Status: In progress, Tell me what you think

Running Up That Hill

You Wanna Feel How it Feels?

Four Months Later

I woke up to the phone ringing and groaned. Who called at-I looked at my watch and saw that it was 11:00 am- well who would want to call Bobby. I got up from the couch and stretched my muscles. I had just gotten back from a case the night before and was still a little worn down.

“Well look who’s up.” Bobby said hidden by the massive stack of books on his desk.
I sat on the edge of his desk, “Well who spent a week tracking down a rugaru?” I pointed to him and then to me sarcastically. “That’s right me.”

“You’re lucky you’re my favorite niece.” Bobby mumbled getting back to his reading.

“So who was on the phone?” I knew he probably wasn’t going to tell me but it was worth a try.

“No one important.” He shook his head but didn’t take his eyes from the page.
I shrugged my shoulders, “Well I’m going to go get dressed and then I’ll make us some lunch. How do sandwiches sound?” I asked standing up straight. I spotted my silver dagger on the desk and grabbed it. “Is it fixed?” I asked inspecting it. I had broken the tip of it off when I threw it into the wall. I frowned it didn’t have my initials carved into the blade any more.

“I couldn’t fix it but I got you a new one. Don’t break this one.” He said looking at it and me.
Dean had gotten me the one I broke and it was one of my prized possessions along with his .45 colt hand gun that I had a similar one to. The gun was a gift from John he saw me eyeing up Dean’s and bought me one with an ebony handle so Dean and I wouldn’t get ours confused. “Don’t worry I don’t plan on throwing another dagger in your wall.”
I walked out of the office and right as I was passing the front door there was a knock. “I got it!” I yelled. I opened it and froze. Standing in the doorway was Dean…but it couldn’t have been him. He had been dead for four months. I grabbed hold of his shirt and threw him up against the wall before he could say anything. “Who the hell are you?” I asked putting my dagger blade to his throat.

“It’s me Dean!” He held his hands up like he was in a hold up.

“Do I look stupid? You’re not Dean. Dean is dead.” I growled pushing the dagger against his throat causing a thin cut to form. It didn’t burn? Why didn’t it burn? I looked at the person confused.

“Your name is Jordan Marie Reiner-Springer. We had a “thing” as you call it, before I bit the dust and you like Chinese food.” He said quickly before I could do any more damage.
I stabbed the dagger into the wall and punched him. “You asshole!” I let go of him and stepped back. I looked at the dagger as Dean nursed his injured jaw. “Shit.”

“Jordan.” I heard Bobby and looked down the hall to see him standing in the hallway with his arms folded. “I just got you that damn thing.”

“Well I’m sorry. Dumb ass right here pissed me off.” I pulled it out and inspected it. Everything was still intact. “I’m going to get dressed.” I stomped to the living room where my clothes were and started pulling things out of my bag. He had some nerve coming here. I pulled off my shirt and threw on a black tank top. I could faintly hear them in the other room talking but I didn’t really care what they were talking about. I pulled off my pajama shorts and pulled on a worn pair of jeans. “Where are my guns?” I said to myself as I rooted through my bag. I looked around the room and found them on top of some books on the table. I put my colt down the waistband of my pants.

“So you’re looking good.” Dean commented from behind me. I didn’t face him, I wanted him to see how pissed off I was at him. He came up behind me and put his hands on my hips. “It’s been too long.” He whispered in my ear pulling me closer to him.
I turned around and aimed his gun at him. “Tell me Dean do you feel like getting shot by your own gun?”

“You wouldn’t dare.” He said with a jeer.

I cocked the gun, “Do you want to try me? Don’t lay a fuckin’ hand on me again, you hear?”

Dean pushed me up against the wall with my hands above my head. “What the hell is your problem?”

I glared at him, “You are my problem!” I kicked him in the groin causing him to bend over in pain. “You left me here.” I growled.

He tackled me to the ground and straddled my waist. “Whoa calm it little psycho.” He pinned my hands to my sides. “I did it to save Sam. Please let’s just leave it at that. Now I spent four months in Hell, had to dig out of my grave and almost got my ears blown out by something. Now is it so much to ask that I can come back to things being almost normal?”
I glared at him, “Yeah it is. You do not understand what I went through! You got to get away from the pain! I had to fuckin’ stay…no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t die!”
His face changed to one of sadness, “You tried committing suicide?”

I nodded trying to hold back the tears. “It didn’t work. Aren’t you happy? God kept your little fuck buddy alive!”

He let go of my hands and got off of me. He sat on the ground next to me and rubbed his face with his hands. “Do you really think that’s the way I think of you?” He said into his hands.

I looked up at the ceiling, “‘It’s been so long’” I mocked him perfectly. “I have a secret to tell you Dean.” I said coldly. “Just because I wasn’t able to die, that doesn’t mean that I am every bit me as I was before.” I rolled onto my stomach and looked at him. “I don’t believe it was God that wouldn’t let me die.” I got up and left him sitting there.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's the first chapter please review and comment ^_^ I have big plans for this story