Status: Check out my new story: Two Worlds Collide|| Stats for SCRM: Readers: 608; Subscribers: 116; Comments: 103

She Can't Read Minds

laughter's the best medicine

“Next.” Jenna groaned, toppling off my bed and onto her pretty little blonde head. She groaned, holding her head and closing her blue eyes. The television blaring some comedy show that isn’t really funny. The only reason it’s even popular is everyone can’t help but laugh at how horrible it is.

“Lily and some guy,” Bridget replied, sitting at the head of my bed with the laptop in her lap and her fingers clicking away. Her brown hair curled and tied back so nothing blocked her brown eyes from seeing the screen. Leslie sat beside her, playing with her own brown hair quickly added, “yes sir-y-bob. Ah, there’s a link, click it!”

“Click it.” Jenna whined, crawling back onto the bed and snatching the remote from it’s innocent spot on my computer chair. She grumbled under her breath, eyes narrowed as she surfed through the channels. Leslie sighed, pouting. “Cute?”

“Damn,” Bridget grumbled, “and she has a tooth missing!”

“Yeah, but that’s from that car accident she got in last month.” Leslie pressed the back button and scrolled down all in one swift motion. I sat down by the foot of my bed, popcorn bowl in my lap and watching the channels go by. They were feeling sorry for themselves by finding all these “ugly” girls who had boyfriends when they didn’t. “Everyone feels sorry for her. Hey,” Leslie’s face lit up, “do you think he’s only dating her cause he feels sorry for her? I mean it can’t be all that great kissing her with that huge gap in the way!”

I laughed, “You guys are so mean.”

“And you’re so pretty, love.”

“Whoa there,” Bridget fake-snapped, “that chick’s mine. I shall change my status on Facebook and it will read “married” to Miranda Lincolnn. You know, to make it official; and because you tried to break us up, you’re not invited to the wedding.” Jenna groaned, settling onto the same show that’d been on before.

“Just find some pretty girl who got her heart broken so we can laugh.” Jenna sighed, pulling her legs to her chest.

“You guys, that’s mean. Stop.”

Bridget shoved popcorn into her mouth, “No it’s not; laughter’s the best medicine.” I rolled my eyes and headed downstairs where I knew Leslie’s twin brother and my older brother would be playing some videogame. They nodded at me, understanding I was getting annoyed by my friends with just my presence. It’s happened before, yet I love them so.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm rewriting this whole thing. i hated it before and it was bothering me. i'm debating on whether or not to just delete this :( i dont even know if anyone likes it anymore. so please comment, give me your opinions. && this woulda been longer if i weren't going to the movies reallllly soon.