Status: Complete. Sequel out!

Desires Of The Unknown

"I will shoot you,"

I let out a frustrated scream when Valentine started the car. Carlos jumped a bit, since he got no sleep and wasn't trained as well as Valentine and I. Valentine just patted my arm, but quickly retreated his arm as soon as I sent him a glare. We had spent three hours looking for Jane. It was six thirty in the morning and they sent us home, well, Valentine's dad did, because he wasn't afraid of me and Valentine, and I respected him for that, so I did as I was instructed.
Jane had escaped when she heard two guards talk about Jerry being killed. She wanted revenge, obviously, but I'm not sure if she thinks I did it, or not. I wanted to ring her neck. I wanted to shoot her and torture her. She ruined a beautiful moment. My perfect moment, Valentine and I’s perfect moment. He knew, he knew it all, and all I wanted was to keep that perfect moment. Sadly, we had to get back and act like nothing was wrong.
"I'll go make coffee," I muttered angrily when I walked into the house. "Lots of coffee."
"And muffins," Carlos muttered, crashing onto the couch.
"Fine," I grunted.
"I'll go wake the kids," Valentine said, acting as if what had happened the four hours before were nothing.
Carlos looked at me as Valentine went up the stairs. "Still haven't told him, have you?"
"I've tried, twice, and something keeps interrupting." I sighed and looked towards the stairs. "I just don't know how he'll react, and it scares me that he'll run away from Snuffy. I may be strong," I said in a broken voice. "But I don't think I'm that strong."
I walked to the kitchen and heard Carlos get off the couch. I put on the coffee, wanting it with every fiber of my being, but Carlos stopped me when I reach for the full pot. I whined and stomped my foot. I wanted that damned coffee.
"I will shoot you," I hissed.
"For Snuffy."
I sighed and nodded, giving up on my glare. I leaned my head onto his chest, feeling defeated. I had no idea how I was going to get through the day with no sleep, no caffeine and raging hormones. Carlos smoothed my hair as tears fell, again. The tears frustrated me, causing more tears to fall.
"I hate this," I muttered.
"'Ey," Valentine whispered into my ear, placing a hand on the small of my back. I turned into him. "You okay?"
I shook my head. "No."
"You sure it's not PMS?" he joked.
"Definitely not," Carlos muttered. I heard him open the fridge, hopefully to get the milk for the muffins. "Tell him Guinevere," he said sternly. "Or I will."
My face was pulled from Valentine's chest and pushed to look up at him. He gave a small smile and used his thumbs to wipe away my tears. "What is it, love?"
I opened my mouth to say it, but many sets of footsteps running down the stairs stopped me. I groaned and dropped my head to Valentine's chest as it vibrated with his chuckle. "I give up." I pushed myself away from him and grabbed the muffin pans.
I felt a hand on my waist and a kiss placed on the right side of my neck, my weakness. My hormones started raging, and they were raging for him. I let out a small, barely audible whine that caused Valentine to chuckle.
"Tell me," he whispered in my ear.
I shook my head. "Not the right time."
"Tonight then?" he asked.
I nodded, giving a small smile. "Tonight."
He kissed my neck one more time, not knowing what he was doing to me, and walked out of the kitchen. I took a deep breath and clutched the counter top. Carlos chuckled and Johnathan smirked at me. He knew, I don't know how, but he knew, and he was enjoying my misery. I glared at him, forgetting my sudden need for Valentine naked.
"Bite me, John."
He chuckled. "It's not me you want to do the biting."
I snapped my teeth at him, making his smirk get wider. Terence hobbled over to me and wrapped his arms around my legs. I bent down and picked him up, hoping that I never had to give up Snuffy. I was starting to love the fetus and I don't know what I would have done if Valentine told me to get rid of Snuffy. I set him on my right hip.
"Mommy okay?" Terence asked, putting his left hand on my right cheek.
I took his small hand in mine and kissed his palm. "I'm fine, sweetie."
"What's for breakfast?" Savannah yawned.
"Go get dressed and find out," I smirked.
"Whatever," she grumbled, taking the twins with her up stairs.
I ushered Charlie and Gordon up the stairs before me. I set Terence on the bottom bunk and sat next to him. I watched the boys get their clothes out. I made sure that it matched and took Terence to his room to get him dressed.
"Cars or Toy Story?" I asked him after I put his pants over his pull-up.
"Cars," he squealed.
I chuckled and he lifted his arms so I could put his shirt on. I pulled it in and pretended that I didn't know where he was when he didn't popped his head out of the opening of the shirt. He giggled and stuck his head out. I laughed and ruffled his hair.
"I go school wiff you?"
"I'll asked baby," I said.
"Yay! I love Uncle Josh and Uncle Landon!"
They were Valentine's friends and they loved Terence. Josh was the one that I assaulted in New York, typical nerd, but over all very sweet. Josh was an MI-6 operative, even at eighteen, but he didn't finish school, so he had to do that. He was average height, about five foot ten inches. He was a hard ass, but very sweet to the kids and that's all I really cared about.
I picked Terence up and he squealed. I walked to my room and grabbed pink skinny jeans and a black tank-top. I set Terence on my bed and quickly changed. I pulled my shirt down then grabbed my necklace that Valentine gave me for Valentine's Day. I looked down and then back at Terence.
"Should I put this," I showed him the black, low cut tank-top that said 'Love Hurts' on it. "Over this?" I motioned to my body.
"Yeah!" he giggled.
I pulled it over my head and then picked up Terence and twirled around before placing him on my hip. He kept giggling and bouncing as I walked down the stairs. He was taking from me by Valentine, who spun him around and dipped him upside down as I got my black converse on.
"Hello?" the headmistress answered.
"Can Terence come with me to school today?" I asked, taking the muffin pans out of the stove.
"Normally, I wouldn't care. I miss the little bugger, but I've gotten word that Jane wants to kill you and might come to the school."
"Does she know about Johnathan?"
"Possibly. There's a leak, and we have no idea who it is and what they know."
I rested my elbows on the counter and sighed. "Okay. I'm going out for lunch though, is that okay?"
"Yeah," she sighed. "But I'm seeing my nephew."
"'Kay, I gotta go feed the kids."
I hung up and my head fell into my hands. I sighed and brought my head out of my hands. Carlos stared at me.
"Is he in trouble?" he asked.
"I'm not sure."
"Promise me that you'll look after him."
"I'll do my best." I started placing the muffins in a big bowl. "Can you take Terence to Denny's around noon and meet us for lunch?"
"Who is we?"
"Me, Valentine, Josh, Landon, Savannah and Johnathan."
"Okay," he nodded.
"Take your gun and lock the gates.""
He nodded.

