One New Message

Two

Pulling up to the curb in front of my building, I jumped out of my car, only stopping for a moment to lock it. I practically sprinted to the front doors, through the lobby, up the stairs (the elevator was under repair) and finally, out of breath, through the front door of my apartment.

The first thing I did was throw myself into the desk chair in front of the computer in the office. My parents were at work, so I didn't have to worry about them spying on me. I pushed the power button, and waited for the old piece of junk to come to life.

Tapping my fingers impatiently on the desk, my mind wandered and ended up on the subject I was always thinking about. Logan.

The way his dark hair fell over his big green eyes, the square of his jaw, his smile. Not many girls see Logan the way I do. They don't ever really look at him. Logan isn't exactly a guy who would be categorized as popular. Most would actually call him a nerd, or maybe even emo. He's quiet, loves his skinny jeans, and always seems to be listening to his ipod. I think I'm the only one who really understands him.

I talk to Logan Henry every day, but only through myspace. This probably seems a little harsh to you.. But It really isn't that way at all. We both have this kind of understanding that if we were to talk at school.. things would get complicated. He has his friends, and I have mine. We have completely different lives at school, and to mix them.. Well lets just say it wouldn't be good.

My eyes straying back to the computer screen, I realized that it was done powering up. I quickly opened the internet, went to myspace, logged on, and to my relief, found that Logan was already signed in and waiting for me. I didn't hesitate for even a second before sending him a message.
♠ ♠ ♠
I realize that I probably should have put this chapter up first.. But too late for that now.

Comments..?
Subs..?