I Need Him, My Gerard

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas
Great, Christmas morning. I can look forward to an abusive day. Until four. Then I can have a blissful time with Gee and the guys. THAT will be great. This is actually the first Christmas I’ve had something to look forward to. I did manage to find something for Ray, and I didn’t bother with Matt. He’s OK, but he seems a bit distant, and we don’t really get on.
Gerard already told me Matt won’t be there, so I can’t be bothered. He hasn’t said anything, but I get the feeling Matt is homophobic or something. Actually, no, just a bit grossed out by us. Whenever we kiss or show affection for each other, he leaves. Not lie I care, I’ve only said like two words to him.
“Hi Matt.” seriously, that’s it.

“Frankie, wake up sweetie,” my mum called up. I know what you’re thinking, that doesn’t seem like abuse, right. Just wait until my dad pays his Christmas visit. I haven’t been gay for a year yet, so I can expect my Christmas beating to be a lot worse now I’m a “faggot,” but I have a few hours with my mum before he comes around. I drag myself out of bed and put on an unfamiliar pair of jeans that are to big for me. I think they’re Gerard’s, and a hoodie, also Gerard’s.
“Hey mum,” I yawned when I got downstairs.

“Hey sweetie. Merry Christmas.” She got up and kissed me, leading me to the couch.
“Do you want to open your presents?” she asked me eagerly. I couldn’t work out what was up, usually she couldn’t even get up at Christmas, and I hardly got presents.

“Yeah, ok,” I said, yawning again. She got up and brought a sack into the room. My eyes widened as she poured like fifty presents out and smiled at me. Suddenly I became a kid again. I jumped down onto the floor and began ripping them up. I grinned at each one. I got everything I wanted, and then some. I thanked my mum when I was done, and ran upstairs to get hers.
“Do you want any breakfast?” she called up.

“Yeah please,” I shouted down, finding all her gifts. Luckily I always got her a lot because she didn’t get any others. I rummaged around my floor and found two gifts I had missed. The cards read, “To Mrs. Iero, Merry Christmas, from Mikeyxxx” and “To Mrs. Iero, Merry Christmas, love Gerardxxx.” I actually couldn’t believe it. Mikey had gotten her a present for two years, but she had been awful to Gerard, how could he get her a present?
When I went down I couldn’t believe it. Coffee, eggs hash browns, toast beans the whole thing, except for the sausages obviously.

“Do you want to open yours now?” I asked her when we had finished breakfast.

“Sure,” she said, smiling at me more than I had seen in weeks, months even. I gave her pile. I had bought her about twelve in total, and there were those from Gee and Mikey. She went through mine quickly, because they were all wrapped up in the same paper, but stopped to read the glittery one from Mikey. Bath salts, very appropriate for a mother. She smiled.

“I’ll thank him when I see him,” she said, looking puzzled as she picked up the last one, wrapped in royal gold paper. She gave me a puzzled look.

“Whose it from?” I asked, knowing full well who it was from.

“Gerard. Why did he get me a gift?”

“He wants you to like him,” I said truthfully.

“Oh, I don’t dislike him. I just don’t think he’s boyfriend material. I got Gerard and Mikey and your other little friend’s presents.”

“Really?” I asked, genuinely shocked.

“Of course. I’ll buy for your friends.” I was so happy at this point. I could tell Gerard my mum liked him, and give him a real gift from her. I knew it would make him happy; he wanted approval from my mum. Now he wouldn’t be afraid to come to my house anymore, which would be a big bonus, I missed his presence in my room. I hadn’t been in his room since I found him that terrible night. I’d almost forget about dad. Almost. There was a harsh, sinister knock at the door, Satan returning to punish the righteous again. It wasn’t Satan. It was Gerard.
“Hi Mrs. Iero, I’m sorry to disturb you, but I was wondering if I could have a quick word with Frank.”

“Of course you can Gerard, come in,” she said beaming. He looked shocked, but then grinned and stepped in.

“Thanks,” he said. Mum leaned up and ruffled his hair, then bustled into the kitchen.

“Sorry about the hair rustling,” I said, genuinely embarrassed about it.

“Don’t be I’m glad she did. Does she like me or something?”

