I Need Him, My Gerard

My evil plan

I linked arms with Gerard and Mikey, and we skipped off to town. Gerard is still in a mega mood with me for yesterday, so I tried my best to annoy him, being clingy and peppy. Mikey seemed to like it, and found it funny how sour Gerard was.

“What’s up with you, Gerard?” I asked, grinning at the dirty look he gave me.

“Nothing’s up Frank. Now shut up and leave me alone.”

“Oh come on, just because he kissed you and gave you a mega hard on yesterday, get over it bro.”
Mikey said, staring straight ahead, seemingly oblivious to the shocked stares Gerard and I gave him.

“What the hell Mikey, where’d you get that from?” said Gerard, shooting me the worst look I’ve ever seen.

“From standing on the stairs yesterday as you two made out in the kitchen.” He said, in a very stately way.
“So, are you guys together, or have you had a fight?”
I thought Gerard’s eyes were going to pop out of their sockets.

“You wouldn’t even be shocked if your older brother started going out with your best friend?” he asked Mikey.

“Look guys, I’m not homophobic, if you two want to be together I’m happy for you. But Frank, Gerard’s right, you are underage, and I’d have to kill you if Gerard went to prison for sleeping with you or something.” he smiled at me, and patted Gerard on the back.

“Thanks Mikey.” I said,

“And I’m guessing you heard our little conversation yesterday too right?”

“Yeah. But I already knew that you fancied Gerard and Gerard fancied you, so it was only a matter of time before your little fantasy became reality.”

“But we aren’t going out Mikey.” said Gerard. He had said so little over the past five minutes I’d almost forgotten he was there. Almost.
After all, I did still like him, but I was glad Mikey knew now, as secrets tear friendships apart. We finally reached the huge parking lot leading to the shops. We trudged through the parking lot and into the mall. Gerard had started to cheer up a bit since our little chat on the way here, but he really warmed up to us when we had a photo done in one of those booth things. We did sexy, stupid and cool poses and each kept a copy of the slides. I know why Gerard brightened up at this. Getting picture slides is what friends do.
We went into a clothes chain store, and started picking out hilarious outfits to try on. We went into the changing rooms, ignoring the dirty looks the security guard and shopping assistants gave us. We took three stalls next to each other, and then we all put on our first outfits. We laughed at each other’s ridiculous outfits, and I laughed especially hard at the outfit Gerard was wearing. Pink dress, fishnets, tiara and a luminous pink feather boa.

“That is priceless. I’m going to get one of those hot tiaras. Be right back.”
He ran back out to the store.
Gerard walked over to me, and wrapped his boa round me neck.
“What do you think?” he asked me.

“You look like a princess,” I said, grinning widely at him.

“Thank you,” he said, pushing me into the stall and drawing the curtain.

“What the hell Gee?”
I said, flustered by his sudden movement. He kissed me, and his tongue explored my mouth. I pulled away from him. He had his eyes closed, and groaned as I pulled away from him.

“No, I won’t let you play with me like that Gee, I’m not your toy.” I couldn’t believe I said that, it hurt me so much.

“I want you so bad Frankie,” he whispered.

“I want you too Gerard,” I said, my heart breaking.
“But you made it clear that you didn’t want that, so unless you’ve changed your mind, we have to stop.”

“How about this. Frankie, will you be my boyfriend that I don’t sleep with until
October?” he asked, smiling.

“Who says I want to sleep with you anyway? But yes, I will be your boyfriend.”
I smiled at him, and kissed him hard on the lips. My evil plan had disappeared. I f I did give Gerard a boner in public, it would be because I was a sexy beast, and it would be completely accidental. Gerard stroked my hair and laughed, then kissed me lightly on the cheek. He took my hand and led me out of the stall, apologizing for pulling me in so hard without warning. Outside was Mikey in hysterics.
“Alright love birds, are you together NOW?”

I was about to answer, when Gerard pulled me into a kiss.
“Yes little brother, we are a couple. Frankie seduced me and forced me to ask him out with his cute charm, despite my decision not to date him.” he grinned at me, and took my hand in his.

“Right guys, lets get changed and go eat somewhere,” said Mikey, laughing.

“Oh yeah, I’m still in my princess outfit,” said Gerard, grinning.
“Want to help me take it off?” he whispered to me, low enough so that Mikey couldn’t hear,

“Yes, but that counts under the whole waiting until October thing, doesn’t it.” I said.

He pouted, and kissed my cheek. Then he stomped back to his stall to change.
Five minutes later he came out looking normal again. The three of us went into Starbucks and ordered coffee, and toasted sandwiches.
We sat in a dark corner, Gerard and I on one sofa, Mikey on the other.

“Want to try some of my sandwich Gerard?” I asked him.

“Well sure,” he said. I held my sandwich out to him, but he didn’t take it. He opened his mouth. I put it in his mouth, and he bit down. I forgot to mention how hot it was, and he winced and cried out, but it was muffled by the amount of sandwich in his mouth. He flapped his arms around, begging me to do something other than laugh.
“Alright, spit it out,” I said, holding out my hand. He gratefully dropped it in my hand, and then gasped for air.

“Thanks Frankie,” he said. Then he took the half eaten sandwich out of my hand and ate it again.

“It isn’t bad, want to try mine?” he asked, offering it to me.

“Gerard that is a BLT.”

“Yes it is. Your point is.”

“Gee I’m a vegetarian.” I said, rolling my eyes at him.

“Gerard, even I knew that, and I’m not his boyfriend.” said Mikey, laughing.

“Hey, give me a break; I’ve been his boyfriend for like half an hour.”

“True. I will forgive you if you give me a kiss.”

“Deal.” he said, leaning into me, and kissing me hard on the lips. I put my hand in his hair, and he stroked my cheek.

“Guys, get a room will you, your embarrassing Me.” said Mikey, throwing a napkin at us. Gerard pulled out of the kiss, and I groaned as he left me.

“Maybe we will then.” I said, and I looked at the horror on Mikey”s face, and that same horror on Gerard’s, until I winked at him and he knew that I was just playing around with Mikey. So I haven’t got my revenge on Gerard, but for now I don’t need to, because I got something better. Gerard.