Sequel: Wish You Were Here
Status: Completed

Katastrophic Breakdown

Operation:Preperation

" I should be going, dinner is in an hour and the demons are probably mad as hell that i stayed here for a bit." I said as i put my guitar in its case. I turned around to say bye to Annabeth, but she was still on her bed, her forehead wrinkled in concentration as she finishes her bass lines for the new song we just wrote.
"yea, I'll see you tommorrow" she mumbled
"It's a date." I said as i walked out of the room. I smiled as i wated at the top of the steps and counted
1..2..3 " Wait! What?!" she poked her head out her door, her eyes searching for me till they found me
"I'll see you at school tommorrow"

"Oh..yea see you tommorrow" she Blushed and went back into her room and closed the door. I just shook my head as i walked down the stairs and out the front door of Annabeth's house

As I was walking home, that same black and red Corrvette was following me, I decided to ignore them for now. As they got closer, I realized that they weren't drug dealers by the music they were listening to..Bullet For My Valentine's Waking The Demon. Great..I'm being stalked by a couple of my dads fans. I needed to get off the street and fast.

At the next alley i took a right and ran down the alley as fast as i could. Behind me i could hear the window sliding down and a guy yell " Kid! STOP!". I ignored his plead or threat..i couldnt tell and ran all the way home and went inside through the backyard door. There waiting for me was Mrs. Riggs A.K.A Bitch from Satan's Ass.
"Where Have You Been?!" she asked
I bent down, slipped my Reebok's off, and pointed at her
"Woman..you need to calm down"
Before she could begin to yell at me, Scott ran down the stairs, grabbed me and we went upstairs to our room. Scott closed and locked the door.
When he turned around there was a sly smile on his face.

"Soo, What'd you and Annabeth do?" I knew what he wanted to hear but i wasnt going to feed him a lie..though i wasnt going to tell him the truth..just yet.

" We hung out, Played our instruments a little, you know. the same ol, same ol"

His smile fell and I laughed at the look of stupidity his face took on. Sort of like when an ape is trying to grab hold of baannana and realizes he has thumbs. So I changed the subject.

"When are auditions for the school Talent show?"
"Tommarrow, why?"
"We should have practiced more..." Scott didn't look concerned about our lack of practice at all, in fact he looked confident and ready to take on the world.
"Don't Worry about it, I'm sure the judges won't let us down on the scoring."
The judges are freaking music legends, they'll be harsh"
Lets get just one more thing straight...last time i swear. The talent show is actually like an interview by a band that goes to the big music festivals like, Lallapalozza, Warped tour, Ozzfest, and mayhem fest. What's new is that there's another festival called the Metal Horror Fest. Anyway, The top three bands in this talent show get to go and play on the smallest stage at each fest. How small is the smallest stage? the stage its self is big enough for a band to play and move around on and the people ...well ...there's room for 10,000 fans... Small? Compared to the high school, its reallly big.

I sighed and shrugged. " I guess there's no helping it, we'll just play like we always do"