I Need Him, My Gerard

What happens now?

After we kissed, I picked up his hand in mine, and pressed it to my lips. He smiled, and wrinkled his brow as I tongued his hand.

“So, what now?” I asked him.

“Erm, how about we go upstairs and see Mikey.” he said, looking slightly puzzled at my question.

“No, I mean, what are we going to do about us.”

“I don’t understand. What do you mean about us?”

“Erm, I like you, you like me and we just kissed.”

“So.” he said, still looking puzzled.

“So, Gerard Way, will you be my boyfriend?” I asked, pretty sure I knew the answer.

“Hell no!” He said, laughing.

“What?” I said, my face falling about a mile.
“Why not?”

“Frankie, hunny, I do fancy you, but I’m not ready for a relationship. Besides, YOU’RE
Under age. I don’t like the look of prison.”

“Oh I see. So it’s not never, just not now?”

“Yeah,” he said, kissing me on the lips and going back upstairs.
I followed, never taking my eyes off him. I sort of wished that we hadn’t kissed downstairs, because I really like him, and now I can’t stop thinking about him looking at him and feeling insane jealousy when he talks to any other people, even his brother. We went back upstairs, and I sat next to Gerard, desperately wanting to kiss him, or stroke his hair, or something, but he gave me a warning look to tell me not to try anything.
All that stops me from being miserable is knowing that when I’m seventeen, I might still be able to go out with Gerard.
About three hours later, Mikey went out to the loo. Gerard stroked my hair and rubbed my leg, grinning as I gave him a tortured look.

“You’re loving this, aren’t you?” I said, glaring at him.

“Yup, your face is classic. I haven’t put that look on anyone’s face before.”
He kissed me, and stuck his tongue down my throat. I moaned as he pulled away.

“What was that for?” I asked.

He grinned and looked down at my crotch. Damn it he did it again. Why did he have to be such an enormous tease? Just then we heard the bathroom door open, and I grabbed a pillow to put on my lap, and pulled Gerard’s hair. I licked his cheek just as Mikey came in, so he couldn’t wipe it off without Mikey noticing something. Trust me, my crotch hurt like crazy, but Gerard was seriously grossed out by what I did. But we weren’t even. We wouldn’t be until he got a boner in a public place, like I said he should. And I decided I’m going to be the one who gives it to him.

“So, what are you up to tomorrow Frankie?” Mikey asked.

“Erm, nothing really, why?”

“I was thinking we could go to town?”

“Yeah sure.” I said.

“Gerard do you want to come too?” Mikey asked.

“Erm, yeah sure ok.” he said, oblivious to my smirk as I formed a plan in my mind.
Mikey looked at the clock on my wall, and gasped.
“We better get going Gerard, dad will kill us if we aren’t back an hour ago.” he laughed. Gerard laughed too.

“I stood up with Mikey, and we embraced in a hug.

“Bye Frankie,” he said.

“Bye Mikey,” I said, and he left the room and traipsed down the stairs. Gerard stood up.

“Quick peck before I go?” he asked. I smiled and leaned forward. I stuck my tongue in his mouth, and then I stroked his crotch, as he whimpered with pleasure.
“Off you go then babe,” I said.
I tapped his bum as he walked out of my room. I was quite satisfied with the nice hard one he had coming on, but my plan for tomorrow would make us even.
I waved goodbye and smiled to myself as Gerard limped away from the house.

The next day, I met up with Gerard and Mikey in town. Mikey hugged me when I arrived, Gerard stood there looking sour. And sexy.

“What no hug from you, Gerard?” I asked, mocking his obvious distain.

“Go on Gerard; are you off with Frankie or something?” Mikey asked, giving Gerard a slightly dirty look.

“No, I’m not off with Frank.” he said grimly.

“Frank? Since when has it been Frank and not Frankie?”

“OK then. Hey Frankie,” he said in a sarcastic peppy voice. He hugged me.

“Let’s go shopping,” I said, giving him a squeeze.