Sequel: Wish You Were Here
Status: Completed

Katastrophic Breakdown

He's gone

*Annabeth's P.O.V*
I couldn't believe that after all that hard work we had put into getting noticed and getting tracks onto a demo, we failed to sell the minimum amount of cd's that the record label wanted us to sell. Whats worse is that the record label told us that Drew would be fined by the record company for trying to sell the rights of the songs to a different label. He seemed so confused when Padge told him the label was dropping us.

I got up from the couch and walked over to my bass that was sittin in the corner of the room and reached for it just as the phone rang. I ran back to the couch and picked the phone up on the third ring.

"Hello?" I asked as i answered

"Annabeth, its Scott." He sounded like he's really upset

"Whats up Scotty?" I asked

"It's Drew. He was hit by a semi-truck and is in the hospital...it doesn't look good Abs"

I dropped the phone and quickly grabbed my coat. I ran and picked the phone back up.

"Tell me everything that happend. I'm on my way now."

Scott continued to tell me the story of how Drew's stalker had shown up to his house and wanted to talk to him so badly that he got frustrated and walked outside, where it had been raining for a while and the truck couldn't stop right away.

"There was a lot of blood Annabeth. I don't know if he'll make it through the day."
Scott was trying hard to hold back his sadness through the phone. I started to walk faster and told Scott that I was hanging up.

*Time Skip*
I finally got to the hospital and found Drew's room. He looked really pale just laying there with all those tubes in him. The only noise in the room was the faint beeping sound from the monitors. I sat down next to Scott who had already fallen asleep and decided to take a nap myself.

*another time skip*
I was violently shaken which is what woke me up. I jumped out of the chair I was in and looked around. The person who was shaking me was the women that kept stalking Drew. She had a wild look in her eyes. It wasn't until I started to focus did i realize that she was asking me something.

"Annabeth!!" she yelled

I winced and yelled back "WHAT?!?!" she winced and let go of me

"Where's Drew?" she asked me. I looked at her like she was out of her mind.
"He's right behind yo-" I stopped and stared at an empty hospital bed with a small note on the pillow. I pushed her aside and grabbed the note. As I read it, my whole body went rigid and cold as i collappsed on the floor and started crying. I handed the note to Scott. As he read it aloud, I wept louder
"Dear Scott, Annabeth, Drake, and Reese. I've put you all through too much. I'm moving away and you probably wont' hear from me again. please don't come looking for me. - Drew"

Scott ran out the door and started dialing on his phone the numbers of the rest of the band members, while i was still on the floor, unable to move further as I let my love, slip out of my hands and dissapear.
♠ ♠ ♠
THERE!! this is completed...well this part is, now i gotta do the sequel..oh, by the way. I'm back! lol again, this time its most likely for good :)