“Yeah, she never didn’t like you. She even got you a Christmas present,” I said grinning and stroking his cheek.
“What did you want to talk to me about?”

“Nothing really I just wanted to see you. That and my dad decided I was a faggot and needed a nice after drink beating.”

“Oh gee, did he hurt you?” I asked moving in to look at him harder.
“No, I left before he could grab me. I didn’t know where to go, my feet took me here, and even though I didn’t think I was supposed to be here.”

“I’m glad you are,” I whispered, leaning in and brushing my lips against his. I started to pull away, but he put his hand on the back of my head, pulling me into a long kiss. I felt a spark I had never felt before. Magic. We’d been together months, I had kissed him a lot, and this was something new. I thought I loved him before, I knew I loved him not. Nothing had ever felt so incredible, probably because there was no lust in it, just love. He put his hands on my waist and pushed his hips into mine. Yep, lust just came back.

“Holy crap,” I shouted as I felt an excruciating pain in my neck. I reached my hand round to find my skin bleeding and broken. I turned round to see my dad standing there with a lighter. His face was contorted into a twisted evil and hatred I had never seen before.

“You lousy faggot. You never meant anything to me, I wish you were dead.” he shouted, spitting in my face. Then he noticed Gerard. I was suddenly worried for Gerard’s safety, but as I turned to look at him, I saw a look on his face I’d never seen before. Rage, hatred and what I could only describe as dark power. I stepped slightly in front of him anyway; he wasn’t going to take my beating.

“Frankie, babe, step aside,” Gerard said.

“You’re not taking my beating, Gee,” I whispered back softly.

“You’re right.” He said. Then he moved me aside a little forcefully.

“So you’re the faggot Franks doing.” My dad sneered.

“I’m Frankie’s boyfriend Gerard,” he said, stepping towards my dad and knocking his lighter out of his hand.

“And I’m going to kick your ass.” I couldn’t believe it. Gerard couldn’t fight his dad, he was weak and innocent, and he’d always been that way. However when it came to fighting my abusive dad, someone else came out. He punched my dad in the face, and knocked him out cold. There was no blood, and he wasn’t too hurt, he was just gone. It made me think Gerard had practice, but I didn’t want to think about that.

“Gerard, I didn’t know you had it in you,” I said not realizing how badly I was shaking.

“Is your mum going to hate me now?” He asked, taking my hand and squeezing it, trying to stop me shaking.

“No, she hates him too, but she’ll be a bit shocked.”

“Frankie, come here,” he said, pulling me into a tight hug. I buried my head into his chest. He stopped me from shaking, then and forever. I was safe with my Gerard. Suddenly my mum came out. She heard the commotion outside, every word, because she came out into the hall shaking and pale.
“Frankie?” she asked, shaking and coming towards me, where I was still lost in Gerard.

“Mum, I’m here,” I said, freeing myself and holding her. She started crying when she saw my father lying slumped on the floor.

“What are we going to do about him?” she asked Gerard, even though she was looking at me.

“I’ll do what you want. I’ll do anything to protect you two.” He leaned against the wall and sighed.

“Gee, you did the right thing, he was really going to hurt me,” I said.

“He did. I should have stopped him, I’m so sorry Frankie.”

“It’s not your fault, trust me it’s not the worst I’ve had.”

“I know, I’ve seen you at your worst, but I love you so damn much, I can’t stand that something happened to you and I could have stopped it.”

“But that’s it gee, you couldn’t have stopped it. I love you enough to be able to tell you that.” I had forgotten my mum was there. I looked round at her and saw she was crying and smiling at the same time, I was a little confused.

“Don’t worry,” I said, rubbing her shoulder.

“I’m not worried Frankie, I just realised I was wrong about a big thing.” she said in between gasps.

“What?” I asked her, puzzled.

“You and Gerard are perfect for each other. I’m so sorry Frankie, I should have known better.” I smiled.

“Mum, thank you so much. Does that mean we can be openly together?” I asked, slightly embarrassed with the question.

“Of course,” she said, smiling as I darted over and kissed Gerard on the lips, making him smile and run his hand through my hair. After a few minutes, mum went back into the kitchen and Gerard and I sat on the couch.

