Status: Complete. Sequel out!

Desires Of The Unknown

"But I'm bleeding in my special place."

"Gwen!" comes a panicky voice from down the hall of the mansion I inherited.
I grab the gun taped under the single drawer in my night stand. Jumping up, I run down the hall to the bathroom where the screams are still coming from the person's throat. I break down the door without a second thought, only to see Savannah, a twelve year old girl, sitting on the toilet.
I sigh and shut the door as best as I could with it being broken now, putting the gun in the waist band of my jeans, "What happened?"
"I'm bleeding!"
"Where?" I ask, very confused because I see no blood.
She blushes, and whispers, "In my special place."
"Special place..." I trail off, then, "Oh! Umm, sweetie, haven't you had health?" She shook her head. "What is wrong with school systems?" I sigh. "Okay, I'll be right back, don't move."
"Where are you going? Am I okay?"
"I'm going to get you some fresh panties, and yes."
I sigh and walk out of the bathroom, closing the broken door. How do you explain a period to a twelve year old who is scared out of her mind that she's dying?
"Okay," I say, handing Savannah a new pair of panties. I crouch in front of the sink, opening the cabinet and grabbing a pad for her. "This goes on your panties."
"How?"
"Why don't I do it for you?"
I take the panties and quickly unwrap the pad. This is awkward, and I've been in situations where it should have been way more awkward than this. After I finish putting the pad on her panties, I got the hell out of there.
As I am walking into the kitchen I hear a chuckle, "Awkward?"
I sigh, "Who's the mark and do you have a female agent to watch and help Savannah? She just got her first period."
He groans, "God, I didn't need to know that."
"Mark?" I ask, walking over to the island he is leaning against.
"Right! There's a very high class party and it's open to eighteen to twenty-one year old girls. The mark is the best friend of the boy who's throwing it." He slides a manila folder across the island. "His name is Michael Flanner."
"Flanner?" I ask, opening the folder. "The big arms dealer?"
"Yeah, you're working for the CIA and FBI on this one. They've been working for eighteen months on this, don't screw it up."
"Thanks for the pep talk," I say sarcastically.
He gives a small smile, "Anything for my favorite niece."
"I'm the only niece you talk to Uncle Rich," I point out.
"Yeah, and I hate that my sister is crazy for leaving you."
"You're the messenger for all the agencies and my mother and I. Besides, my father left too. It was years ago, I'm fine with it."
"The whole tough spy thing, it's gonna be hard to keep up."
I smirk, flipping through the papers, "Nah. I find it fun."
He shakes his head, "I gotta go kiddo, I'll be back at eight to pick you up."
"Y'sure you don't wanna help me explain a period to a twelve year old that hasn't had a health class in her entire life?"
"Oh, I'm sure. There's a reason I have all boys."
I roll my eyes and say good-bye to my uncle as I read the file.
"Michael Justin Flanner, 20. Son to George Michael Flanner, the biggest arms dealer in the eastern United States. Major player in arms deals from Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Michael is set to take over when his father turns fifty, and they want to make sure he has a wife to carry on the line. The party is for his best friend, Henry Howard Henly.(Yeah, Triple H! Like the Wrestler!) You are to pose as one of the women that are there for the party, but act interested in Michael. He will be attracted to you, with the lovely dress I helped pick out, along with the heels and wig. You can change your eye color if you feel the need. You are to lead him to a room, knock him out, and look for the kitchen. They are suppose to be selling there tonight. High class people in one place for a party isn't suspicious. There should be a dress on your bed with heels and a wig. Hope you have fun, Sweets."
I look at the picture of the guy, Michael, and smile. He may be a bad guy, but he's cute. Typical surfer. Dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, a deep tan and muscles galore. Yummy.
"Who's the hunk?" asks John.
I look up at him from across the island, "No one you need to concern yourself with."
He rolls his eyes, "What ever you say, Sweets."
"You need to stop hanging out with my cousin."
"Why?"
"Because we both know you're just trying to make Carlos jealous."
"Nuh-uh!"
I roll my eyes, looking back down at the file.
"Gwen, I'm ready."
I bite my lip and look up at John, "You wanna tell her about a period?"
"There's a reason I'm gay."
"Damn it," I curse, low enough so Savannah doesn't hear me. I pout, "Please? I have to get ready and he's coming to get me in an hour."
Yeah, that's a lie. One good thing, and bad thing, about being a spy, you lie,
a lot.
"Ugh! Fine, go get ready!" I smile and jump over the island to hug him. "Savannah, come on. I'm helping you."
She blushes, "But I'm bleeding from my special place."
I stifle a laugh in John's shoulder, he doesn't even try to hide his laugh, "She was stuck in that house 24/7, wasn't she?"
I shrug, "I think so."
"Let's do this Savannah."
"Why am I bleeding from my special place?"
I pull away from John and quickly run upstairs. I see a box on my bed with a note on it. I roll my eyes and grab the note off the box.
"Did I forget to mention that it's a Masquerade? A spy's best friend."
"Yes it is," I mutter with a smile.

