Don't Love

Whatever, Whenever, Where ever

Beat me to the ground. Make me feel like the shit I am. Make me regret being born. Just whatever you do, don’t love me.

------------------------------------------------------------I won’t be able to love you back.

I don’t know how, no one’s ever shown me, and now I’m too terrified to let them. I’ll do whatever you want, be your pet or your lover. You can collar me and send me to my knees to wait for you. I’ll do it all, just for you, but it will never be love. It doesn’t exist for me.

I’m nothing more than a toy, something without emotions to be used as you wish. I’m malleable and I’ll play along however you’d like. I’ll take the top, or I’ll take the bottom. I’ll take your hand or I’ll take you. It’s whatever you’d like, where ever you’d like, whenever you’d like.

--------------------------------------------------------------------Just don’t love, alright?

It’s sex, not love. There’s a difference, and sex is all I will ever know. With my legs spread, I’ll watch the world spin and I’ll climb every ladder to replace the pieces I’m missing with satisfaction. Sex is an emotionless act, caught somewhere between the fight to survive and the urge to fuck. Neither of which involves love.

------------------------------------------------------Just whatever you do, don’t love me.

-----------------------------------I won’t be able to love you back.