Sequel: Wish You Were Here
Status: Completed

Katastrophic Breakdown

Surrender

As I walked home from practice with Annabeth, Jarron left halfway through practice, I thought about what Padge had said. How Could I sound like Matt Tuck? I guess I'm gonna go home and look in the mirror to see if I look like him too. Annabeth stopped just short of my house and I almost ran into her. " What'd you stop fo-" I stopped, gaping at the black and red corrvetter in my driveway " Son of a bitch!" I yelled just as my dad stepped out of the house. He looked over and waved us over. Well maybe just me, Annabeth was stuck to the ground in shock. I grabbed her coat sleeve and pulled her along with me.
"Whats up?" I asked, standing a good ten feet away from him. " Why'd you run away today?"
"Because you left ME and mom to go on tour!" I yelled, my face was getting red and i was angry again. "If I had known Drew, if i knew, i would have stayed."

I Thought about what Padge had told me after practice before i headed home:

FLASHBACK: Bandroom after everyone has left, only me and Padge remain.
"Drew, can i talk to you?" Padge asks. I smile and turn my attention to him "Yea, whats up?"
"How do you feel about your dad?" " I hate him, he left me and my mom and now he's here taunting me, not wanting to see me."
Padge sighed and scratched the back of his head " Drew, its not that he doesn't want to see you, its that you wont let him." :END OF FLASHBACK

Sorry Padge, but i'm not quite ready to let him in just yet " I'm sorry, me and Annabeth have something we need to do." But when I try to walk with Annabeth, she digs in her heels and stayes right where she is, right beside Dad. I turn back around and sigh. " Talk to him D, he's not as bad as you think." I sighed a bigger sigh, how could i say no to Annabeth's Hazel eyes? I couldn't.

"Alright you win. Let's talk." Annabeth and Matt smiled as they began to walk towards the house " Stop! Not here. We should talk in Reese's basement, everyone is there and I want them to be a part of this too. "okay, to Reese's basement" said Matt and we all hopped in the Corrvette and drove off to Reese's house in complete silence
♠ ♠ ♠
ahhh! this one's kinda short..i think its cuz today is friday and i just have no paitence for anything right now. however! i only have two more days of school and then i'm done for CHRISTMAS BREAK!!!
thats right, i said CHRISTMAS BREAK!! anyone who thinks it should be holiday can go eat a christmas tree..no not the real trees, but those little debbie snacks called the christmas trees. anyway, the point on being CHRISTMAS BREAK is for me to play black-ops on the wii, open presents and Work on this story :)
I'd also like some comments..feedback is a good thing so lets see if i can get some of that please. you guys are great :)