I Need Him, My Gerard

Oh, sugar

Everything was going to be perfect. I could just feel it. My phone vibrated sharply in my pocket and I checked the caller ID. ‘Geebear (L)’ flashed across the screen and I grinned sappily as I flicked it open and placed the phone to my ear.
“Hey baby,” I said, waiting subconsciously for the sound of his beautiful voice.
“Hey love,” he said finally, supplying me with the intoxicating drug that was his voice. Something about his thick Jersey accent, his rhythmic, almost musical voice, just made me feel so elated, I knew I could listen to it forever and ever and never get tired of it. Whether he was in tears, talking to me normally, laughing, or even shouting and screaming in anger or ecstasy, depending on the occasion, it was beautiful.
He is the person, the absolute reason I am the person I am today. I’ve gone from a stupid little kid, always immature and making stupid choices to the man I am now, and I couldn’t be happier or more grateful for that change.
“What’s up?” I asked and he chuckled.
“I miss you,” he said and I internally awed, knowing it would embarrass him if I ‘awed’ out loud.
“I miss you too baby,” I stated simply and to my annoyance he awed!
“Awww that is so cute Frankie!” He cooed and I narrowed my eyes, then rolled them as I realised he couldn’t see that gesture.
“Yeah, yeah you too!” I said and he gasped.
“I am not!” He began to argue.
“Gerard, you so are!” I said and he paused.
“…yeah, I guess I am a little,” he said modestly and I laughed.
“Ok, well is that all?” I prompted, wanting him to get to the point. I was a little nervous he was going to say something that would change the plans I’d made, after all I hadn’t run the dinner past him, he could easily say no, or could be busy.
“No, I was actually wondering what you’re doing right now?” He asked and I laughed.
“Driving Gee,” I said and he pursed his lips audibly.
“Yes, but to where?”
“I don’t know, I’m done with my errands, I guess just home,” I said and he made an ‘mmhmm’ noise.
“That’s good, I’m home now, and so, so bored without you babe,” he giggled suggestively and I bit my lip. He was so irresistible, I had no idea what I’d do without him, or how I’d be able to ever resist him. Not that resisting him was ever going to be on my priority list.
“Ooh, I may have to hurry home then… What do you have in mind for when I get back?” I asked.
“I have to schedule activities?” He asked in mock shock.
“Of course! You have to give me a good reason to come back to you now!” I said sarcastically and he laughed. The voice that came through the receiver now shocked me. It was deeper, far more lustful, and so sexy.
“Ok, see if this is good enough sugar… When you get home I’m going to make you scream in pleasure, I’m going to make you sweat and moan and make you feel so fucking good you’ll never, never forget,” he rasped in that voice and I moaned involuntary into the receiver.
“Oh God, Gee! You’re turning me on, oh, so much,” I spluttered between moans and he laughed quietly.
“That’s the point sugar. I will make you so hot.”
“Only if I can do all that back,” I said.
“Oh no sugar,” he said and I frowned in confusion.
“Why not?” I asked, actually feeling a little hurt.
“Because your just not that skilled,” he laughed cheekily, before hanging up. I flipped my phone shut and tossed it onto the passenger seat, laughing at his cuteness as I did so. I carried on driving to our home, my foot pressing harder on the accelerator at the prospect of what was waiting for me when I got there. I leaped out the car eagerly and locked it automatically as my dusty chuck clad feet jogged sloppily up the stairs.
“Gerard?” I yelled peering round the apartment. There was no reply, I could literally hear nothing. Had the bastard just gone out without me?
“Gee?” I yelled again. “You there?” I asked, listening out. I scratched my head in confusion, and then yelped in an embarrassingly high pitched voice as arms snaked around me. I felt lips on my neck and sighed, relaxing. I knew those lips, it was only Gerard.
“Oh god you scared me Gee,” I whispered breathlessly and he removed his lips from my neck, much to the protest of my sensitive skin.
“Sorry love, but that was the idea, I wanted to get behind you,” he giggled and I sighed, gasping as his hand made its way to my crotch. He began rubbing me through the material of my jeans, first lightly and then harder, and I let out a throaty moan at the feeling of myself getting hard.
“Oh…oh God Gerard!” I moaned, pushing my ass back into his crotch and then bucking my hips forward into him hand. I repeated these actions involuntarily, helpless to his awesome power over me.
“What do you want, sugar?” He asked, his lips ghosting against my flesh and leaving the softest of vibrations.
“F-fuck me, please,” I pleaded shakily and he nodded, turning me round. He pushed me against the wall, grinding his erection into mine gently, and then with more force as both our needs grew.
“With pleasure baby,” he murmured, dragging me towards the bedroom. That’s the point when things went from soft and gentle to rough and oh so good. I took dominance for a moment, fisting his hair and crashing his lips onto mine, forcing my tongue into his mouth in hot passion. He returned the kiss for a minute or so and then pulled away, laughing.
“No, no Frankie, I’M taking over tonight remember?” He asked and I nodded breathlessly. He pushed me towards the bed, but harder this time, realising that I wanted it rough and quick, rougher than he was giving before. He climbed on top of me, pulling my shirt off my squirming body and licking down my torso. He flicked his delicate tongue over my nipple and I groaned at the sensation.
“Oh, oh Gee, don’t…fucking…stop!” I moaned out in ecstasy and he giggled, sending vibrations through his tongue to my nipples and driving me crazy. I couldn’t allow him to take control if he was going to be so infuriatingly slow about it.