"What up with bows?" Josh asked.
"Bite me," I hissed, walking to my car.
"What did I say?"
"No sleep and PMS."
"Oh."
"I can hear you!"
I didn't even see it, which pissed me off to no end. I heard Johnathan scream and I took out my gun, along with Valentine and Landon. Josh, being the techy he is, ran to the first place that would give him cover.
I made my way over to Johnathan to see he was hit in the shoulder. I took off my over shirt and put it over his wound. I smoothed his hair back as he stared at me.
"Come on, John," I whispered to him. "Stay with me." I looked up as younger kids scrambled and the older ones had their gun out ready for another shoot.
"The ambulance is on its way," Josh said, crouching near me.
"Okay," I breathed out. I looked down at Johnathan. "See, you'll be fine. Then, you can confess your love to Carlos and you can live happily ever after and I can be totally jealous."
He chuckled. "Yeah, I'm sarcastic and blunt, not confident and out going."
I gasped as a bullet went through me. I heard Valentine call my name as I looked at my lower abdomen. My baby. I looked up and saw Jane smirk. I stood up and put my hand over my wound. I shook my head and pointed my gun at her. Before I could pull the trigger, Valentine did, killing her with a shot to the head.
I fell to my knees and whispered Valentine's name. He ran over to me, dropping his gun in the grass. He helped my lay down and took off his shirt to put it over my wound and put pressure on it. I started to silently cry. Valentine must have thought it from the pain, but it was the thought of losing my child.
"Stay with me," he murmured. "I need you."
I could hear the sirens. "Take John first. The bullet hit an artery."
"But what about you."
"Do it," I snapped to Josh, who would actually listen to me. I saw him nod. "Thank you."
"Jen?" I heard a small voice squeak. Savannah.
"Get her out of here."
"I can't leave you," Valentine said.
"Do it," I snapped again.
"I got her," Josh said as the EMTs took Johnathan away and called for another ambulance.
"Come on, Savannah," Valentine said, getting up and taking her inside.
"No," Josh barked as my eyes slipped shut and put more pressure on my wound. I pried them open. "Don't even think about it. If you leave him, I have to listen to him wallow. I'm not good with wallowing."
I cracked a smile and croaked. "You're not good with any emotion."
"Nope, so don't make me listen to him express his."
"Just a nap," I promised, shutting my eyes and my head falling to the right side.

