I Need Him, My Gerard

I love the way youre running out of life

Gerard’s P.O.V

I think my heart is broken. Frankie has amnesia, and he doesn’t remember anything, meaning he doesn’t remember me. I love him so much and now I’ll have to prove it to him all over again. Of course it’s worth it though. I need him, he’s my oxygen. That sounded so cheesy it’s unbelievable. Oh well I guess that’s what love will do to you. Mikey’s standing outside the room, and he’s crying. Why is he crying? He’s not dating Frankie. Oh but then again, he’s Frankie’s best friend, I guess this must be hard on him as well.

“Can he come in yet?” I heard Frank ask the doctor from inside the room. I smiled slightly to myself, glad that he wanted me there.

“Yes of course he can. I’ll leave you two alone,” the doctor said, getting up and leaving the room, stopping in front of me briefly.

“Now Mr. Way, he doesn’t remember much, so be careful that you don’t say anything that will hurt him or bring up strong emotions, his brain isn’t quite ready yet,” he said, and I nodded, silently scolding the tears that threatened to fall down my face at the news that maybe Frankie wasn’t quite right yet.

“Alright, of course, so what can I say?” I felt stupid asking him what I could say to the love of my life, but I was so scared to ruin anything, he was only just stable after all.

“Just basic stuff like his personal details and his friends and where he lives and stuff,” The doctor said, and I smiled. That I could do, and subtly bring in our relationship at the same time, after all I’ve been in his life since he was a kid and now he lives with me right.? I took a deep breath and walked into the room. Frank sat up slowly and grinned shyly.

“Hey,” he said, and instantly blushed.

“Hi Frankie,” I said, sitting in the chair next to his bed.

“So why did you come back?” He asked, and I know my face showed confusion.

“Why wouldn’t I? You wouldn’t have anyone else here, and I’m in love with you, even if you don’t love me back. Besides, I need to talk to you about your life, so you can get a feel for who you are, and hopefully it will jog your memory or something,” I said, ending my mini speech with a small hopeful smile.

“Ok, fire away,” he said, and I grinned and licked my lips.

“Well, your name is Franklin Anthony Thomas Iero, but you like to be called Frank, or Frankie by your boyfriend and very close friends. You live with your boyfriend in a smallish cozy flat in New York. You are homosexual and don’t talk to your parents much because they can’t accept you, but you want to try and make it up with them soon. You play the guitar, your favorite one is called pansy and you are amazing at it. You like rock music and your best friend is Michael Way, otherwise known as Mikey to friends and family. He doesn’t want me to mention this to you but you like to call him mikums because it makes him very annoyed. You have two other best friends, Ray Toro and Bob Bryar.” I finished the mini biography sum up of Frank and he stared at me. Then he licked his lips and looked at me nervously.

“Would you do something for me?” he asked in a shaky uncertain voice.

“Sure anything Frankie, what?”

“Would you kiss me?”

“Frankie, I want to so badly but are you sure you want that?” I asked, and he nodded.

“I think if you kiss me and I love you, I’ll feel some kind of spark, y’know?” He said and I nodded.

“Well if you’re sure then,” I said, my heart racing as I leaned into him breathing softly onto his lips before gently pressing them together, closing the gap between them at last. I certainly felt the spark, and from the way Frank jolted then pressed his lips to mine firmer I knew he felt it to. After a few more seconds they pulled away, and Frank smiled.

“I felt a spark Gerard, it was there,” he said, and I beamed.

“I felt it too, the same spark as when we first kissed angel,” I said, and he leaned in.

“Would it be ok to kiss you again?” he asked and I grinned.

“I never get tired of kissing you Frankie, and you never have to ask,” I said, and he smiled softly before leaning in and pressing his lips to mine in a soft but lusty kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
sooooooo sorry its been so very long, i've been busy but thats no excuse!
love you all and i don't expect any coments as a punishment for my lateness with this.
sorry again and love to ALL my readers.
lily x