Sequel: Wish You Were Here
Status: Completed

Katastrophic Breakdown

Headfirst For Halos

As I was walking home, i get a call on my cell from Annabeth. I sighed and picked it up.

"Yea?"
"Is That How You Answer The Phone?"
"It is when i know who it is. Watcha need?"
"I was wondering if you could hangout with me at my house today?"...okay lets get one thing straight..Annabeth never invites any of her bandmembers over...ever...sooo this is just a little creepy to me but i'm not gonna mess this chance up to be the first one to be over there.

"Sure Why not? I'm already at your house so i'll just wait on the steps."

"Awesome! Just wait there for me, I'll be there in a minute."
I hung up wondering what she wanted. I have been helping her with bass, not that she needs it now. She's so good and natural at it she could out play Cliff Burton and The Flea. When i Looked up from putting my phone away, a black and red Corrvette drove by slowly. "Drug Dealers" I thought as i held my guitar tighter . When Annabeth walked up to me, the car stopped. I quickly got up with my guitar and pushed open the door. " In, In In NOW!" i yelled and pushed her in. I stepped in quickly and closed the door and locked it. " Only in Mt. Pleasant" i mumbled. Annabeth Tapped my shoulder. I turned to look at her and she looked throughly pissed with her hands on her hips, but she was sooo cute and adorable i couldnt keep a straight face..i tried like hell though.

Let's get another thing straight too, i hardly ever check out Annabeth but she was just..wow today. Anyway back to what was going on. "What The Hell?!" she yelled.
"What?" I asked
"Why'd you shove me into my own house? i nearly fell on my bass!"
..whoops...
"My bad, i didn't know i pushed you that hard"

She Sighed, Slid her pink converse off her feet and went upstairs with her bass.
I quickly kicked my Reeboks off, grabbed my guitar and hurried after her to her room. When I walked in, she closed her door and sat down on her bed. She smiled and waited as i put my guitar down and sat down next to her. " Okay, what you wanna do?" She sighed, smiled lightly and chewed her lip quietly for a minute. When she was ready to talk, she sat up straight and put her hands together. " Drew, Please let me sing one song at the Talent Show" I looked into her eyes and saw how badly she wanted to do this. " Alright, one song..but a song we're gonna write together. Right now, in this very room. Just you and me"
"Alright!" She grinned, hugged me and told me I was the best group leader ever. I"m not gonna lie, i would have liked to held her in a hug a little longer but when she let go, i reluctantly let go too. yea, I liked Annabeth, but right now, my main goal was music and the Talent show.
" The Only Problem is that I'm terrible at writing songs." She looked at me, pleading me to write the guitar parts and drum parts while she wrote the bass parts and lyrics.
"Alright, lets start"
Alright, what's the tempo gonna be like"
Honestly...in my mind, half the song was already done.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_V0qUiC2Mj0I/SfRH2vcjgoI/AAAAAAAAAOw/qztAuX712F0/s400/girls-skate-clothing.JPG&imgrefurl=http://pistacheclothing.blogspot.com/2009/04/some-new-girls-pics-from-our-09.html&usg=__6vjSdrwlWzSKH8mM09yzxgFc1zY=&h=320&w=240&sz=20&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=yhYE8CdUDyvnmM:&tbnh=120&tbnw=90&prev=/images%3Fq%3DSkater%2Bgirl%2Bclothes%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1034%26bih%3D656%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=265&ei=rL8HTfL_C42knAfMq6TlDQ&oei=m78HTdq2H4L-nAeaztm1DQ&esq=3&page=1&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:15,s:0&tx=59&ty=101 - Annabeth's shirt

http://www.tillys.com/tillys/variants.aspx?prod=161084100&ctlg=030_Kids&cid=1142&source=8&size=&s= - Annabeth's shorts

http://www.converse.com/#/products/shoes/converseone/builder/oneSta74Ox1003,,,, - Annabeth's shoes