Sequel: No Longer in the Past
Status: Finished

A Thousand Things I Regret.. A Million That I Loved

I Regret/Loved You

I regret seeing you again after two long years. I regret letting you take me to the movies. I regret when our lips met, and I regret liking it. I regret dating again, when we should of went our seperate ways. I regret going to the park with you on our second date. I regret sitting on that bench. I regret letting your lips find mine, I regret thinking of doing so much more. I regret not stopping your hand from going under my shirt. I regret sneaking through your window and doing what we did. I regret letting my phone die, and not having a ride. I regret getting into your car a week later, that Thursday night. I regret not telling my parents that you were high. I regret letting you break up with me the next day without asking why. So honey theres a thousand things I REGRET about you, but on the better side theres at least a million things I LOVED about you. I loved growing up with you. I loved your smile. I loved the way you played guitar, I loved how you said you loved my smile. I loved your green eyes staring at me like I was truely beautiful. I loved your curly brown hair under those stupid hats of yours. I loved your confident attitude. I loved how you thought you were the hottest guy in town. I loved the way you walked and talked, like you were unstoppable. I loved the way you laughed and everything I did wrong. I loved it when you teased me, I loved it when you called me short. I loved the way you stood me up, I loved the way you thought I believed your lies. But most of all I loved what you said on our first date, "If a girl is beautiful, never make her pay." I loved the way you said that.