Status: I need a small co-writer. Any up for the job?

I Just Love My New Neighbors

Chapter One

I raised an eyebrow, "Oh really Mr. Radke? Or are you just gonna leave me hanging?"

He smirked and said, "Oh yeah baby. Maybe you can come over to my place and we'll have some fun."

I shook my head and I said, "Sorry big boy but that'd be considered rape if we did. I'm underage and you are what? 24?"

"Actually I'm 24 and since we're in New York state it wouldn't be rape for me to have sex with as 17 year old."

"I'm 14 you dumbass. I can only have sex with people up to the age of 18."

His smirk only got bigger. "No one has to know."

Jaz took a step in and raised her hand, "Still here you sex-crazed freaks."

"You're just jealous he''ll be getting some from me instead of you tonight." I stuck my tongue out at her and I knew she was just as tempted as me to start making out just to Ronnie with an erection.

"Well I'd love to stay here and watch you two undress each other with your eyes but I have to go unpack." Ronnie paused a second and looked at me in the eyes. "Maybe you'll come over later to help?"

"Is there a time limit on how late I can come over?"

He smirked again, "I'll be up all night baby."

I gave him a little wave as me and Jaz walked up the steps and he went back to his house.

I unlocked the door and we stepped in, going straight for the kitchen. We threw our bookbags on the couch and popped open some sodas.

"He totally likes you." That was all she had to say to me before I started laughing.

"He doesn't even know me. He likes my horomones and how they're raging."

We both rolled our eyes and went back to just doing nothing.

***

I got on my hands and knees to clean the blood off the floor. After I finished cleaning this 1 last thing, I could go over to Ronnie's house.

I got up and threw the sponge back into the bucket. I wiped off my knees and went down to the basment to get rid of it.

As I drop the bucket and opened the door to the outside I breathe. I walk across the lawn and knock on the door.

As he opens it, I see Ronnie's only in a towel. "Didn't think I'd be seeing you," He said, opening the door wider to let me in.

"Why? It's only what? 2AM?" I stepped in and gasped. His house looked like he'd lived here for months already.

He shook his head, "It's actually 3 in the morning."

I shrugged my shoulders and laid down on the couch. "So what do you want to do Ronald?"

He playfully glared at me, "Don't call me Ronald- I don't even know your name."

"Ember Sullivan."

"Well Twig, how about we go for a swim?"

I matched his smirk with one of my own. "Let's."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts? Comments?

Also characters besides Jaz are up.