Sequel: Walk Away I'm Okay

Mocking Bird

Shut Up

I turned my head and looked at the door. I felt my hood being tugged down from behind meaning either Matt or Zacky had tugged it down. Gates stood there looking at me.

"I'm the one that was to chicken enough to confront Diana and Walter, the day I got back looking for your mom. I was stupid enough to ignore a baby that was crying in the background to not ask what was going on." he said

The others in the room where looking else were.

"Well you grew some balls now didn't you." I mumbled, the guys chuckled but my glare stayed on my face.

"No, I finally got a letter from your mother with this." he said pulling out a piece of paper. He held it out to me and I grabbed it.

It was a birth certificate. It was my birth certificate. My eyes widen as I looked down at all the information. I read my name a thousand times.

"This isn't my name." I whispered. "It's your real name." He muttered quietly.

'this explains so much.' I thought. I handed him the certificate back, before I made my way out of the room. Ignoring the people that where following me. I make my way outside and sit on the steps pulling my hood up.

'Shit, keeps happening and I don't know what to do.' I thought as I saw a shadow next to me, soon someone was sitting next to me.

"I think it's strange to you know." he said softly. My eyes shifted to the side.

"I mean I find out I've had a kid for the past 17 years, damn Jordan if I had known." he mumbled.

"what would you have done." I asked.

"I would of not gone, I would of done anything to help your mom." he said looking at me. My eyes mirrored his. Though his was full of hope mine was full of confusion. I didn't know what was going to happen.

The school bell rang and I knew it was time for lunch. CiCi and the other's would be looking for me soon. I sighed and looked out in front of me.

"You guys better go, it's lunch and I don't think you want to be attack by teenagers." I said standing up.

He stood up and turned to look at me.

"I'll see you at your grandparents." he said

"Okay." I said rubbing my arm.

"I'm sorry about that by the way." he said gently touching my arm.

"It's fine." I said giving him a smile.

He smiled at me and made his way towards the parking lot with the other guys.

I sighed and turned around before heading back inside.

"HEY JORDAN!" A yell broke out from behind me. I turn around and see the Rev waving.

"WE GOT YOU OUT OF DETENTION BY THE WAY." he laughed. I grinned and laughed before I waved back at him.

I turned around and made my way back inside.