Status: Check out my new story: Two Worlds Collide|| Stats for SCRM: Readers: 608; Subscribers: 116; Comments: 103

She Can't Read Minds

where he was

"The Blind Side."

"No, that's the worst movie ever." Jenna shot down the suggestion made by Bridget for the tenth time. We were sitting in Leslie's room, on the floor amoungst the blankets. The popcorn bowl in Jenna's lap while Bridget paced on her knees between us and the television. Leslie sat beside me, paying lots of attention to the door and the ceiling.

"Gah! Miranda, I can't do this!" Leslie groaned, turning to me.

"It's okay, Lez," I told her, a hand on her shoulder, "they'll pick a movie soon." Just as I said that an argument began between the two on the movies. Leslie grabbed my arm and pulled me out into the hallway. Just near Markus's room; where he was, where the light was on and the television blasted the sounds of the Super Bowl. "What's up?"

Leslie's eyes flashed to her brother's bedroom door. "You like Markus, right?" I rolled my eyes, nodding. "Say it out loud, Rand."

"Yes," I sighed, wanting to know what this was about, "I like your brother."

She smiled, glancing at his closed bedroom door. Nothing moved even slightly. "And you want to take back what happened right?" I nodded, making her glare at me.

"Out loud, I got it." I watched her carefully. "I'd love to take it back. You don't even know, Lez, but it's too late now." Leslie rolled her eyes and gestured to the wooden door. I looked at it, waiting for him to come out of it; like he'd heard us. Nothing. "What?"

"Go," she instructed, "get him." I bit my lip, stating at the door like suddenly it was a monster determined to eat me. Leslie rolled her eyes at me. "Markus!" she shouted before hiding in her room. Safe.

I stood there, listening to my heart beat in my ears until he stood in the doorway with pjs on and his hair a mess. Oh god. Markus stared at me, eyes wide in surprise. Can't turn back now. "H-Hi." I managed to say.

He crossed his arms and leaned his side against the doorframe. "Hey." He wore a serious face which scared me. "Why'd Leslie shout my name?"

"Because-because I wanna talk. To you. About us." I stumbled out. He raised an eyebrow at me. "I know I ran, but I didn't mean it the way you think I did."

"Come in my room." he mumbled, gesturing as he stepped back. I followed silently, nervous as hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
So i typed this on my ipod, i will be editing it right away.

Super bowl.Steelers<3. Packers<3. Either way, I win. :)