Glitter

Chapter 1

Ring! Ring

Robert groaned and turned over, his hand grasping at the light that shone from his cell phone. Finally his hand found the device and brought it to his ear.

"Hello?" he asked his voice still thick with sleep.

"R-Rob?" a shaky voice replied from the other line.

"Yeah. Who is this?" He asked.

"It's Regan."

Instantly Rob was sitting up, no longer tired. He climbed out of bed and walked into the kitchen to talk not wanting to wake his girlfriend Jessica who was curled up asleep next to him.

"Regan? Holy fuck!" he replied once in the next room.

"Yeah. Look I'm sorry for calling so late but um....I need help." she said.

"Help? What kind of help?" he asked curious as to what she would need from him.

"I'm stuck in Tucson."

"Why the fuck are you in Tucson?"

"It's a long story but I guess the cliff notes version is my druggy boyfriend took off with some bimbo and left me here. Look is there anyway that you or Monte could come and pick me up? I'd call Dad but he's in fucking Wyoming visiting some relative of ours or some shit and Riley....well you know how he is. I swear to god that I will pay you back."

"What about that pact thingy? Why don't you just call M-"

"NO! I refuse to call that jackass. Pact or no pact." Regan spat cutting him off before he could finish his sentence.

"Jesus calm down Regan. What happened between you two? You were like...best friends." he replied.

"Correction he was best friends with Ronnie. I was just an easy fuck to him. End of story." Regan replied.

Robert sighed heavily, "Look I'll see what I can do okay? Gimme your address and I'll figure something out." he said.

"Oh my god you're my fucking savior Rob!" she replied and rattled off an address which he quickly wrote down on a sheet of paper.

"No problem hon. I'll someone should be there by tomorrow afternoon."

"Thanks Rob. Seriously I know you and the rest of the guys aren't on the best of terms with my brother but...thanks." she said.

"You're welcome. Talk to you later." he said and hung up.

He sighed as he looked down at his phone and opened his contacts. He'd be asleep most likely right now and when Regan found out who he'd sent after her she'd probably show up at his door with a switchblade and slit his throat. In fact he could see the headlines now: 'Escape The Fate Drummer Murdered By Ex-Lead Singer's Sister'.

However it was a risk he was willing to take and without a second thought hit call and brought the phone back to his ear. Marilyn Manson played back at him for a few seconds before it finally picked up.

"Do you fucking realize it's three fucking thirty in the the fucking morning?"

"Yes Max I'm fully aware of the time. Now I need to talk to you." he replied.

Max groaned, "Can't it wait until a decent hour? Like say noon?" he asked.

"No I have to talk to you now. It's about Regan."

"Who?" he asked.

"Regan!" Robert replied louder this time.

"Radke?"

"No Max Ronald Reagen, the 40th president of the united states needs help from beyond the grave." he replied.

"Oh well in that case..."

"Goddammit Max! This is serious!" Robert replied.

"Fine! Jesus Christ did you call me this early to bitch me out?" he asked.

"No. Look Regan is in some shit. She needs someone to drive down to Tucson and pick her up. And I'm sending your ass to do it." Robert said.

"What? Hell no. I'm not fucking driving to Tuscon just to pick up Regan." Max replied.

Robert sighed and ran a hand down his face, "Look you made a promise to Ronnie and whether or not you two are talking you need to keep it. She needs someone to go get her Max and you're going to be the one to do it or else."

"Or else what Robert?" Max scoffed.

"Or else I'll tell Craig just who it was that gave his cousin that hickey when she spent the week with us last tour." Robert replied.

"That's just fucking low Rob. I didn't think that even you'd stoop that low." Max sighed.

"Yeah well I just did so if I were you I'd get ready to head to Tuscon if you don't want Craig finding out your little secret." Rob smiled into the phone.

"Fine but after that I'm fucking done with her." Max spat.

"Whatever just get her to Vegas and drop her off at her Dad's." he replied.

Max confirmed once again that he would pick up Regan and Robert gave him the address and hung up. As he walked back to the bed Robert couldn't help but smile. Maybe things would turn out for the best. If not...well he might want to put an add out for a new bassist soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was asked to make this into a fully story so here it is! Please Review!!!!