I Need Him, My Gerard

I love you

When school finally ended, I was going to go home and hang around with my mum for a bit, but Gerard caught up with me and linked his fingers through mine.

“Where are YOU going?”

“Home.”

“Can I come?”

“Yes, if you want to.”

“Good. Frankie, I need to talk to you about tonight.”

Great, there’s that thing I wanted to talk about right now.

“What about it?”

“Well obviously we can’t do it at my house, and your mum doesn’t know your gay, and if I do my part well, you’ll make a LOT of noise.’ I smiled, but I was really nervous.
“So I was thinking we could check into a motel, I have a room reserved, but if you have changed your mind don’t worry.”

“Gerard, I haven’t changed my mind, I love you. As long as you’ll take care of me I’m willing to have sex with you, there’s no one else in the world I’d rather be with.”

“Maybe that would change if you did some other guys after.” He laughed.

“Maybe I will do other guys. Is that what you want?”

“Hell no. You’re mine, I saw you first.”

We both laughed. I was actually thinking, well I saw him first, because in my eyes he was this incredibly hot guy, and I couldn’t understand why guys and girls weren’t throwing themselves at him. Mind you, I also couldn’t understand how anyone could hate him. I definitely couldn’t understand how he noticed me and loves me. I’m nobody.
We reached my house, and I decided I was going to tell my mum I was gay, and Gerard was my boyfriend now. After all, Gerard had a motel room reserved, so if she threw me out I’d have somewhere to go.

“Gerard, I’m going to tell my mum I’m gay now. I’m not going to make you come in with me, but I could use the support.”

“Are you sure you want to do this. I’ll come in with you and hold your hand and do whatever you want if you’re ready.” He kissed me and smiled.

“I am ready. I want everyone to know how proud I am of my boyfriend.” I gripped his hand harder and he smiled at me.
So I opened the door and called in.

“Mum, are you home?”
“Yes sweetie, what is it?”
“Could I talk to you in the sitting room please, I have something important to say.”

“Erm, ok, sweetie I’ll be right in.”
I took Gerard’s hand and led him into the sitting room, where we both collapsed on the sofa. Neither of us was as relaxed as usual, in fact we both were stiff. I tried to grab Gerard’s hand, but he told me to wait until I’d told her I was gay before we held hands.
Mum came in and sat on the sofa opposite us.
“Oh Gerard is here. What did you want to tell me?”
“Mum, this may come as a shock to you, and I really don’t want you to over react or get upset. Also you have to promise not to be angry with us, OK?”

“Hunny, you’re scaring me, I need you to tell me what happened.”
“Mum, I’m gay, and Gerard…”
“Is your boyfriend, correct?”
“Yes. I love him and I want you to be happy for me because I’m happy.”
“I don’t mind that you are gay, but I do not approve of your boyfriend.” She shot Gerard a dirty look.
“Mum, that’s none of your business. I love Gerard and I want you to be happy for me. I wish you saw Gerard as I do, as a great guy.”
“Frankie, I think he is a nice man, but he is older than you, and I don’t want you mixed up in the things he is mixed up in, you’re just a kid.” I felt Gerard’s hand shaking, and squeezed it harder, and he looked at me.
“Mum, I’m not a kid, and Gerard is not a man. He’s mixed up, but so am I and he saved my life.” I looked at him sideways, and he was grinning.
“Besides mum, Gerard is right here, and if you except us, we’ll stay, if you don’t we’ll go. I won’t leave him because you want me to.”
“I understand. I do not approve of your relationship, but I will let you and your boyfriend stay here Frankie.”
“Thank you mum.”
“Now I’m going to call your father. He won’t be happy to know his son is a faggot dating an alcoholic pedophile that looks like a hobo.”
“Ok, Gerard we are leaving now, and mum, don’t expect me to come back.” I pulled Gerard up.
“Frankie, are you sure you want to do this?” He whispered in my ear.
“I’ll leave if your family is more important.”
“No way, you took me over your family, and I’m doing the same for you.”
“OK.” He whispered, knowing he couldn’t change my mind. Then we walked out. My mum was smashing things in the kitchen, Gerard was standing by the door looking worried, and I gritted my teeth as I shoved my stuff into bags, not having a clue where I’d go from here. Then we left the house. I linked my arm through his and we walked along the road.
“So am I a home wrecker?” Gerard asked me, looking at the floor.
“Only as much as I am.” I said, lifting his head.
“Baby, we’ve done the right thing,” I said, kissing him on the lips.

“I know,” he said, shuffling in his pockets for something. He had a crumpled piece of paper with our motel reservation on it.

“Shall we check in now?” He asked, grinning at me.

“Yeah, Ok,” I said, enthusiastically as possible seeing as I was petrified.

“Don’t worry babe,” he said taking my hand.

“I’ll help you through it all.”

Ten minutes later, sitting on the bed. This was it. I was about to sleep with Gerard.
“Are you sure Frankie?”
“For crying out loud, do you have to ask that again?” He smiled and kissed me. Then he slowly took off my top, and I took off his, just like skinny dipping, but more sensual. Then he began undoing my belt, and he pulled my skinny jeans off me. Then I did the same for him, slowly. He didn’t ask if I was ready again. He just kissed me and slid his hand into my boxers, stroking me, making me melt. He removed my boxers. Then he kissed me and smiled at me.
“You’re perfect.” I smiled, and he moved down my body, licking me all over. I couldn’t believe how natural it felt. He licked my length, and put it in his mouth, his warm breath tickling me. He sucked me, making me grown and strokes his hair. Then I came in his mouth. He drank it all and kissed me.
“I’m going into you now, and it will hurt at first, but the pain won’t last.”
Then he put his length into me, and I cried out in pain, tears streaming down my face. I didn't know it could hurt that bad. Then he left himself inside of me so I could get used to it, Then he slowly started moving in and out of me. The pain stopped, and a good feeling came over me. After about two minutes I asked him to go faster. He was reluctant, but he did, and hit my prostate every time. Now that was incredible, and well worth the pain. He kissed my neck and began stroking my length until I couldn't help it, the pleasure was too intense. I came all over the bed and my stomach and Gerard's hands. He smiled, and we rode the orgasm out together.
“I love you Gerard,” I gasped.
“I love you too Frankie,” he said, not feeling the pleasure as much as I did.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's finally here.
I was worried about this chapter, it's my first scene like this
comments pleesexxx