I Need Him, My Gerard

decision

“Please don’t shoot him,” I whispered, and the mans head shot round to stare at me. I stared unflinchingly back, pretending that the eerie look to his face didn’t scare me.

“Why not?” He asked, and I thought hard for a suitable reply, knowing that normal things wouldn’t work with him.

“I don’t know, just please don’t,” I said, feeling tears well up in my eyes. I was desperate for them to stay in their ducts, but they didn’t. One hot salty tear ran down my cheek and I cursed it in my head, hoping that he wouldn’t notice, but of course he did.

“You little fag. Crying like a girl are we?” He sneered, spitting at me. I knew this wasn’t meant to be answered.

“Frankie, get out of here,” Gerard warned, but I didn’t move.

“No Gee, I can’t. He’d kill us both,” I said, and the man laughed dryly.

“The midget fag’s street smart, who would have thought it. Been taught how wrong you are before?” He asked me and I nodded.

“I get hit a lot.” I whispered.

“Not surprised. So I’m in a dilemma. Should I kill you now and save future normal people from having to face you two, or should I let you go and walk away a free man so you can just continue to live on and be taught occasional lessons?” He said, tapping his foot against the floor. We just sat there against the wall feeling helpless as he tapped his foot and tried to make a decision.

“I think I’ll choose the first option,” he finally said, coldly, and I whimpered, shifting close to Gerard and linking my hand into his. He clicked the gun again and pushed it right against my head. I couldn’t take this awful feeling of suspense, and I felt my blood pulsing in my head. Then I heard a yelp as my vision blurred, and felt a sharp digging pain running through my body, and rushes of a hot liquid running over my body, then everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its been a while