I Need Him, My Gerard

That damn doctor again

“Gerard, I am so sorry baby,” I panted, trying to calm Gerard, and myself, down. I had just shoved a needle right into Gerard’s arm. He was crying, so I was crying and the doctor was writing some stuff down on a chart.

“Not your fault,” Gerard gasped in between sobs.

“Yeah it is I’m the one who shoved the needle in you,” I said, burying my head in my hands.

“Because I asked you to baby,” he said comfortingly, lifting his arm up to caress my cheek but yelling out in agony as the needle in his arm caught.

“Really Mr. Way, I though you would be slightly smarter than that.” That damn doctor again.

“Smarter than what?” Gerard asked him through gritted teeth.

“You should have known that when you have a needle and tube in your arm you DON’T move,” he said. This guy really thought the sun shined out of his rear end.

“No one told me that,” Gerard said calmly, fighting with the anger welling up inside him, staying passive. I can’t do that like he can, so I boiled over.

“Look just give him a break ok?” I said, my voice going from low to high in just one sentence. The doctor smirked.

“Mr. Iero, I am Gerard’s doctor, if I give him a break he would probably die. That gives me the power in this relationship, so I call the shots, got it?”

“Don’t talk to my lover like that.” Gerard snapped, shooting a glare at the doctor.

“Alright, I don’t want a mass scale argument, so now, I have to run a few more tests with Gerard, and Mr. Iero, I need you to leave.”

“Look jackass, what don’t you understand, I am Mr. Way, we are NOT on first name terms.” Gerard said smugly, giving the doctor a dirty look.

“Fine then MR. WAY, I was only trying to be friendly.’ He shrugged and turned around to read the monitors. I bent down and gave Gerard a hard kiss, pulling away slightly, making him moan my name. I did that on person so that the doctor would get all flustered, and he did.

“Bye babe, I’ll see you as soon as I’m allowed back in.”

“No, don’t leave me alone with the homophobic rapist, he wants me ass, he does Frankie, he does, I know he does,” Gerard wailed, making me giggle.

“Sorry baby, bye bye, I’ll kill him if he does try to rape you, ok?”

“Yeah, bye bye.” He sighed and pushed his head back into the pillow. I smiled to myself and shut the door behind me, setting up in the waiting room.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, so i will update, coz i can't leave it undone, not fair to my lovely commentors- this chapter is for you guys, as is the next chapter, so it should be good guys xx