Sequel: Walk Away I'm Okay

Mocking Bird

Whisper

I sat down heavily on the couch in my house, my family was in the kitchen my friends were downstairs messing around in the sound room that my dad had set up.

I looked over at the TV watching the images flash, not hearing anything. My mind began to wonder. I closed my eyes and held my left hand to my head.

'"Damn it." I growled before I started to cross the road after looking. I felt my phone drop from my pocket and I went and grabbed it from the ground.

I look up hearing the sound of tires on water and I squeeze my eyes shut from the bright lights before they snap open at the in coming car then all I felt was pain and darkness.'


My eyes snapped open and I look around before grabbing my crutches and attempted to go to my room.

'I moan from the pain that was spreading up my arm and leg. Tears were blending with the rain that fell against my face. I try and move but I couldn't feel half of my body.

I let out a gasp of pain once someone comes into view. I have no idea who they are but all I can see is bright blue eyes staring at me with shock and pain.'


I freeze in the middle of the hallway staring off into space, my limbs felt numb at the memory.

'"Hey can you hear me." the person asked as they knelt down next to me taking my hand I could feel their warm hand against mine. I groaned at the contact and closed my eyes. " don't close your eyes sweetheart please don't close your eyes." they kept repeating. "SOMEONE CALL 911" I heard in the distance as I tried to stay focused on the blue eyes staring at me.'

"Leo." the name fell from my lips in a whisper as I started to make my way towards my room. I opened the door and slowly made my way towards my bed. Dropping down on the soft mattress I crease the blankets with my fingers.

'"what happened to me." I whimpered hoarsely as I blinked away tears. The door creeped open and my eyes looked over at the figure that was standing in the doorway. I blinked confused seeing a person I had no idea who they were.

A gasped came from him when he saw me looking at me.

"Someone get her doctor!" he called out to someone in the hall before he took a step inside the room. "Your awake!" he said sitting next to the bed flashing me a smile. I blinked at him still wondering who he was.

"Who are you?" I asked softly.

He blinked and looked around the room before he reached back and scratched his neck.

"Uhh my name is Leo." he said flashing me a nervous smile.'


A small smile came to my face as I looked over a the bear that was next to my bed. My eyes drifted to my guitar, tears began to prick at the edges of my vision.

'"Oh JoJo." CiCi cried as she flung her arms around my neck, I reached up and patted her back with my left hand. That's when I finally realized i couldn't move my right arm. I bit my lip as I looked down at my arm. The room quieted down. Seeing the tears that were gathering in my eyes.

"Don't worry Jordan." Zacky said as he came over and sat on my left side wrapping his arm around my shoulders as he slowly lifted my arm to my lap. "It'll get better." he whispered softly.'


I bit my lip looking down at my cast. The doctor had told me that it was broken in three places, that I had landed in a very awkward way, they had to reconstruct some of my arm. I placed my left hand on the cast and looked back at my guitar.

"I'll be able to." I whispered

"That a girl." a whisper flowed around me. I closed my eyes and held my head.

' Come on Jordan, come to mommy.' I gazed up at honey brown eyes and a blonde head of a woman.

I could feel my little fingers reaching out to the woman. Her smile showed me so much love.

'Such a pretty little girl, yes you are.' She cooed kissing my forehead.

'SAMANTHA GET DOWN HERE NOW.' a woman yelled in the back of my mind.

The woman that held me sighed and looked down at me with adoration.

'I'll be back Jordan just you wait.' she said with a smile as she sat me down in the crib and walked out the door.

I blinked away the tears that were falling down my cheeks.

"Sweet pea?" a voice asked from my doorway. I looked over seeing my dad standing there with a frown on his face.

"Hey dad." I whispered hoarsely.

He came in and sat down next to me wrapping his arms around me pulling me gently into his side.

"Don't worry Jordan, we'll get you back up to your mad skills soon." he said kissing my forehead.

I bit my lip thinking back to the small flashes of the woman that was my mother.

"I know dad." I whispered burying my head into his chest wrapping my arms around his waist.