We Are the Kids From Yesterday

Astro Zombie and Battery Fire!

My name is Daniella Rose Jacobs, but I prefer to go by Ella, not Daniella or Dani. I’m twenty two and I have a son who is five named Zachariah Patrick Weston or Zacky, and we’re killjoys.

I’m originally from Las Vegas, Nevada or more commonly known as the City of Sin. My story starts out in the year 2014, two years after the world was supposedly end, which of course was a lie, or I wouldn’t be here telling you my story, would I? This was the year both of my parents had lost their jobs. One day a letter came in the mail from some company named Better Living Industries offering them jobs.

They took the two jobs without hesitation because they had to take care of my boyfriend Nicholas, our little three month old baby boy Zachariah, and I. The only bad thing was that BLI was in Los Angeles, well what use to be L.A. Now it’s called Battery City. They officially renamed the famous city in the beginning of 2014. So we packed up our lives and moved.

Everything was going perfect for about a year, we had just celebrated Zachariah’s first birthday and then everything started to change… for the worse.

My parents had volunteered to test run something they called miracle pills. I was pretty iffy about these pills when they told Nicholas and I about these pills, but I refused to voice my opinion because they were letting us live with them without paying rent.

I was right to be iffy about the pills because the next day, the day when they were going to take the pills, they came home as empty shells, no emotion what-so-ever! They were dead, lost their souls, just empty bodies. I hated my parents because they took the pills and just became Korse’s- I think that’s what the name my parents used- drones.

I called up some of my friends in Battery City to see if their parents took the pills, which they all did, they too were empty shells. I knew that Nicholas and I needed to get Zachariah out of Batter City if we wanted him to grow up a normal child.

So the next day when my parents the empty shells left for work Nicholas and I packed what the three of us needed and took my 2011 dark blue ford fusion and got the hell out of Battery City without looking back.

We were out in the desert as Killjoys for about a year and a half. Nicholas was Gasoline Suicide, I was Astro Zombie, and Zachariah was Battery Fire. We wanted revenge on BLI for what they are doing for innocent people, turning them in to empty shells or Korse’s minions, or other known as Dracs.

Our signature colors and article of clothing was: for me it was a light purple mask and a white short sleeved zip up hoodie with skulls all over it and the word Zombie in purple across the middle of my back. Zachariah had a white mask with a black line over the eyes and a blue t-shirt that had Na na na…BATMAN on it in black lettering. Nicholas wore a pure black mask with lime green splashes with a tattered green tank top.

One day we had gotten ambushed by Dracs and to protect our three and a half year old son Nicholas took laser beams to the head, instantly killing him. That day has scarred both Zachariah and I for life. Every once in a while Zachariah cries for his dad. That day was also the day I stopped going by the name Dani, Nicholas was the only one to call me that and I let live, ever.

I still had a piece of Nicholas with me at all times, Zachariah. He was the spitting image of his father besides his eyes, although he got the green from him, he got the brightness of the color from me. Nicholas had deep penetrating green eyes and shaggy blonde hair that went slightly past his ears.

Six months later we found another girl in zone four named Ritalin Diamond, and we’ve been traveling together ever since. We’ve became best friends, and an Auntie to Zachariah.

Now its 2019, two and a half years after meeting Diamond and BLI has taken over most of the States, and is starting over in Europe. It seems like BLI can’t be beaten. We wouldn’t be Killjoys if we didn’t try our hardest.
♠ ♠ ♠
There is my introduction to my character Zombie and her son Zachariah. :D
Now it's Ritalin Dimonds turn!

Send us Love, or maybe drugs, but I'm sure we wont buy 'em but we'll sell 'em!

Love Rae <3