“Gerard, I can’t come to your house. I have to look after my mum, because of dad, you know how it is.”

“I know. Frankie, how about if we came here? My house isn’t a great place to be because my dad went A-wall on me, we could come here.”

“That’s a great idea. I’ll go ask my mum.” I leaped up, leaving Gerard on the sofa, keeping an eye on my dad, even though he was still out cold.

“Mum, you know I was going to go to Gerard’s later?”

“Yes.”

“I don’t want to leave you, how about the guys come over here?”

“Alright Frankie, if you want.”

“Thank mum,” I said, hugging her and going to the phone. I called the Way household. Obviously Mikey was waiting for Gerard to call.
“Gerard?”

“No, sorry Mikey, its Frankie.”

“Have you heard from Gerard?”

“Yeah, he’s here. Look there’s been a change of plan. Is Ray at your house yet?”

“Yeah, what’s the change of plan?”

“My dad came round. Gerard is staying here for a while; do you and Ray want to come over? Gerard thinks that we’d be erm… Safer here.”

“Alright, we’ll be over in five.” Then he hung up and I went into the sitting room, shuddering as I went past my dad. We couldn’t leave him there; we had to get rid of him.

“Gerard, we have to do something about my dad,” I said, worrying.

“Alright, want me to dump him in the alley or call the police?”

“Call the police. He’s had too many chances, kick him out and he’ll only come back, he’d probably kill me next time,” I said, going quiet at the end. I didn’t realise how scared I was of my dad.

“Ok baby, don’t worry,” he said, getting up and kissing me. He took the phone and called the police, whilst I sat on the couch, wondering if I had done the right thing. I looked at Gerard. He shouldn’t have to do this. Was I really so immature that I couldn’t handle my dad? Mind you, Gerard couldn’t handle his own dad. Maybe I could take his dad. I doubt it though. There was a knock at the door. Gerard was still on the phone so I had to get it. I hadn’t told anyone about dad, so I hadn’t thought of how shocked Mikey and Ray would be. There they were their arms full of presents, Mikey’s so hi he couldn’t see over the top. Mikey walked in and fell over my dad. He looked round and screamed, thinking he was dead.
“Mikey it’s ok, he’s just been knocked out,” I said, picking up and desperately trying to settle a manic Mikey. In the end he had to collapse into Ray to calm down. My mum brought some food into the sitting room. We all sat around catching up until the police came. Gerard and I went to the door. It was the police. They said it was a standard domestic violence act. They took him away though, eyeing us up as we stood there, our hands clasped together.
“Goodbye dad,” I whispered as the car drove off. Gerard pulled me into a hug and led me back into the sitting room. It was like my dad was a bad spirit when he was there, and once he was gone we all brightened up a bit. My mum brought in lots of sweets and coffee, and a sugar rush must have helped cheer us up. We shared out our Christmas presents, and mine earned me two strong hugs and a good kiss.
Gerard loved that I had listened and got the handcuffs, and gave me the kinky smile I loved so much, and made Mikey and Ray go red.

“Don’t worry guys, we’re not going to use them right now,” said Gerard, laughing as I ruffled Mikey’s hair, making him mumble something rude about where we could shove our handcuffs.

“Don’t mind if I do,” I said, laughing at Mikey”s horrified expression.

“Stop traumatizing Mikey,” said Ray, throwing some skittles at us. Gerard left them alone, and I eat them all up, even the one in Gerard’s hair.

“Frank,” giggled Gerard as I shoved my head under his back to reach the leftover skittles.

“Don’t throw skittles then,” I mumbled, but he couldn’t here me anyway. So I decided I would pull his shirt up with my teeth and kiss his back.

“Ahhhh, Ffrraaaannkkk,” he said, trying not to moan, I knew I could make him though. In the end I took pity on him, I didn’t want to embarrass him. This has been the best Christmas ever, even though I had a bad experience with my father, I’m sort of glad though. I don’t think he’ll come around here for a while, my mum accepts me and Gerard being together, and I think we got closer, if it was possible.
A great end to a good day. Gerard stayed at my house, and we tried out his new bondage gift. I didn’t like it, but I’ve never seen him so lusty.
♠ ♠ ♠
i like this chapter- its really long
comments please, i worked hardxxx