Suicidal Education

Chapter two

FLASHBACK
"What do you mean you're moving?!" Martin yelled.

"To New Jersey. The step-mother wants us to be closer to her family." I nervously swung my feet back and forth from my perch on his dorm-room kitchen counter
(Yes, I was dating a college student). He stood next to me and stroked my hair.

"When are you leaving?"

"In two days. I'm already packed and everything."

His arms snaked around me and he kissed my forehead. "I'm gonna miss you doll-face."

"I don't want to go!" I felt on the brink of tears.

"I know" He moved so he was in between my legs and kissed my on the lips. I kissed back, wrapping my legs around his waist.

He picked me up, brought me to his room and dropped me on the bed. His light skin almost glowed in the dark. When he sat down next to me, we continued our make out. Soft at first but the longer we went, the rougher Martin got. His hands moved to my belt, slowly unbuckling it.

"Marty-" my voice was soft and almost inaudible. I felt him unbutton my shorts.

"Marty stop"

He removed his hands and looked up at me. "Why? It might be our last night together." He started sucking on my neck.

I wiggled away. "Okay, but I don't want to say goodbye like this. I'm not ready." He ignored me and went back to removing my clothes. I kicked him away.

"I said stop!"

He grabbed my knees and held them down. I winced in pain as his fingers nails dug into my flesh.

"But I'm not ready to"

He threw my shorts on the floor, snapping my thong. "You're such a tease"

I was scared to move. He kissed my lips again before yanking my shirt off. The there was a knock at the door.

"Martin?" it was his room-mate, Chris.

Martin pulled away. "I'm busy" he growled.

"HEL-" but I was cut off by my boyfriend's fist making contact with my face. I screamed in pain.

"What the fuck?!" Chris rushed in at my cry and stood in the doorway, absorbing the scene.

"Get out!" Martin jumped off me and cracked his knuckles threateningly. Chris pushed past him and went over to my sobbing body.

"What the hell did you do to her?!"

Martin grabbed him by the collar and threw him against the wall. "I said get the fuck out!"

Chris, being about twice the size of Martin, just shoved him off.

I screamed again as I heard the sickening sound of a nose breaking. I looked up to see Martin, doubled over, blood dripping freely from his now deformed face, and Chris, rubbing his knuckles in pain.

He then picked my clothes up off the floor and tossed them at me, turning around as I put them back on. I was still sobbing.

"Does he always do this?" he asked gently when I finished dressing.

I couldn't answer him. The right side of my face felt like it was on fire and I was still hyperventilating from the whole situation. I could feel my throat closing up and my head spinning. Gasping for breath, I fell back on the bed. My joints tightened and locked up, leaving me motionless, except for the deep caving in and out of my chest.

The last thing I remembered was Chris carrying me to my brother's dorm and my brother sneaking my limp body into the house. I blacked out soon after.


I laughed cruelly to myself. My step-mother still thought I got hurt falling down the stairs.

"Five minutes Mandy!"

I rolled my eyes and stalked off to my room to get dressed. I already had my outfit picked out, Short-shorts and a green tank top that showed both my bra straps and the Celtic tattoo on my shoulder blade. I grabbed my purse and trudged down stairs, only to be greeted by a pair of disapproving eyes.

"You are not leaving the house dressed like a street walker."

"Just be grateful that I'm going along with you in the first place."

Beggars can't be choosers.

She huffed, grabbed my arm and dragged me to her car. This was going to be a looooong day.