I Need Him, My Gerard

Bondage?

“Gerard, I’m going to pretend you didn’t say that. We both know that skittles are the food of life.”

“Alright Frankie, I love skittles,” he said laughing. I knew he was only saying it because he wanted to please me, but it gave me reassurance that we could stay together. I know it sounds stupid, but skittles and Gerard really were my life, just as Coffee and I was Gerard’s.

“What are you doing for Christmas this year Gee?” I asked him, knowing that he was probably staying home with his family, but I wasn’t so I had to ask.

“Erm, well, we have to stay at home on Christmas day, but my mum says you can come round after tea, because dad is going to the pub with his mates after tea. Well, if that’s ok with you, I mean if you have something better to do then its ok.”

“Oh Gee, I love you so much. My Christmases really suck; spending one with you would be incredible. Are you sure though?”

“Yeah, Mikey is bringing Ray over as well, so we can all go together, it’ll be fun.”

“Yeah, it will. Hey that way I can give you your present on Christmas day.”

“Yeah, same.” Then I had a thought.

“Gee, did you buy my Christmas present the other day when we went shopping?”

“Aww, how did you guess?” He asked, looking disappointed.

“I don’t know, but you really did hide it well, I don’t have a clue what you got me,” I said, smiling and running my hand along his arm, trying to reassure him.

“Really?”

“Yeah. Well, you know my mums going to be home soon. If Mikey asked you if I raped you, shuffle around, mumble and say nothing. I think it will be fun to make them think that for a while.”

“Yeah, ok,” he said, laughing. “But you know Frankie; it wouldn’t be the end of the world if you did rape me, I like that kind of thing.”
Oh, I can’t work out if he’[s serious or not. I love him, but I’m definitely not into that scene, and he’s never said anything before.

“Are you into bondage baby?” I asked cautiously. I wouldn’t judge him if he was.

“Erm, I haven’t been before, but there’s something about you in leather all tied up and me having power which gets me really happy.”

“Oh. OK. Well, I wouldn’t mind the roles being reversed,” I said grinning at him. I am such a good actor; because I think I would mind quite a lot actually, bondage freaks me out a bit. But I love him, so I have a great extra present idea now, and I’ll try it out with him because I love him.

“Anyways, I’m out of here baby, I got to get home. I guess I’ll see you tomorrow. Hey, it’ll be Christmas eve,” he said, laughing as my eyes lit up.

“Yay, my mums working tomorrow morning, so you can come over, I’ll make coffee,” I said, tempting him to leave his bed early.

“OK, as long as I get coffee and a nice big kiss from my Frankie,” he said, pulling me into him.

“Well, durr,” I said, kissing him softly on the lips.

“Bye then,” he said and I waved to him as he walked off down the street.
Tomorrow was going to be good, but right now I had to go out and buy the extra present Gerard had revealed to me. Yes that’s right. I was only going to get handcuffs though, I can’t handle much else.

“Hey Gee,” I said, bouncy and energetic.

“Coffee, stat,” he yawned. I laughed. I was surprised he had remembered to get dressed and hadn’t collapsed on the way over here; he was so dysfunctional in the morning without coffee. I had made up a pot earlier, so I could just pour him a mug and he gulped it down, like he was recharging himself. Then he brightened up.

“How are you today?” he asked me, rubbing my back, drawing me into him.

“Erm, excited about Christmas since I’m seeing you, and looking forward to today.” I grabbed his hand and led him into the sitting room, pulling him down on the sofa.

“Now where’s that other thing you promised me today?” he asked me. I obviously looked puzzled, because he started to explain it to me.

“You promised me coffee and a kiss.”

“Actually, you told yourself what I was giving you. I didn’t agree.”

“Well I’m taking it,” he said, pulling me into his lap and kissing me. I laughed and curled up on his lap.
“I got you a new present,” I said, playing with the zipper on his jacket.

“You didn’t have to,” he said, stroking my cheek.
“Course I did.” I said, kissing his outstretched hand and then his lips.

“Frankie,” he moaned, wrapping his arms around my waist.

“What?” I asked, even though I knew what he was going to say.

“Can we go upstairs and make love?” he asked bluntly.

“I don’t see why not,” I replied, taking his hand and leading him upstairs.

“Bye then,” I whispered from the door as he left. “I’ll see you tomorrow?”

“Yeah,” he said, letting go of my arms and walking straight out the door.
Tomorrow is going to be incredible. I’m really excited about tomorrow, so I’m going to wrap up my presents for Gerard. Oops, I didn’t get anything for Ray. How stupid of me. I’m going to go out now and try to find a decent present for him on Christmas Eve. Like that will happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, not great but the christmas chapter will be better