I flipped us over and removed his shirt as well as his belt, slipping my hand into his boxers and gripping his length, running my hand up and down it. He groaned and bucked up, and I felt myself stiffen even more at the sight of his pleasure.
“Oh, Frankkkkk!” He groaned and I laughed.
“Yeah Gee?” I asked and he looked at me, his eyes glazed over with ecstasy. I knew I had won… Then the glaze left his eyes, despite me pumping him, and he flipped us again, removing my pants and boxers as well as his own and placing my hands above my head, breathing heavily because of the friction I’d caused on his length.
“Don’t be a bad boy, Frankums, I’d hate to have to punish you,” he whispered, a hint of menace in his voice. I liked this side of Gerard, and it was in my nature to push things I knew I shouldn’t, so I decided to see just how kinky he really was.
“W-What if I don’t, huh Gee?” I breathed out and he sighed. He flipped me over so my face was pressed into the duvets, and I was breathing so heavily with pleasure, stimulation and excitement. Then Gerard did something I really wasn’t expecting. He raised his hand and brought it down on my ass, slapping it one way and then the other. I gasped in shock and time froze for a second. Then Gerard groaned, obviously punishing me made him really, really horny. He bent down and kissed my ass and licked it, before inserting a finger. I groaned, and he added another finger, and then another. He opened me up, making me relax and widen, before flipping me onto my back and putting my legs around his shoulders and looking into my eyes.
“I love you Frankie,” he said, and the earnest sincerity in that statement made me weak at the knees.
“I-I love you t-t-too Gerard,” I whispered and he smiled, leaning down and kissing me. He reached his hand up to my mouth.
“Spit for me babe,” he said and I complied, spitting on his hand. I watched in complete ecstasy as he spread my saliva on his dick, moaning as he did so. Then he placed his tip at my entrance and I took a deep breath. This was going to hurt, but it would be worth it, because it was Gerard I wanted inside me.
“Ready Frankie?” He asked me breathlessly, and I knew he would be in pain from how aroused he was, and waiting would be hard for his.
“Yeah, don’t go slowly in, just push fast,” I instructed and he nodded, pushing himself all the way in. Oh, and how it hurt! I felt like I was being ripped up inside, but at the same time there was an underlying pleasure I didn’t really understand. After a few seconds it wasn’t as bad, and I was ready for him to move.
“You, you can go now Gee,” I said and he nodded again, beginning to thrust in and out of me. And suddenly, it wasn’t so painful anymore. It still hurt, but not as bad, and I could feel really, really good things happening.
“Go…Go faster!” I yelled and he trusted in and out faster, impossibly faster, and my eyes rolled back into my head as he hit something inside of me over and over from different angles and I couldn’t hold it back.
“Gee! Oh god, I’m close!” I yelled, my voice becoming so high pitched it was a wonder he could understand what I said. He obviously did though, as he reached down and began pumping me, pulling me to my climax even faster. I couldn’t hold it any longer and came, lines of cum roping over me and him. Moments later he moaned heavily and came inside me, I could feel his cum hitting the very deepest part of me. He pulled out of me, panting heavily and collapsed against me. I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head against his chest.
“That was fucking amazing Gerard,” I panted.
“So are you sugar,” he retorted, and we fell into a comfortable, blissful but utterly exhausted slumber in each others arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
yayyy