Status: I need a small co-writer. Any up for the job?

I Just Love My New Neighbors

Meeting Him

"He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not, he lo-"

I cut Jaz's irritating ryhme thing by saying, "You're what? A Sophmore in high school? No you two don't love each other."

"Well Ember, this is why no one wants to be with you. Let love into your heart and maybe some one will finally like you."

I rolled my eyes. She was one of those girls who actually thought love exsists. Her boyfriend and her have been together since 7th grade(We're now in 10th). I can see where she gets the ideas from but I still don't approve.

"No thanks but I'll stick to the 4 F's," I paused so she would recite my famous four F's with me, "Food, fucking, friends and fans."

She threw a Hershey Kiss at me and I just caught it in my mouth and winked. See, this was our after-school-on-a-Friday snack. We were out on the football field which had the high school, middle school, and one of the elemantary schools within literally 150 ft.

She had her Hershey Kiss bag and Pepsi while I had my gummy bear bag and orange juice.

"Speaking of fans, where's your boyfriend, Nick?" I asked her.

"He's mad because I'm going to the party with you Saturday night to make sure you don't do anyone stupid." Yes she did mean anyone too stupid. I wasn't a whore but my horomones have been off the fucking charts since I was 13. So naturally whenever I got tipsy, I ended up getting laid.

"His fucking loss now let's get back to my house." As I stood up, my shirt lifting a little, showing a huge chunk of the bruise I had gotten when I fell down the stairs.

Jaz sighed and said, "I wish the stairs would stop tripping you."

I just laughed it off, "And I wish I was having sex with Dahvie Vanity."

***

We were singing our usual songs on the walk home but I stopped when I saw a moving van near my house. Did we finally get new neighbors?

"I hope there's a hot guy there." Jaz said as we got closer and saw some items being pulled out of the van. Guy stuff.

"I know. Then I could just go over to his house to fuck." We stopped in front of my house and as I was about to bring her in I said, "Let's hope by tonight I'll be fucking my hopefully hot new neighbor."

We started to walk up the steps when a voice stopped me, "And I hope to be fucking you too."

We turned around and we knew who my neew neighbor was. The guy we've been crushing on forever and who has seemed to only get hotter: Ronnie Radke.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ronnie's getting out soon or has gotten out (It's was either the 12th of this month or it's gonna be the 18th) and I'd like to welcome him back!!!

So thoughts about this short intro?

P.S. Character's things will be up tomorrow. I gotta crash.