Status: active!

determination can lead you anywhere

The summer of 2011. This will be our summer. The summer that everything changes.
_____________________________________________________________________

Maranda Middletin, armed with 500 demo cd's, her acoustic guitar and her best friend, is ready for the summer of a life time and posibly the summer that will change every thing. Maranda and her best friend, Jack, make up the band Two is Just Fine. After three years of being a band they have had small bits of sucsess, myspace plays, decent size shows but they are missing the finnal key to making it big. A record deal. After a not so serious sugestion from a friend they diside to follow warped tour in hopes to meet some people with connections. They don't have a clue what there in for.

_____________________________________________________________________

This story is mostly going to be focused on Maranda and Jack's experience following warped tour. It will feature other bands though. I think maranda will have a little romance but it wont be the focus. It's supose to be the 2011 warped tour and since they have only anounce like four bands so some of the ones I have in here probably wont be actualy on warped tour...so yah...

_____________________________________________________________________

so I dont own any of the band mentioned. I do own Maranda, Jack and Two is Just Fine. I own all thier songs unless otherwise mentioned. I'm writing most of this on my iPod witch is kinda hard so sorry for any mistakes or anything like that. I'll try and updateweekly but no promises 'cause I've got CRAZZZZYY undiagnosied ADD
  1. introductions
    an introduction to Maranda and Jack