Status: In progress, Tell me what you think

Running Up That Hill

It doesn't hurt me

I bolted up right, gasping for breath. The bottle of pills was still in my hands. Why hadn’t it worked? Why was I still alive? I sobbed and threw the half way empty bottle of aspirin across the room, pills flying everywhere. Why was I still there? I screamed and threw myself on the floor, grabbing more pills and stuffing them in my mouth like they were candy. “Why?! Why?!” I cried out pounding my fist on the ground.
My door busted open and in came Bobby and Sam. They both stood in the door way appalled by what they saw but Sam finally stepped forward. “Stay away!” I screamed jumping back so I was in the corner. “Leave me alone!” I reached in the bed side drawer and pulled out a dagger. I unsheathed it and put it against my throat.
“Jordan put the dagger down.” Sam demanded calmly.
“He left me to save you! You!” I threw the dagger into the wall opposite of me. “Are you happy Sam?” I mocked. “Are you happy to know that your brother sold his soul to save you? He got ripped up by hell hounds for his precious little Sammy.”
Sam pinned me against the wall with his forearm to my neck. “Stop it Jordan or I swear.”
“You sear what? He left me! I don’t care what you do! Kill me, I’ve been trying!” I threw a handful of pills at him. “Kill me you spineless bastard!”
“That’s enough!” Bobby came storming in and pulled Sam off of me.
My body just slid down the wall, completely numb. Why couldn’t I be put out of my misery?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this is just prologue. Tell me what you think.