Sequel: Wish You Were Here
Status: Completed

Katastrophic Breakdown

No Reason

" Drew, your always staring off into space" said Scott, my best friend and drummer for our band "The Fallen". " Yea I am" i mumbled and looked back at the screen that we were working on our myspace and facebook profiles on. Everything was going good...until i got to the influences part of the profiles. The only people i could think of were Jimmy Urine and Steve Righ? from Mindless self-indulgence and Dexter Holland from The Offspring. Other then them the only other person i could think of was Matt Tuck and even though I respected and admired him as another guitarist and singer, he certatinly wasn't a person I liked.

Why you might ask? Well the story I was told was that when i was concieved, my mother kept me a secret from dear old daddy, Matthew Tuck. Nine months later, Tuck left to go on a big tour around the world with his band without knowing mom was in the hospital giving birth to me. When the hospital said I was ready to leave, mom took me in a wrapped blanket and small basket and place me on our neighbors steps. 17 years later, I still live in that same house with our neighbors, who happend to be Scott and his parents. Growing up, I never felt love or kindness in that house, maybe except from Scott and his siblings who really looked out for me. I was atleast a little greatful that they took me in and gave me the basic necessities. But growing up in that household made me who i am, with Two piercings in both ears, two piercings in my bottom lip, short spiky dirty blonde hair thats either covered by a stocking cap or fedora. I also have a new tattoo on my back of the Parsons family crest. Parsons was my mothers maiden name, I'd rather have that on my back than Tuck's or the Riggs'.

Scott punched me and i gave him the evil eye for it. " Are you gonna finish this fucking thing or not?"
" I'll fucking finish this fucking thing when i fucking feel like fucking finishing it." i nearly growled at him. Scott looked back at the screen and said ," Edsel Dope and Virus"

"Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded his head and I put them down and turned to Matt and Reese, the other two guitarists and backing vocals. " What about you guys?" "Trip Eisen, Wayne Static, and Koichi Fukada." they said in unison. Scott and I laughed as I put them in and saved the page and turned the computer off.
"Come on, we have practice in a half hour and i dont wanna be here when the parents who went to hell and came back with satan's flaming pitchfork to fuck both me and Scott over come back to do what I just said." Scott just had an "ewww" look on his face while Matt and Reese looked at eachother and back at me and Matt said " oh..those parents..yea, lets get outta here."