Pint-Sized Romeo

Frank Iero has it good. Amazing mom, awesome friends, good grades... To an outsider, it'd seem like he has everything he could ever ask for. But there's one thing he wants that Frank just knows he can't have: his best friend, Gerard Way.

Gerard, to Frank's knowledge, has never shown any interest in guys. With his good looks and kind heart, he could have anyone he wanted, guy or girl. So why would he ever choose Frank?

Gerard has a secret, though, and when he tells Frank about his crush, Frank, begrudgingly, agrees to help. Frank doesn't know much about girls, but he figures that if Gerard needs his help, then it will at least let him spend more time with Gerard.

But who does Gerard like? And why won't he tell anyone?

For the purposes of the highschool setting, ages have been changed. So don't worry about it. This is fiction. That also means that this didn't happen and I don't have any rights to the characters that didn't come from my head. I do take ownership of the plot, so pleeeease don't steal it. It's not that fantastic anyways.

Rated R for swearing with a possible future NC-17 rating.

(This is going to be a Frerard, so if you don't like boy/boy then I highly suggest you do not read it. No one wants to hear about it if you don't agree with homosexuality, so just click the red x in the corner and spare us.)
  1. Prologue
    "I was pretty territorial about my color of the day."
  2. Chapter 1
    "It's easy to do something you aren't afraid to do."
  3. Chapter 2
    "I'm a teenage boy. I'm allowed to be horny."
  4. Chapter 3
    ""Everyone is just waiting for you to confess your undying love for each other and get together already.""
  5. Chapter 4
    "He joined in we both were rolling around on the kitchen floor, laughing our asses off like it was the funniest thing in the world because at that moment in time, it was."
  6. Chapter 5
    "So maybe I wanted to perve on Frank a bit. You'd do the same in my position."
  7. Chapter 6
    Next time, try keeping it down a little, hun."
  8. Chapter 7
    "You make me feel like I'm 12 again and at my Aunt Maude's house." "But your cheeks! They're just so pinchable!"
  9. Chapter 8
    "Do we need to call the nice men in the white coats? They'll take you to a nice, soft room and give you a fancy jacket that matches the walls!"
  10. Chapter 9
    "You know, sometimes I feel like you only hang out with me because I let you cuddle me."
  11. Chapter 10
    "My life is officially ***ed up."
  12. Chapter 11
    "Worst. Joke. Ever."
  13. Chapter 12
    "This was going to be a long night..."
  14. Chapter 13
    "I like bacon too much to doubt it."
  15. Chapter 14
    "I have so much more respect for Zac Efron now."
  16. Chapter 15
    "Yeah, but I'm short, so I effectively stay young forever."
  17. Chapter 16
    "Gee, you were singing Edith Piaf in the shower. It had to be about someone."
  18. Chapter 17
    "That's because you were too busy checking out Gerard."
  19. Chapter 18
    "All he needed was a puffy white cat and an evil laugh and he'd be the evil mastermind in some cheesy superhero movie."
  20. Chapter 19
    "This is supposed to be truth or dare, not interrogate Gerard time."
  21. Chapter 20
    "I can't keep doing this."
  22. Chapter 21
  23. Chapter 22
    "'Aww, maybe later.' he said. 'I don't think that'd be appropriate in the living room.'"
  24. Chapter 23
    "I mean, my jeans were tighter than a lot of the girls at school, but whatever."
  25. Chapter 24
    HOW TO WIN ZONE BADGES IN THE AUTHOR'S NOTE
  26. Chapter 25
    "I want to show him how amazing he is." (KILLJOY NAME WINNER ANNOUNCED)
  27. Chapter 26
    "You have more hair supplies than my mother."
  28. Chapter 27
    "I ***ing love picnics."
  29. Chapter 28
    "Well, I wouldn't say no to presents."
  30. Chapter 29
    "Stay the night?"
  31. Chapter 30
    "I have never seen a more beautiful sight."
  32. Chapter 31 - Time jump
    "You know that only happened 'cause I was drunk and hungry."
  33. Chapter 32
    "My heart stopped"
  34. Chapter 33
  35. Chapter 34