Status: Returned. Co-write.

The ED Diaries

tinny.

Image


Tinny had deluded herself. Perfection might still be in her grasp, but not here, at this clinic. They didn't want to help her. They wanted to get her to stop.

Why? Why didn't they want her to achieve her goal? Why didn't they want her to be perfect?

Tinny sat and stared as her doctor, Doctor Woodard, went over the rules with her. Rules, rules, rules. Was there anything she was allowed to do? Was there anything that wasn't restricted to her?

"We have a special diet planned out for you, and another nurse and I will be assisting you with your blood sugar regularly, at all of your meals." Doctor Woodard told her.

They were taking away the one weapon she had to fight her fat, leaving her defenseless.

How had her parents condoned this?

But TInny would survive. She would do whatever was required of her to get the hell out of this stupid clinic. She would obey their rules and follow their diet and insulin regulation. She wouldn't be happy about it, but she would do it.

"Do you understand, Tinny?" Doctor Woodard was staring at her.

What choice did Tinny have? So she nodded and was ushered from the room.

She would make this work, and she would get out and make her way to perfection again.

She wouldn't say a word to anyone while she did it, and there was nothing they could do to make her break that rule- the rule she had made for herself.
♠ ♠ ♠
I guess we've all caught the short chapter bug :( I didn't really feel like there was anything else I could add here.

banner by silk tea. <3