"Fuck my life," I groaned as I opened my eyes.
"Wow," I heard Johnathan say from his bed next to mine. "Way to stay positive."
"Bite me, ass hole." Then I remember, Snuffy. Tears rolled down my cheeks as a doctor came in.
"Hello, miss Morley. Mister Morley." He looked over at me. "I'm sorry to tell you," he started.
"Don't," I whispered. "Where's Valentine?"
"He's gone Miss Morley, left after I told him that you lost the baby."
"Oh, God," Johnathan sighed. "I didn't even think."
"That a shot to the lower abdomen would kill a child."
"You might not even be able to have children again, Miss Morley."
I put my hand over my mouth. I started taking off all of the things that attached me to the machines and the IV. I got up slowly, making sure not to hurt myself.
"Give me the paper, I want out."
"Me too!" Johnathan protested, getting up.
After much protesting on the doctor's side, many threats from me and many insults and cuss words from Johnathan, we were out of the hospital. Josh picked us up with a blank look on his face, telling me that he knew about Snuffy and Valentine was pissed.
"How mad is he?" I asked on the way home.
"No one knows where he is."
"What?" I asked, feeling tears spring to my eyes. Damned hormones.
"He left right after the doctor told him that his child died." I ran a hand through my hair. "You apparently didn't tell him that he even had a child growing inside of you."
He stopped the car at the gate and it opened. He went around the circle and stopped right behind a car I had never seen before. I got out carefully, with the help of Johnathan and his good arm.
"Jen," Valentine's dad said from the opened door. "How are you?"
"Hormonal," I said with an attitude. "And I'm not sure if I understand why your son left, or if I just want to be pissed."
"You lost your child, so I think you can understand why he wanted to run."
"And not tell anyone where he was going. I think we both know how bad that can be in our line of work."
He nodded. I just wanted Valentine. I wanted him to be here so we could talk. I had to let him know why I couldn't tell, why I didn't tell him. I just want him with me. But not really cares about the Desires Of The Unknown.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!
Epilogue is next, I already have it done, so I'll post it right after. I'll talk about the sequel in that author's note. I hope you liked this story. I loved writing it.
Please comment and tell me how you liked it and what you would like me to put in the sequel, I don't have it planned out. I just know how it will end and how it will start, what's in between is a mystery to even me.

shygirl1993- I would love to suck your imaginary balls..... It's my life goal! The pregnancy is important to the sequel, kinda. Hope you like the story. =] Thank you for commenting.
shadow_seeker- Yeah! He always talked about himself in the third person. It's kind of annoying. It was spilled.... =] Just not the way you thought. Tehehe. Hope you liked my story. =] Thank you for commenting. I'll let you know when I put up the sequel. =]