I Need Him, My Gerard

stabilty

“Is he awake yet? Oh God Mikey what if he doesn’t wake up? It’ll be all my fault if he doesn’t wake up, I couldn’t live with myself. I love you Frankie, please wake up,” someone cried out beside me. I was a little confused, why can’t I see, and why does my stomach hurt?

“Don’t worry Gee, he’ll wake up, they said he’s stable. He lost a lot of blood and he might have a bit of a headache, apparently his head might have got battered a bit. So you’ll have to look after him a bit more when he first gets up ok?” I assume it was Mikey talking. Gee started crying again and I wished so badly that I could open my eyes, just to see the people around me and to stop them from worrying about me. I tried my hardest to force my eyes open, and was suddenly hit with a blinding whiteness. I assume that means that my eyes are open now.

“FRANKIE?” Someone shouted, before engulfing me in a huge hug and pressing their lips against mine. I didn’t understand why they were doing that, but I quite liked it. When they pulled away I saw a beautiful man looking down at me with a smile on his face and tears running down his pale cheeks. He had shoulder length raven hair and the most amazing eyes, a mixture of hazel and greens.

“S-Sorry but wh-who are you?” I asked shakily, and he frowned and furrowed his eyebrows.

“What do you mean baby? I’m Gerard, your boyfriend,” he said, continuing to frown.

“I don’t remember, I don’t know you,” I stuttered, and he shook his head, tears flowing from his eyes again.

“When’s your birthday?” He asked suddenly, and I was a little confused at the sudden random question but then I had a sudden panic. I didn’t know.

“I-I don’t remember,” I said, and Gerard sobbed.

“Oh darling, wait just a second, I’ll get a nurse to take care of you, I can’t believe you can’t remember anything,” he sobbed, and I felt bad for him, I really did. It wasn’t that much of a big deal to me.

“I’m sorry, but I don’t know any of you,” I said, and he sobbed and looked into my eyes with his brilliant ones, all shining.

“I love you Frankie, I really love you and I know you can’t remember but we’re together, we live in New York and we are so happy together, I wish you remembered,” he said, whimpering. I felt really guilty about not remembering him, this man obviously cared a lot about me. He reached down and brushed my stomach lightly with the tips of his fingers.

“What happened?” I asked, looking down at the bandages all around my stomach.

“We were attacked a few days ago, you were shot and lost a lot of blood.” He touched my face and I got a sudden flash, that felt like I was being jolted around, but I saw something. I was in an art shop with this man, and I kissed his cheek as he pouted at me.

“Art shop,” I whispered, and he sat up straight suddenly.

“Yes Frankie, we were in the art shop before the attack. DO you remember that?” he asked, an eagerness to his voice.

“Yeah, you had a pack of pencils in your hand and you were pouting, and I giggled and kissed your cheek.” I said, and he nodded his head vigorously.

“Well done Frankie, that’s exactly right,” he said, and I smiled softly.

“The nurse and doctor are here now, so I’m going to go wait outside but I’ll be right outside that door, okay, just shout if you need me,” he said, and I nodded, feeling safe with the knowledge that he was there. I couldn’t remember him but I already feel happy and safe around him.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry about doing that...
but its better than killing them right?
tell me if you hate me for doing this,lol