Status: ONE SHOT

Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass

merry christmas

You told me I was lucky,
To have my chance with you.
Now last year's summer romance,
Is this year's winter blues.
I treated you so nicely,
To jewellery, and champagne,
But you left me empty handed,
Yeah, you left me feeling
Play-ay-ayed


I was lucky on having the most popular girl in my year at the time going out with me, every guy envied me & every girl wanted to be in Lisa’s place. Me & Lisa met at a party on the first day of summer, people just thought it was gonna be a summer romance but we proved them wrong we’re still going out but don’t really have a strong bond like we used to have, we keep on fighting & it feels like we’re gonna break up anytime soon… Its winter, almost Christmas & lisa is having a go at me cause I don’t wanna visit her family for Christmas, we’ve been to her parents house for Christmas every fucking ear & it’s the same thing over & over again I try & treat lisa so nicely with jewellery & champagne but she just throws it back into my face.

Now I hope you're happy with yourself,
'cause I'm not laughing
Don't you think it's kind of crappy
What you did this holiday?
When I gave you my heart,
You ripped it apart
Like wrapping paper trash
So I wrote you a song,
Hope that you sing along
And it goes,
"merry Christmas, kiss my ass!"


Lisa said if I didn’t visit her family with her this year she would break up with me. I don’t wanna visit her family but I also don’t want her to break up with me, I love her so much but I just cant take this anymore! She just tears my heart apart with every word she says to me, it feels like my heart is now paper. The band asked for me to write a Christmas song so I did, I wrote all my feels down but I cant seem to finish it but I just want it to scream in the song to Lisa, KISS MY ASS!!!

They say I'm losing my mind,
I thought that for a while,
I tear down decorations
They remind me of your smile.
I hate that mistletoe,
It makes me think of our first kiss,
You bit my lip, you pulled me close,
And then you taught me how to quit.


The guys in the band say im losing my mind…. I tear down decorations just cause they remind me of Lisa since we have broken up. Every time I see mistletoe I always get a flash back to the kiss that me & Lisa shared under the mistletoe.

So sick of calling,
You wont telephone me,
No, fuck you girl, I'm going out.
I gave you my all,
But our love hit a wall, now,
I'm jingle belling,
And everyone's yelling,
We'll drink 'til the bars shut us down.


Lisa said she would ring me up cause she wants to get back with me, its been hours ago since she said she would call me screw her I’m going out with the guys tonight & I’m gonna drink til the bars tell us to quit!

And I hope you're happy with yourself,
'cause I'm not laughing, (not laughing)
Don't you think it's so damn trashy
What you did this holiday?
(so trashy)
I gave you my heart, (heart)
You ripped it apart
Like the wrapping paper trash (wrapping paper trash)
So I wrote you a song,
Hope that you sing along,
Here it goes,
"merry Christmas, (bitch), kiss my ass."


I have finally fished the song! I’m so fucking happy bout it & I think the fans will love it & best of all, it screams to me that I’m basically saying to Lisa KISS MY ASS!!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my second Alex Gaskarth one shot story, i hope you liked it & this story was kinda for Alex Gaskarths birthday/ christmas (weird i know....)

Would like it if you commented on this story! Thanks for reading.