Sequel: Walk Away I'm Okay

Mocking Bird

Don't Touch Me

I groaned as the bus stopped in front of me. I climbed the steps and made my way into the yellow death trap. Seeing CiCi perched in a seat in the middle of the bus I make my way towards her. Falling down next to her I released a sigh.

"What's wrong miss I know rockstars?" asked CiCi as she flipped through a magazine.

"I don't want to go back to school." I groaned out. Letting my head hit the back of the seat.

"Oh just think I only have two more months, that's what I do and it goes by fast." She said looking up as we make the second to last stop. Dan came bounding up the steps followed by Eric.

"Hey party queens" said Dan as he fell into the seat in front of us. Eric pushed him further into the seat.

"Move over dumb ass." He said sitting on the edge.

"So Eric?" asked CiCi as she looked up from her magazine.

"what Ciara?" he asked turning around to look at her.

"You gonna pass this year with us or are you gonna fail again?" she asked tilting her head. Eric glared at her before reaching over the seat and messing her hair up.

"Yes I'm gonna pass you loser." he said, before his eyes shifted over to me. " You okay Jordan?" he asked.

I looked up at him and sighed. "I'm as good as I can get." I said as the bus finally stopped at the front of the school. We all got off and stood in front of the school.

"Just think if we get signed we won't have to worry about school." mumbled CiCi as she looked up at the school.

Dan started laughing and grabbed CiCi and started acting like a dork. They both started dancing for no reason. Eric and I just laughed at them and walked on.

When we reached the doors we all split up going to our lockers. I made it to mine and started opening the door when something shoved me into the metal door. I hissed in pain as my head started throbbing from the force with the locker.

"Looky Looky if it isn't miss Misfit Connors." said the jock/ ass whole of the school Drew Michaels. I glared at him as I rubbed my head.

"What the hell do you want Drew." I asked as all his little buddies where across the hall staring at the scene in front of them.

Drew came up to were his face was level with mine, his hand reaching to tuck my bangs behind my ear. I grabbed his wrist and squeezed it.

"Don't touch me." I hissed shoving his hand away.

"That's right I forgot you swing the other way, with that CiCi chick." he said laughing. I growled and pushed him away from me and started walking away.

"What's wrong Connors? Not getting to much action lately." he hollered after me.

"Shut your fucking mouth you over grown ass." I snapped.

"Miss Connors." a voice stopped me from attacking Drew as I snapped my head in the direction of the voice. There stood the worst man ever Principle Hicks, he had hated my guts since the moment I had stepped into the high school my freshmen year.

"My office now." he snapped at me. I narrowed my eyes at him and made my way towards the stuffy office.

I sunk down in the uncomfortable chairs waiting for Hicks to show up. When he decided to grace me with his over weight presences.

"do you not know that I very much dis like it when I see you in my office Miss Connors." he said lacing his fingers together.

"Do you know it's called a diet, I bet the Misses can help that." I said with a bored look on my face.

His face turned red quickly in anger or embarrassment I had no idea.

"Detention after school all this week Miss Connors." he said. I sighed and stood up and walked out of the room and towards my class.

'Life can't get anymore screwed up then it already is.' I thought. As I entered my classroom the bell rang.

In the front of the school five figures where walking up the steps of the school, towards the office.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for the comments

more love <3 please?!?