I Need Him, My Gerard

I want that one

“Hey Gee, I want that one.” Gerard wrinkled his nose and Grimaced.

“Frankie, that’s all shabby and run down, wouldn’t you prefer that one?” He pointed to a neat apartment with French windows. It was huge and ready furnished.’

“Erm…” I cocked my head to one side.

“Do you really like it?” I asked him.

“Yeah, but unless you do I’m not bothered.”

“No I do like it, I really do. Can we afford it?”

“Of course we can, I’m working and it’s not expensive.” He smiled and kissed me.

“Want to go check it out?” He asked me, eyes lighting up.

“Yeah, OK.”

“Me come?” Mikey asked.

“No, it’s just me and Gee until we decide we like it,” I said firmly and childishly. Mikey pouted and looked at Gerard.

“Sorry Mikey, but I’m going to go with Frankie on this.” I smirked and pulled Gerard towards the door. Mikey followed.

“Mikey, STAY. Good boy.” Gerard said, holding his hand out to signal Mikey to stay. I smiled at Mikey and pulled Gerard out of the house and down to the estate agents. I pulled him in puffing and panting.

“Can I help you?” The woman behind the desk asked us.

“Yes, we were wondering if this apartment was still open for renting.” Gerard said, putting on a formal voice that made me grin and wrap my arm around his waist. I stood behind him, grinding my hips against him hard. He let out a little whimpering noise, and the woman raised her eyebrows, flicking through a file to find the apartment we wanted.

“Would you like to go and take a look?” She asked me.

“We would,” I said, smiling at her and kissing Gerard’s cheek.

“Follow me,” she said. It turns out the apartment wasn’t far from the town, only about two minutes walk away. When we got inside Gerard gasped.
“Frankie, it’s perfect,” he gushed, nuzzling into my neck.

“So are you,” I said, completely random.

“Please can we have it Frankie, please,” he whined.

“Well obviously. Let’s look in the one room that’s important, shall we?”

“Yeah OK.” he said, seeing my little grin. I pulled him into the master bedroom, and threw Gerard down on the bed, climbing on top, pushing his hands above his head and kissing him hard on the lips.

“Excuse me, but unless you’re going to buy, I really must insist you stop that.” The woman looked at us, red in the face. I smiled at Gerard and he nodded.

“We’re going to buy it,” I said to her.

“That’s fantastic,” she said, beaming at us.

“Do you mind if we finish making out now?” Gerard asked her.

“Erm, alright then, I’ll be waiting in the kitchen for when you’re ready to get down to the paperwork.”

“Thanks,” Gerard mumbled, blowing upwards as she left to get my attention.

“Were you checking her out?” Gerard asked me, a bemused and slightly worried look on his face,

“Yeah, and now I’m going to leave you because I’m straight,” I said, rolling my eyes at Gerard’s suspicion. Gerard looked at me in mock horror.
I smiled at him and leaned in to kiss him again. He moaned softly as I ran my tongue softly along his lip. He opened his mouth and let me in, and our tongues danced together. Eventually I pulled away, I had to breathe, and something was starting to happen in my jeans that I couldn’t fix with that woman in the other room.

“Hey, guess what.”

“What?” I asked him.

“I really like making out with you holding my hands up like this, I feel all overpowered.”

“Gerard, that is weird, but I guess it’s OK if you want to make out a bit more often.”

“Come on Gerard, let’s go and sort out all that paperwork.”

“Oh, I don’t like paperwork.” He whined.

“Tough luck Gerard.” I pulled him up and took him out into the kitchen where that woman was patiently waiting. We sat down and began to fill out loads of forms about well everything. Gerard got really confused and screwed up his face in concentration, running his hand through his greasy hair. I put my hand on his cheek. He looked at me and I smiled at him warmly. His face relaxed a bit and he went back to his work.

“Well everything’s sorted out here,” said the woman, smiling at Gerard. Gerard sighed and smashed his head down on the kitchen table.

“Oh dear,” she said, putting a hand on Gerard’s head, feeling his hair.

“Are you alright honey?”

“He’s fine,” I glared at her and cradled his head in my arms protectively.

“Alright,” she said, moving her hand. Gerard finally got up and asked me to go and get his coat; he’d left it in the hall. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

“Please Frankie,” he said pouting.

“I have to go over bank details with you anyway,” the woman butted in.

“Oh ok, I’ll go. Gerard, I’m going to buy a packet of fags when I go though, with YOUR money,” I said, poking my tongue out at him.

“Fine by me, as long as you save me one,” he smiled and kissed me on the lips softly. I grinned at him slyly. I wasn’t making ANY promises.
I ran out the door and shut it behind me. Right, look for Gerard’s coat, the coat, where is the coat. Oh I found the coat. Check the pockets. Damn that clever boy, he left his wallet in his jeans, that’s why he was so ok about me stealing his money.
Well, I’m going to get that wallet since I walked all the way out here to get that coat. I walked back to the apartment and opened the door. Nothing could have prepared me for what I found in there. Nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm REALLY starting to get a block, but i will try to keep it going for my subscribers
commentsxxx
they help me get better