Status: Slowly working on this story.

Falling

Prelude and us?

I never knew working at a small coffee shop in the middle of Vermont, would land my boyfriend and his band the chance of a life time. I didn’t ever think that there would be girls screaming his name when he walked on stage in some big stadium in Los Angles, California. I never had doubt in our relationship. And I never thought we would end. But the reality is, all of that did happen.

I guess I kind of regret everything looking back now. Except for the look on his face when he found out he was meeting his favorite band; or his face when he saw the record label guy signing his band. Come to think of it, the moments I actually want to keep, are the ones where I saw him happy. But then there were the moments that completely tore me apart. I guess you can call this a cheesy introduction to a story about a girl (me), her boyfriend, his band, and what happens when they go from playing at open music halls to being asked to go on tour.

I’m also guessing that maybe I should tell you who I am, who my boyfriend is, and the rest of his band? Well I’m Olivia Cole and I’m 18. I’m shorter then most girls only standing at five feet. I have pin straight dark brown hair that reaches my mid back with side bangs that cover the corner of my left eye. My eyes are blue but they have green around the pupils. Unlike a lot of other girls, I had a lighter complexion, but my cheeks were quick to turn red with a blush. And by what other people said, I had the perfect body. I couldn’t really disagree with people though. I was small framed but toned all over from playing field hockey. And I had boobs…and an ass. And style wise? I don’t really know how to describe my style. All I can say is that I wear shirts that supported different causes, band tee shirts, shirts or dresses from places like Charlotte Russe. I have an odd obsession with skinny jeans or jeggings, and jean shorts…both usually had rips in them. One thing everyone notices about me, is how I’m completely reserved. I was never good with meeting new people, they had to talk to me first and even when they did, I would just usually blush and nod for responses…especially with boys. Well, all but one.

Gregory Daniels was 19 and the one guy that finally got past the wall of shyness, and actually saw my crazy side. He wasn’t the tallest guy ever; he’s five feet nine inches. He has light brown hair that he keeps longer and can be described as an ‘emo’ look, and no he does not use any product in his hair other than shampoo. His eyes are probably what got me; I can’t even tell you what color they are. When you first see them, they look like an ice blue, but when you get closer, you see green speckles, or flecks of yellow everywhere. He had that rocker boy body. You think; thin. But when you’ve seen what I’ve seen, he is not thin. His abs and chest were toned but they were not the bulging muscles of a football player. And his arms…Even the slightest movement sent his veins rippling. And if you couldn’t tell by his arms, he’s the guitarist…and vocalist of his band; ‘The Falling’. His style is a kind of like mine. He wears shirts that support causes, mostly invisible children. He supports his band with shirts they make. And when you play at open music halls, you get to know other local bands. Of coarse being him, he gets shirts from other unsigned bands and supports them. Then obviously he wears band tee shirts of the actually known bands he loves. Skinny jeans or ‘stretchy pants’ as he likes to call them. Gregory wears bracelets that also support different charities; To Write Love On Her Arms, Invisible Children, Keep A Breast, anything you can think of. He was just a supportive and kind guy. And I fell in love with him.

His band consisted of four others. Jordan Daniels was Greg’s older bother who play bass and sang with Greg. He was 21. Jordan was a lot like Greg personality wise, and you could see the resemblance in their faces, but Jordan kept his hair short and styled it like Ryan Seacrest; and his eyes were purely green. Landon Nixon was the drummer and he was 19. Blondie with the blue eyes to match. He styled his hair like Jordan did. He towered over the rest of us standing at six foot four. Landon was the outgoing and crazy one of the group; he kept everything interesting none the less. Lucas Ryan was the one in charge of the synthesizer; the smart one that kept us all in line. Lucas was five foot eleven with long dark brown hair and brown eyes. He was 21 and Jordan’s best friend. He set up all of the shows, designed the shirts and other merchandise for the band. He was the go-to guy of the group. And well the last person really isn’t in the band; he’s in charge of the merchandise. Corey Moore was Greg’s best friend and he was 19 and only two days older then Gregory. He was five, nine. His hair was dark brown, and he had dark brown eyes. His hair resembled Greg’s but was shorter. He was the friendly one, that’s why he sold merchandise because he could talk to anyone and he knew how to please them. Together the boys looked like a normal Alternative Rock band. They were best friends, brothers even.

So now you know the boys and I. You know what is going to happen, but you don’t know anything else. You don’t know if me and Gregory Daniels are together now. But you will, trust me. You don’t know anything as far as I know. So why don’t we get started with this thing?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are cool :]