I Need Him, My Gerard

Happy Birthday

Gerard is OK, and I’m hoping Gerard and Mikey will leave home as soon as possible. They stay over at mine as much as possible. I think my mum is getting a bit fed up if them being around, but I don’t really care. Gerard and Mikey need me, and it’s a very real possibility that Gerard will become depressed and suicidal if he’s stuck at home with his dad. Anyway, it’s almost my birthday, and I’m really excited but nervous, because I love Gerard, and there’s no one I’d rather have sex with, but it’s a big step. What I’m most worried about is…

“Frankie, Gerard’s here. Again.”

“OK,” I said, running down to meet him.

“Hey Gee, what’d you want?”

“Hang out?” He was more confident in my house, but he still had issues.

“Ok, want to go upstairs?”

“Yeah, ok.” I grabbed his hand and led him upstairs, even though he knew the way as well as I did.

“Can we sit down?” he asked, signaling for us to sit on the bed.

“Sure.” We sat down and he put his hand on my leg.

“Frankie, I know your birthday is coming up. Are you still ready? I don’t mind if your not, I want you to be comfortable and happy to have sex.”

“Gerard, you’re the one, and if you’ll take care of me, I’m ready.” He smiled and kissed me.

“So Gee, how good a boyfriend are you? How many days until my birthday? Be warned, if you get it wrong I won’t kiss you for a week. No pressure.’ He bit his lip in a very thoughtful way.

“Erm, I totally know this. 6 days.” I sighed and tutted. “Damn it, did I get it wrong?”

“I’m going to have to kiss you.” I grinned and leaned in. He closed his eyes. So I bit his nose.

“What the hell Frank. What was that for?”

“You closed your eyes. I know I’m not hot, but must you close your eyes and imagine someone else?”

“Aww, babe I’m not closing my eyes because of that, you’re incredibly hot.”

“Thanks,” I said grinning.

“You too.” He grinned too, and we made out. For some reason, I always end up on the bottom.

“Gee, why do I always end up on the bottom?”

“Because you are my bitch. Ok?”

“No.”

“Good good. Shall we get back to it?”

“Well, yeah ok.”

Then we made out, and I made sure I proved to Gerard that I wasn’t his bitch by feeling him up pretty good. I totally ended up dominating, even though he tried his best, kind of like a kinky battle. He still won the tongue war. Yes a tongue war. He came up with it to describe the fight between our tongues for dominance over the others mouth.

“Are you going to school tomorrow?” I asked him, whilst we caught our breath.

“Of course, why wouldn’t I be?”

“I don’t know, perhaps you wouldn’t have to spend as much time with me,” I played.

“Frankie, I want to be with you all the time.” He said, kissing me on the cheek.

“I’m touched, truly.”

“I lurvve you,” he slurred, nuzzling into my neck.

“I love you too,” I said, sticking my tongue down HIS throat, so there wasn’t even a battle.

“Hey,” he protested, annoyed about my move. I pulled away from him, making him groan.

“What?” I asked, annoyed about him breaking it off, I was starting to enjoy dominance.

“I’m the boss baby.”

“Whatever.”

“Anyway I have to go.”

“Yeah, I’ve got stuff to do as well.”

“Right.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.” it was funny; I think this was our first fight.

It’s a bit lame seeing as we had a quick kiss before he went. But oh well, I’m glad we didn’t have a big fight, that would really suck, you know. Anyway, night.

‘Hey Gee,” I said, as he strolled over to the corner where I was standing with Mikey. I don’t understand why they don’t walk together.

“Mikey, why don’t you and Gerard walk together?”

“He’s too slow, and always late. Also, he’s very antisocial and moody until he gets near his boyfriend.”

“Hey, shut up dude. He has a right; I can brighten up anyone’s day.” I grinned at him, baring my teeth as close to Mikey’s head as humanly possible. He laughed.

“See, brightening up your day.” I said finally, proving my point.

“Yeah Ok, anyways here comes Gerard.”

I bounded up to him, startling him a little because he was looking at the floor until I leaped on him. I put my hands in his hair and got them all caught up, and he shouted as I pulled his hair.

“Hold still Retard,” I shouted, untangling myself.