"Wow," my cousin smiles. "You look," He paused. "Just wow."
"I'm suppose to stand out."
"Out of your comfort zone, Sweets?"
I bite my lip and nod, "I don't like it, but when have I ever?"
"Come on, I heard John told Savannah what a period is, so I don't want to get questions."
I laugh and get in the Van. My red dress matches the wig I had on. The pumps I have on were easier to run in than spikes and the mask is a creme with black lace all over it. I take a deep breath and turn to the team to see who was on my side. I take off the mask and glare at my cousin.
"What? He volunteered."
"I couldn't let my little sister go on a mission without me."
"Why not?" I ask.
"You're my little sister. I have to look out for you."
"You couldn't have stopped her. She was gonna pull the trigger no matter what."
"That's what you say."
Jamie, my cousin, hands me an ear bud and a microphone. I take them and hide the microphone in my cleavage. The ear bud goes in my right ear and it was do a quick test, along with my microphone. I grab my fake ID and my gun.
"Turn," I say to all the guys. Yeah, my team is all guys, my brother is, sadly, for this one.
"Why?" Justin, my brother, asks.
"Where do you think my gun goes? I have no purse."
"Oh God," he groans.
They turn around and I take the gun and put in in the thigh holster on my left thigh. I put my dress down and cough. They look at me and Jamie hands me a folder.
I hear the van start and I tense my leg muscles so I won't fall when the van turns. I open the folder and read it over. I look at my fake ID and glare at the name.
"Stacey Greta Hotma?" I snap. "Someone been listening to too much Fountain Of Wayne?"
Jamie smirks, "Don't be jealous."
"Of what?"
"My skill."
I roll my eyes and throw the folder at him. I am the daughter of a banker and I love attention. Ew. I actually hate attention, yet I have to attract it. I am usually called to blend in. I'm cute, but not beautiful. I'm short, but not too short. My hair is average. My green eyes are the only thing that set me out, but they can be covered with colored contacts.
"Do I need to come back there?" comes a voice I haven't seen the owner of in over three year.
"Dad?" I crawl to look in the front seat. "What the fuck are you doing here?"
"Watch your language!" snaps the woman in the front seat.
Okay, maybe it's not all guys. "You've lost the right to tell me what to do when we signed those papers. I'm emancipated. Now let's get this shit over with, so I can go home and get the kids lunches for tomorrow."
"You're wasting your talent."
I groan, "I'm helping people. And I'm not being shot at every hour of the God, damn day. Get the fuck over it. You have one perfect child, you don't need another."
I glance out the window. A guy in a light green tee-shirt glances at me and says something to the driver. I could see a gleam and the tip of a knife. He rolls down his window slightly.
"Slow down."
"What?"
"Do it!" Our car slows down a bit. "Mom, give my your knife."
"What? Why?"
"Oh my, God! Stop questioning me and do it!"
She hands me her lucky knife, I reach around and roll the driver's side window down. I throw the knife and it hits the back, right tire of the car next to us. They swerve and stop in front of us. I open the side door to the van as it slows to a stop. I get out and walk to car, reaching for my gun in the process.
"Who are you?" I say firmly, pointing my gun at the person who got out of the car.
He has a sadistic smile, "The last person you'll see."
I roll my eyes and shoot him. No one in the van got out, or flinched. Lovely family, right? I get closer to the car and notice that the driver is stabbed. He coughs and looks at me, rolling down the window.
He gave a sad smile, "You," he coughs, and his blood came out. "FBI, leak. Hit man."
I go over to the door and open it, "The FBI has a leak." He nodded, weakly. "You're a hit man." He nodded. "Why would you tell me this?"
"I'm under cover."
I curse and look for his ID and badge. He cough again. I flinch, feeling his blood get on my chest and neck. He sputters an apology. I open the center consul and take out the false bottom. I see his ID and badge. His name is Sebastien Helse. He has a picture of a pretty woman and two little boys in there.
I close my eyes for a second, and take my phone out of the top of my dress. I dial the hospital for government agents. Sebastien is getting weaker.
"Yes?"
"I have an under cover agent, he needs medical attention fast."
"Where are you?"
"I'm a mile south of you on Frier Street."
"Be there in two minutes."
I shut my phone and sigh, "They'll be here soon, Sebastien. But I need to know where you live."
"Oak Field. 453"
"Is the mission I was about to go on compromised?"
He coughs, more of his blood getting on me. I suppress the urge to cringe again. "Yes."
"Okay. Justin!" I call. He jogs over. "Stay with him till the ambulance comes."
"Where are you going?"
I rip the dress so it was above my knee, "I have to tell the news to his family."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! I lied! But I was having a VERY good day, even though I failed a quiz, but shit happens! But the next WILL be on January 1st, 2011!

shygirl1993- Thank you for calling it good! Feel free to tell me when it sucks! And here's one when you're still 16!!!!!!