Status: In progress, Tell me what you think

Running Up That Hill

You Wanna Hear About the Deal I’m Making?

“Bobby something’s different about her.” I could hear Dean whisper to Bobby. I was sitting outside of the office eavesdropping on their conversation. “And I don’t think it’s good.”

“I thought you were concerned in finding Sam?” Bobby said quickly changing the subject.

He didn’t like to talk about that day because that’s the day that everything went out of control. A little while after Sam left to find a way to save Dean and when he couldn’t find one he decided to hunt Lillith. Bobby didn’t know where he was but I did because I was Sam’s contact. If I didn’t hear from him by the end of the week I knew he was dead and I was supposed to contact everyone else.

“I know you don’t want to talk about her because she’s family but…”

“Just drop it Dean because I’m not going to talk about it.” Bobby said sternly.

I strolled into the room, “I know where Sam is but I can’t tell you.” I leaned against the wall and crossed my arms across my chest.

“Can’t or won’t?” Dean asked sitting in Bobby’s desk chair.

I sneered at Dean, “Won’t. I figure you’ve got enough brains to figure it out yourself.”

Dean glared at me and picked up the phone, “Hello, I’ve lost my phone and I was wondering if you could help me find it? My name is Wedge Antilles. Yes I have your website up…thank you.” He set the phone down. “I found him.” He got up from the chair. “He’s located near where I was buried.”

“You think Sam has something to do with this?” Bobby questioned.

I chuckled, “Of course he does. The family is full of martyrs. What makes Sam so different? But I can tell you that he doesn’t have anything with raising you. Sure he tried hard as hell but he never succeeded.”

“I don’t believe it.” Dean said. “So Bobby are you ready to go?”

“I’m coming too. I would love to see how this plays out.” I said standing straight up

“No you’re not.” Dean walked past me but I grabbed his arm before he could get too far away.

“You have no right in telling me what to do. You lost that right when you made that deal.” I practically growled.

“How bout you stay Jordan?” Bobby stepped in. “Just in case Rufus or someone calls.”
I looked at Bobby and let go of Dean. “Fine.” I glared at Dean and then went back into the living room, closing all the doors to it.

I needed to talk with Castiel anyways. He was my guardian angel or more like a babysitter. He’s making sure I keep on the straight and narrow so I don’t end up in hell or purgatory. “Castiel I need to talk with you.” I called out lying on the couch. I heard the front door shut a couple minutes later and then Castiel appeared. “What the hell took you so long?”

I’m sorry Bobby and Dean can’t over hear me.” He answered in his gruff voice.

“You knew he was going to be brought back and you didn’t tell me.” I stated angrily.

“We didn’t believe it was important for you to know.”

I got up, “Not important for me to know?” I exclaimed. “I think it’s damn important that I know that Dean is being brought back. I almost killed him! I thought we were important for some stupid plan of Michael’s.”

He nodded, “Yes both of you are. But we didn’t think that you were going to come close to killing him.”

I glared at him, “Don’t assume anything. Whatever is wrong with me makes me volatile. I can’t always control my emotions, so next time warn me when you guys are making a stupid ass move.”

He nodded, “I am sorry I was going to tell you but Zachariah told me not to.”

I sighed. Castiel was a good guy, angel…whatever; it’s just that he had douches for superiors. “Don’t listen to that Asshole. He’s only trying to screw you over.”

Castiel looked at me sadly, “You know I can’t do that. If I disobey him I will be hunted down.”
I held my hands up in defeat. “Fine don’t listen to me. I don’t really give a shit.” I turned away from him. I was tired of warning him. Every second he spent away from heaven was another second that Zachariah was planning on casting Castiel down. He didn’t approve of Castiel because he was one of the youngest in the garrison and he sympathized with humans. Humans were like cockroaches to a lot of angels. They didn’t understand why God loved such flawed beings.

“What’s wrong Jordan?” I could feel that Castiel was right behind me.

I shook my head and turned around. “Nothing. Just with Dean coming back and…everything I’m having a hard time controlling things.” With me coming back there was side effects. Sam thought he was messed up with all of his psychic shit…he had no idea. My connection with Hell was just as strong as my connection with Heaven. They both had plans for me but I didn’t know what they wanted or which one was better.
Castiel nodded, “That is understandable.” He tilted his head to the side like he was listening to something. “I must go, they are calling me.”

I grabbed a hold of his arm before he could leave. “Please don’t leave me here all alone.” I said pouting. “We can do other things.”

“I’m sorry but I must leave.” He stepped away and disappeared with the sound of rustling wings and the wind.

I sat down on the couch and let out a growl. Stupid coward.

“You and Dean are driving me crazy!” Bobby announced walking into the door a couple hours later.

“Okay where does that come from?” I asked looking over the papers obits for some leads. I wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

“You two have to set aside the past and make up. I can’t baby sit your ass’s 24/7.” He plopped down in the chair next to me.

“And what do you want me to do about that Bobby? Totally forget what he did and just forgive him. I don’t think so.” I put down the paper and crossed my arms. I was tired of being the one to lose.

“Yes that is exactly what I expect you to do. He may be dumb but I know how he feels about you and the way you felt about him.”

“Well I don’t feel that way about him anymore.” I said picking the paper back up.

Bobby ripped the obits from my hands, “Go to the Motel room and tell Dean you were wrong for being such a little bitch.”

I glared at Bobby, “Fine but I’m going fully armed.” I picked my gun up from the table and put it down the back of my jeans.

“Don’t shoot anyone that does not deserve to be shot.” Bobby warned.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I just found this chapter I didn't know I had ^_^ Sorry it took so long plz comment it inspires me ^_^