Mikey was in hysterics by this time, so we both went over, ready to teach him a lesson about making fun of the cooliest Jersey Heroes. I tickled his ribs mercilessly, and Gerard screwed with his hair, whilst he yelped, trying not to shout out or scream likes a little girl.
Then we linked our arms through his, and dragged him down the road and out to school, with him swearing at us and calling us ridiculous names. We just laughed, shrugging his blindly furious comments off.
TIME ELAPSE
It’s my birthday. I’m finally sixteen, and it took its sweet time getting here. We have school today, and I’m actually glad, because no matter how much I want to sleep with Gerard, I can’t help being nervous, and I want to take today to get ready. I’m going to tell him I’m a virgin today, even though he probably knows, I want him to understand that I don’t know what I’m supposed to do.

“Happy Birthday Frankie,” Gerard and Mikey shout in unison at my door.

Mikey hands me a badly wrapped gift and Gerard gave me a bag full of badly wrapped gifts and kissed me hard on the lips, letting me dominate, and explore his mouth.

“I love you guys,” I said, genuinely touched by this. We walked to school, and I put my gifts in my locker.

“I’ll open them at lunch, okay?” I said to the guys who were standing waiting for me to open them.

“Okay,” Gerard said, slipping his hand through mine and peering into my locker.

He wrinkled his nose, surveying my scruffy books and what looks like the remains of a sandwich, but I really couldn’t tell. Then his face broke into a huge grin.
“What?” I asked. He just pointed in the direction of my locker door.

“Oh,” I said, my face going scarlet.

There was a few photo strips we had done in town. There was one of me, Gerard and Mikey doing goofy stuff, and then there were some taken of me and Gerard doing goofy stuff, and one taken a bit more recently, of me and Gerard being well, erm, romantic? Or just kinky? Who knows anymore? He laughed.

“Frankie, I didn’t know you cared that much.”

“Of course I do. I’m very sentimental.”

“I understand, but unfortunately I’m not, I’m a GUY.” Mikey laughed.

“Don’t be so sure of that.” I said, laughing as he glared at me.

“Frankie we got to get to class,” Mikey worried.

“Ok, bye bye Gee, forgive me,” I said pouting at him.

“It’s your birthday; I have to forgive you if I want some sugar tonight.”

He whispered that last bit, so he didn’t scar Mikey.

The bell goes, finally signaling the start of lunch. I got up and went to find Mikey and Gee, knowing they’d be on the steps. I grabbed their gifts out of my locker and took them with me. I crashed in the grass next to Gerard, after finally finding them, not on the steps, under a tree on the field, where I hadn’t sat since before I met Gerard.

“Thanks for making me look for you,” I said, pretending to be in a mood.

“You’re welcome,” said Mikey, and Gerard smirked.

“Are you going to open your presents?”

“Oh, yeah ok,” I said, grabbing Mikey’s.

I opened it hurriedly and laughed at the contents. A grow your own boyfriend and a multi pack of thongs. Oops, that’s not all, a multi pack of condoms and a lube tube.

“Thanks Mikey,” I said, and hugged him tightly.

“Hey,” said Gerard, looking at the grow your own boyfriend.

“Am I not good enough or something?”

“Hell no,” said Mikey, putting his arms up as Gerard hit him.

“Course you are Gee,” I said. Gerard knew how to freak out Mikey.

“Hey Frankie, we can put the rest of this stuff to use,” he said in a seductive voice.

“Eeww, mentally scarred,” whimpered Mikey.

“Or aroused?” I said, laughing at the look of obvious horror on Mikey’s face.

“Open mine open mine,” said Gerard, bouncing up and down on the grass.

“Ok Gee, calm down.” I tipped the bag upside down and spread the little packages around.

“Gee, there are loads here.” I took the first and opened it.

“That’s cool. What is it?”

“Ha, it’s a special pen that plays music.”

“That really is cool Gee, thanks.” Then I moved onto the next one. I laughed.

“Trust you,” I laughed, putting my pretty pink tiara on.

“Well, I saw you eyeing it up in the shop didn’t I?”

“Yeah.” Then I moved onto the next one. I opened it.

“Gee, it’s really fantastic,” I said.

A really nice iron maiden notebook. One more to go. I opened it slower; it was the biggest of the lot.

“Gerard, its great,” I gushed.

A velvet box with a beautiful necklace in it. It was a white gold chain, with a dog tag engraved with our names in it.

“I love you guys,” I said, jumping on top of them and giving them a huge bear hug.

“Your main present comes later though; I’ll come round and give it to you tonight.’

“Yeah,” I said. I was shaking but my heart was leaping at the same times.
♠ ♠ ♠
best in the next chapter, but you'll have to wait...