I Need Him, My Gerard

pencils

I don’t regret leaving Jersey and moving up to New York. Okay that was a lie, I do. I miss Jersey so much, but I know that when I’m there I miss Gerard way too much. So the apartment in New York is a little crummy compared to the apartment in Jersey, but that’s okay too, because I’m with Gerard and he’s away from his old roommate, but still gets to reach his potential at art school. Only one problem though, I’m a shop assistant in ‘hot topic.’ That pretty much sucks, but its only for a little while until our money situation is stable enough for me to find something better.
Gerard has asked me countless times what I want to do, but I just ignore him, because the truth is, I’m not sure, I’ve never thought past high school really.

“Frankie, I’m just going to go down to the art shop okay?” Gerard called from the ‘studio’.

“Yeah that’s fine honey, what do you need?” I asked.

“Erm, some shading pencils I think,” he mumbled, and I shook my head and smiled.

“Did you get angry with them again and throw them at the wall babe?” I asked, and he appeared at the doorway, blushing.

“They started it,” he mumbled, scuffing his feet on the floor and blushing an even deeper red.

“Of course they did baby,” I said, and he looked up and grinned.

“Want to come with me? It’ll be a good way to get you out of the house and into the fresh, erm, city air,” he said, reaching his hand out.

“Alright then baby, let me put my shoes on,’ I said, getting lazily off the couch and slipping into some beaten up converses. I pulled my jacket on and Gerard kissed my lips quickly before we both walked out and locked the apartment, grabbing my hand and pulling me down the two flights of steps and out onto the street.

“Now my princess Frankie, to the art shop and then the convenience store so I can by you skittles,” Gerard said, and I giggled.

“I like that, prince Gee,” I said, and he smiled and kissed my lips, earning a few disgusted looks from passers by, but we stopped caring about that years ago. After walking along as close together as humanly possible we reached the art supplies store. Gerard dragged me right to the exact place we needed to be, which shows he spends way to much time in here and is in fact an art geek, and I felt it my duty as his boyfriend to tell him this.

“Gerard, you are well and truly an art geek and will die alone,” I said, and he looked round and scowled at me.

“Actually I’m not, I just take an interest in art that you are clearly jealous of, and I plan to die with you,” he said, whispering the last part. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

“Don’t worry baby, I was only joking about the dying alone part, but you are still an art geek.” I said, flashing him a cheeky grin. He pouted and returned to browsing all the different brands of pencils.

“Come on honey, I’ve got them,” he said after about five hundred years.

“Finally,” I said, dragging him to the cash register to pay. He sighed over dramatically at my impatience and rolled his eyes at me. I just pouted and stuck my tongue out, trying to look at it to see how far out it was and going cross-eyed. Gerard giggled and I looked up and giggled to. The guy behind the counter handed Gerard a little bag and he thanked him and left, taking my hand in his and walking leisurely back into the warm night. We were just walking along a fairly empty street when I felt someone grab hold of my leg and pull me and Gerard into a tiny alleyway.

“Hey Fags, sit down and shut up,” a harsh gravely voice said to us, pushing my chest against a wall.

“Don’t hurt him,” Gerard growled, and the man laughed in a very creepy way.

“What are you going to do about it huh fag? You can’t do anything,” he said, and Gerard began shaking, not out of fear like me, but ever so slightly, and out of pure hate and anger.

“I’ll hit you so hard,” he said, and the man laughed again, pulling something out of her pocket that glimmered slightly in the dim light from the nearby street.

“And I’ll blow your brains out,” he said, clicking the barrel of a gun and putting iti against Gerard’s head.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment?