Status: Complete. Sequel out!

Desires Of The Unknown

"He has to die,"

I walked back into the CIA headquarters. People clapped and others smiled and bowed their heads in respect. I just kept walking, ignoring the praise I got for doing my job. I needed answers, and I was going to get them one way or another. I walked back upstairs, Carlos following me the whole way.
"Would you stop?!" Carlos asked frustrated. He grabbed my arm roughly when we got to the farthest guarded room. The room Valentine was in. "You're feet at bleeding."
I looked down and saw a bloody foot print. I looked at the guard in front of Valentine's door. "Will you get someone up here with a clean rag and some water?"
"Yes, ma'am," he said.
He started talking in his radio and I just walked into the room. I shut the door on Carlos, making him say so very rude things about my mother in Spanish, though the one about the hooker thing was kind of true, but I won't go into that. I saw Justin staring at Valentine through the one way mirror.
"He's calm."
"I know."
"How?"
"I know him," I muttered, walking into the interrogation room.
Valentine didn't even look at me; he just continued to look at the one-way mirror. I looked out the still opened door and motioned for Justin to leave. He huffed, but did it anyway. The guard kept the door opened and handed me a bright, white rag and two bottles of water, one chilled, and the other room temperature. I smiled at him in thanks and noticed that he got a bit flustered. I was flattered, but he wasn't the one I wanted. The one I wanted was going to be charged with treason.
I set the things on the table and shut the door. I pulled the chair I was to sit in a bit farther from the table, not because I was afraid of Valentine, but so I could reach my feet. I opened the warmer water bottle and dampened half of the rag. I started cleaning my feet.
"What happened?" Valentine asked. I ignored him and continued cleaning my dirty, bloody feet. "Talk to me," he begged desperately.
"Sure," I said, looking up from my left foot. "If you tell me everything."
"What do you want to know?"
"Start from when you were flipped."
"Flipped," he muttered.

Valentine's POV
I just stared at her. I was insanely in love with that crazy girl, and she was hopefully in love with me too. I wish I could have told her, but I knew I couldn't, until she asked. I also wasn't going to tell her that my memory of that night in October wasn't gone. The head mistress had mixed the drink wrong. I knew who she was, and I didn't care. I was intrigued and I wanted to know all about the real her. I wanted to know Guinevere Young, not Jen Morley.
"Well," she snapped, cleaning her bloodied feet. I still wanted to know what happened.

I was walking to my flat, wondering if I still had the Chinese take-out from a couple days before. I walked up the stairs to my door as it opened. My brother, Joel, was standing there eating my Kung Pow Chicken. I snatched it from his hands, then the chop sticks.
"What the hell?" I asked, eating a piece of cold Kung Pow Chicken. "Wuh' 'ave I told ya' abou' eatin' my foo'?" I asked with my mouth full.
"Jerry wants you."
I rolled my eyes. "He always wants something he can't have."
"He wants you to join The Eye."
"Why?"
"A girl," he said softly.
I looked up, surprised that the middle brother was saying the eldest was upset over a girl. "What about a girl?"
"She's good," he chuckled. "Better than you. But Jerry thinks you can help."
"I'm not doing it. I'm not giving up my country."
"No one is asking you to."
"I have to give up information to get into The Eye."
"I've cleared it with everyone. MI-6 will give information that you can give up, they don't really care, you will also give them some information on America. They really need to trust you, we need Jerry gone, bro. I wish it wasn't this way, but it's the only way. She tried to kill him, against orders, and he beat her with in an inch of her life!" He took a deep breath, calming himself from the images of the women that's he's seen at the shelter. "He has to die," he said softly. "He was mom's favorite, and she groomed him to be just like her. I can't let her go without justice."
We moved into my flat, shutting the door behind us. I looked back at my brother to notice my younger sister was on the couch, sleeping. Her eye was swollen shut and her nose had dried blood under it. I almost gasped, but I knew she was a light sleeper. I moved towards her, starting to see her features that made her my twin.
"Who?" I asked quietly.
"You know who."
"No," I whispered. "She couldn't have found her."
"She did, and that's what she did to her."
"I want her dead," I hissed lowly, moving the hair out of my twin's face.
"V?" she asked.
"Yeah, you okay, Val?"
She started to silently cry. "I couldn't fight her. I just couldn't," she whispered.
"It'll be fine," I whispered. "Go back to sleep."
"Bed," she muttered.
I sighed and handed my Kung Pow Chicken to Joel. I picked her up easily, since she was only about a hundred and fifteen pounds, and carried her to the spare room in my loft. I set her down and cover her with the blanket that was at the foot of the bed. I sighed and smoothed her hair down a bit, then went back to my brother.
"Stop eating my chicken!" I cried, making a move for my chicken.
"No!" he said childishly. "Go eat the bloody Lo Mien!"
"Eh," I whined, going to my ice box. "Bugger off, you prat."
"Love you."
"Kiss my arse," I muttered lowly, more to myself than my brother.

