I Need Him, My Gerard

Gerard's surprise

After about fifty seconds of me struggling against Gerard, I gave up and let him drag me. After we’d been walking for about ten minutes, I looked around and noticed Mikey wasn’t there.

‘Gee, where’s Mikey?” I asked, suspicious all of a sudden, as I hadn’t seen him at all today, on our little trip out.

“He went on ahead,” said Gerard, continuing to focus on the path ahead of him.

“Oh,” I said, pretty sure he hadn’t.” He led me out into the woods. They were thick and dark, and kind of deserted and isolated. It was dangerous to be out here, and as much as I loved Gerard, I didn’t feel safe. I shook my hand free and glared at him.

“Right that’s it Gerard Arthur Way I’ve had enough of this!” I shouted.

“Enough of what?” He said, a confused look on his face.

“I can’t feel safe with this situation. Why have you brought me to the woods?”

“Look Frankie,” coming closer to me and brushing his lips against mine. “You have to know that I’ve been planning a little surprise for us for a few days now, I want to share something special with you, before winter sets in properly.”

“Alright, I’ll follow you, but you can’t drag me, it freaks me out.”

“Deal,” he said, kissing me again and running his hand through my hair, before walking on. I followed him as best I could, but he was actually faster than me, and could see in the dark better than me. It wasn’t long before we reached a small hill. I went to look over it, but Gerard stopped me.

“Right this is where the surprise comes in. You have to hold my hand and close your eyes for a few minutes, can you do that?” he asked me, a smile on his face.

His beautiful eyes shone, and I felt I could never say no to him.

“OK, I trust you.”

My voice came out in no more than a whisper, and the smile vanished off his face and was replaced with a soft look of adoration. He kissed me, and suddenly we weren’t two kids making out, we were star-crossed lovers, hand in hand. I trusted him with everything, and I think he felt the same. He kissed me again, and brushed his hand over my eyes, making them flicker shut. He grasped my hand and led me over the mound, making sure I didn’t stumble as we walked. I wasn’t tempted to look once, and Gerard wasn’t watching me, he trusted I wouldn’t look.
He didn’t tell me when I could open my eyes, but he kissed me and brushed my eyes up, so the first thing I saw were his hazel eyes. I really had never noticed how beautiful they were. They had little flecks of gold and green in them, and I felt like I was drowning in them, drowning but never wanting to stop.

“Are we there?” I asked him.

“What?” he said, his eyes were closed. He was lost like I was a minute ago.

“Are we there, you know where you wanted to take me?”

“Oh, yeah.” He moved away from me, and the warm tension broke, taking him out of his trance. He moved to stand beside me, and pointed out the surprise.

“I don’t understand. Gee, surely this is your idea of hell?”

“Not if it’s with you.” he said. I smiled. He made my heart burn.

“So, do you want to go in?” he asked me.

“Sure,” I said, and we trudged down the path to the little cabin. Gerard burst through the door of the cabin, and leaped on the bed. He sprawled out.
“Hey, move over, I want to lay down.”

He grinned and spread out wider. Right there was only one thing for it. I leaped on him, knocking the wind out of him sharply. He spluttered, and I laughed.

“Frank, what the hell was that for?”

“You wouldn’t move over.”
I watched as he tried to get his breath back. Then I started purring and rubbing my face on his stomach. He laughed.

“Frank, you are an insane idiot who will spend the rest of his life in a white padded room.”

“Oh yeah, whose going to tell them all I’m nuts?”

“I am,” he said, and then he attacked me, tickling me mercilessly until I was almost crying. I got a few tickles in here and there, but as he pointed out, “Resistance is futile,” so I waited until he got bored, and flopped back down again. Then I sat up on the bed and started bouncing up and down and prodding Gerard. He had his eyes closed, and simply said

“Don’t get into a prodding war you can’t win.”

“What are we going to do now?” I asked him, clearly hyperactive.

“Erm, you can raid my bag for the jumbo bag of skittles.” He said.
My eyes got really wide, and I bounced more.

“Yay, I love you, I love you, I love you!”

“Maybe I should rethink those skittles,” he said, watching my face drop, almost as quick as I did.

“NoNoNo! I’ll be good I swear,” I said.
Then I ran to his bag and got the skittles out. I did a bit more bouncing before leaping onto the bed and opening them. Gerard didn’t want to get up and celebrate the ceremony of the skittle opening with me, so I played a game. See how many skittles you can put on Gerard’s stomach before he wakes up and realizes. I was at twenty when he woke up and started moving, so I slapped him and told him to wait a minute whilst I ate them off him. I put ten in my mouth at a time, and slobbered multicolored spit all over his shirt, but that can’t be helped.

“Frankie!” he said when he looked at his “newly decorated” shirt.

I grinned and kissed him, shooting a few skittles into him mouth.

“Eww! Frankie spit,” he laughed, and I laughed too, dropping yet more skittles on him.

“Note to self, don’t let Frankie eat skittles during sexy time!” said Gerard aloud.

I pouted. Gerard was in a better mood after his little nap, so I asked him what we were going to do again.

“Skinny dipping.” He said proudly. I burst out laughing. He looked a little hurt.

“You’re serious?”

“Yes Frankie, I am ALWAYS serious.”

“Oh, well I see…”

“What you don’t want to?”

“Of course I do! But I thought you couldn’t swim.”

“I can’t so I’ll be expecting you to keep me afloat.”

“OK, but lets stay in the shallows, coz I can’t hold us both up!”

“Yeah ok, lets have a competition. Who can get the other ones clothes off first, ok?”
“Yes, I go first though.”
I started kissing him to warm him up, and then instantly began stripping him. I didn’t bother making it sexy; I wanted to win the stripping contest! I got him naked in about twenty seconds, due to a very tricky belt he was wearing.
He did me in about thirty, thank god for stuck zippers! We eyed each other up. Gerard is so much hotter than me! We grabbed each other’s hands and ran down to the lake, not caring about how incredibly cold it would be in very late August.