and patted her back with my left hand. That's when I finally realized i couldn't move my right arm. I bit my lip as I looked down at my arm. The room quieted down. Seeing the tears that were gathering in my eyes.

"Don't worry Jordan." Zacky said as he came over and sat on my left side wrapping his arm around my shoulders as he slowly lifted my arm to my lap. "It'll get better." he whispered softly.

I held back the sob knowing he knew what I was thinking.

'Will I be ever pick up my guitar and play the same as before?'

Only time will tell, how long exactly will this pain last? My thoughts drifted as I watched everyone chattering about things as I looked around the small room, finding it amusing how we all fit in it. A figure in the doorway caught my eye and I looked over seeing my dad with tears in his eyes.

"Dad" I mumbled reaching my left hand to him, wanting him to come and hug me.

He did just that, soon I found myself wrapped in his strong arms with his hands running through my hair.

"Shh, don't worry sweetheart we'll get you up an about in no time." he whispered in my ear as I whimpered.