The next day, I was being shipped to America after I was told what I could tell The Eye about MI-6. I met my brother at a cafe and there was a man, in his late forties, early fifties, with him. I told them all that I was told to tell them, and then I was given a name, two names really, Jen Morley and Sally Terndly.
When I met her, I knew, Oh, God did I know, that I was in love with her. The fierceness of her words and the smirk on her beautiful pink drove me crazy. I wanted her, and I would get her, I knew I would. But, my brother thought that I could break her heart, but I couldn't, I just couldn't, 'cause that would break my own.
When she told me who she was, who she really was, I was surprised, but at the same time, it made sense. The extra missions that weren't ever mentioned but everyone knew they were taking place. Then, my mother blows everything up in my face and the look on the angel's face broke my heart like no other. It was destroyed and I was the cause of it all, my pain and hers.


Jen snorted. "Wow. That was complete and utter shit."
I just sighed. There was nothing I could do to convince her. "Talk to Fells."
"I don't talk to assassins unless I have to."
"Fine, then talk to Hale."
She rolled her eyes and walked out of the room quickly. She was a force to be reckoned with, and I was going to calm her force. I just stared at her ass in the short, shorts she usually wore to bed, thinking of the wonderful night we had about three months ago. It was just us in a nice hotel room, and nothing could have stopped the passion of it all.

Gwen/Jen's POV
"Hale," I told the secretary.
"Yes, ma'am."
"Tell him I'll be on the third floor."
I turned away, towards the front as Jerry's body was wheeled in. My eye stayed on his body as two CIA doctors walked him through the lobby. A hand touched my shoulder, making me jump a bit. I looked at the body attached to the hand and saw Valentine's dad.
"You okay?"
"He's your son; shouldn't I be asking you that?"
He looked at the body that was being wheeled into the elevator. "He was never really my son. He never even acknowledged after he turned nine."
I just stayed silent, watching as the elevator doors slid shut. There was nothing really to say. It was all too much. I looked up at him. "I guess you want to see your other criminal child?"
He sighed. "Lead the way." And I did. "He's not even fighting."
"Nope. He also gave me a story about how he's an inside man in The Eye, and if that was so, I would have known."
"It might have been above your security level."
I am the highest security level. "Maybe."
"You wanted me?" Hale, a fifty year old, ex CIA operative.
"Valentine Wright, MI-6 operative, was he assigned to infiltrate The Eyes?" I asked.
"Yes, ma'am."
"Why wasn't I told?!" I hissed.
"It was need to know," he said forcefully.
I glared at him. "I was in that need to know!"
"No you weren't, you would have given it away."
"When have I ever done that?"
"Jerry," he spat.
I had to, I couldn't control it anymore. I punched him in the jaw so hard it hurt my hand. He needed to be knocked down. I grabbed the keys to the handcuffs off the shelf and walked into the interrogation room. I took a deep breath after I shut the door. I walked over to Valentine and uncuffed him from the table. He stood up quickly and rested his hands on my waist.
"What happened?"
I clutched his shirt and buried my head in his chest. He tightened his grip on my waist and lifted me onto the table. I spread my legs and he got between them, getting as close as possible. I let the tears fall as my crazy hormones finally took over. I was soaking his shirt, but I didn't care and he didn't seem to mind.
"What happened, Guinevere?"
I had never loved hearing my name so much. I looked up at him as more tears fell. "He's gone," I whispered.
"Who's gone?
"Jerry."
"What do you mean?"
"I killed him."
He just shook his head. "He doesn't deserve your tears," he whispered as he wiped them away. They stopped as he just stared into my eyes.
"I know," I whispered back. "But my hormones are out of whack."
"PMS?"
I shook my head, but before I could open my mouth to tell him that I was carrying his child, we were interrupted, again. I groaned in frustration and rested my forehead on Valentine's chest. He arms went around my shoulder and I kept my grip on his shirt.
"She's gone."
"Who?" Valentine asked.
"Jane."
Valentine and I instantly went into spy mode.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, freakin' tired! 4 1/2 hours of sleep and then dealing with 9, 7 and 8 year olds, a guy who can't flirt to save his life and head aches, not a fun day! Okay, I'm done bitching.
TWO MORE CHAPTERS!
I think I'm going to just do a sequel to this one. Since only one person told me what they would like, and there really wasn't a choice there.
Oh! And will you check out and comment on my new One-Shot series? But just be warned, three out of four are femme-slash, and they all mention it femme-slash! Numero Uno! Her.

shygirl1993- Gee, =P thanks for the help. And ha! I don't have school until the 6th of September! Na na na na na na! =P Mwahahaha, he still doesn't know! =P I'M SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG, I was busy! Too busy! Yes, I did have to write that! It is very importante in the sequel!
shadow_seeker- You remember them, but not Elmo! How could you forget Elmo?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!