Glitter

Chapter 7

"So have a good visit with Nasty?" Max asked as I climbed into his car.

"Yes I did. And he told me something quite interesting." I replied.

"And that would be?"

"Ronnie's getting out. Next week." I replied.

"Is he now?" Max asked his voice a little strained.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Well...good for him." Max replied.

"Mhmm." I replied and dropped the conversation knowing it was getting a tad awkward.

"So where are we going?" I asked a few minutes later as we traveled into a part of Vegas that I hadn't been to. The streets were lined with new cookie cutter houses all in dull beiges, whites and grays.

"Monte and Micheal's place." he replied.

"They live here? Isn't it a little...suburban?" I asked trying to imagine the guys that i'd grown up with living here of all places.

"Yep. It's pretty quiet out here and it's a new development so there aren't many neighbors to complain about noise." he replied as we stopped in front of a house.

It was 2 stories and painted gray with black shutters. The driveway was full of cars; a black classic mustang, a Silver BMW, a white Escalade and a red SUV. Max parked along the curb before hopping out. I pushed my sunnies on top of my head and grabbed my bag before following Max up the walkway.

As we got closer I heard music playing and the sound of a TV. Max didn't bother to knock since they probably wouldn't have heard us anyhow and walked in. The outside of the house may have been dull but the inside wasn't. The living room was bright red and black with a giant squishy looking sofa, huge flat screen with all sorts of video games and such underneath. I could see a kitchen through an archway next to the living room that was painted a bright blue.

All the guys were scattered around the living room. Robert and Monte were sitting on the floor in front of the TV with controllers in hand and Call of Duty on the TV. I recognized Robert's girlfriend Jessica who was on the couch beside Micheal yelling random things at Monte and Robert to try to make them lose. I noticed that the new singer Craig was no where to be seen but I didn't have to wait very long. A few seconds after I noticed his absence he came walking out of the kitchen, a large sandwich in hand. He stopped when he saw Max and I standing just inside the door.

"Maxy!" he yelled and walked over, "Dude where did you disappear to last night? You were supposed to be back at like 10 and you never showed up!" he replied.

"I know I ended up staying over at Regan's." he replied and pointed to me.

Craig turned and looked at me like he'd just noticed I was there, "Oh! You're Ronnie's sister! Hi, I'm Craig." He said and held out his hand.

I shook it, "Regan. Nice to meet you." I replied.

There was a scream from next to us and I saw Robert throw the controller down, "Fuck that shit! You cheated man!" he said pointing to Monte.

"How the hell did I cheat? C'mon Robert don't be such a sore loser." he replied.

"Monte just give it up. Once a sore loser always a sore loser, you can't teach an old dog new tricks." I said leaning over the couch.

"Wha-REGAN!" Monte yelled and jumped up and a moment later he had me in a huge hug.

"Don't hog the girl dude!" I heard Micheal say and a moment later I was wrapped in his arms.

Once he let go I turned and looked at Robert who gave me a smile, "Regan! I love you! You don't want to murder me! Right?" he asked looking at me hopefully.

"Murder you for what? For sending the one person I specifically asked you NOT to send? For making me sit in a fucking car with him? For making me end up having to stay in a seedy ass motel for the night after his car broke down?" I asked feigning anger.

"How about for none of the above?"

"Fine you're forgiven." I said and walked over and hugged him.

"Thank god! I'm to young and handsome to die!" he replied.

I greeted Jessica with a friendly hug before collapsing on the couch.

"So what have you been up to kid?" Monte asked.

"Putting up with a jerk off of a boyfriend." I replied.

"What happened?" Micheal asked.

"Well he's been cheating on me for a while now and then about 3 weeks ago he took off with some stripper whore. End of story." I replied.

"Well you've still got us Regan." Robert said and hugged me.

"Okay now enough with that shit. Regan you and me. Guitar Hero. NOW!" Monte said.

"Hells yeah! That's my game!" I said and jumped up, picking up the controller.

"You're going down little girl." Monte replied.

"Psh...you wish Money." I smirked.

One hour and several rounds later I had beaten Monte to a pulp.

"Oh yeah! I win!" I said doing a little dance.

"Yeah yeah...I let you win little girl." Monte replied.

"Little girl? I'm a YEAR younger than you blondie!" I said sticking my tongue out at him.

He smiled at me, "Whatever you're still younger than me and five inches shorter." He said patting my head.

"Hey no picking on the short people!" Max said and pulled me down beside him.

"It's a small world after all..." I heard Robert mutter.

"Fuck you Rob!" both Max and I said flipping him off in unison.

"Jesus Christ not that shit again! If you two are going to start that talking in unison shit again I quit! I'm done! Find a new drummer for Escape The Fate!" he said and with a huff walked out the front door.

"5-4-3-2-1." we all counted and Rob came walking back in.

"I hate all of you." he replied sitting down.

Robert quit the band everyday. However it was never permanent. We'd all gotten used to it a long time ago.

"Well now that we're done with that...Regan you're closest to the kitchen will you get me a beer?" Monte asked.

"Sure no problem. Anyone else?" I asked and everyone raised their hands.

I nodded and headed to the kitchen. I crouched down in front of the fridge and began to pull beers from inside. Standing up I felt my back began to ache and before I could stop it a yawn broke through. With all the chaos that morning I'd had yet to take an oxy.

I sat the beers down on the counter, opened one and reached into my pocket and pulled out a little white pill and tossed it back with a sip of beer.

"Regan!" someone yelled and for the second time that day I jumped a foot in the air. Spinning around I saw it was Craig this time.

"Johnny Fucking Christ!" I said clutching my chest.

"Sorry did I scare you?" he asked.

"No my heart speeds up and I have the urge to scream every time someone talks to me." I replied.

"Sorry. Look I've got a question." he said and boosted himself up onto the counter and patted the spot beside him.

I walked over and sat down beside him, "Now I want to know what's going on with you and Maxy boy." he said shooting a crooked smile at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well I know that you two used to date back in the day however for some reason that is unknown to me and I'm not going to pry about you two started hating each other. Now you two walk in and are all buddy buddy. Now I know you don't know me very well and I'm the guy who took your brother's spot in this band yada yada yada but Max is my friend and I'm dying to know just what's going on."

I sighed, "I don't quite know what's going on. When we got in the car the day before yesterday we didn't like one another. In fact I was planning ways to murder Robert for sending Max to get me. Then we got stuck and one thing lead to another and now we're....something...I think..." I replied.

Craig nodded, "So you don't know what you two are?"

"Not really." I replied.

"Can I offer you a piece of advice Regan?" he asked.

"Sure." I replied.

"If I were you I'd find out. You seem like a smart girl and I know Max and he's a fucktard half the time. Don't let him lead you on." He said.

I smiled, "Thanks Craig." I replied.

"No problem Ray." he said and gave me a one armed hug before hopping down and grabbing a few of the beers and walking back into the living room with the rest of the guys.

I hopped down picking up my own opened one as well as the one Craig had left, the wheels in my brain spinning. The conversation that morning with Nason had been very similar and at the time it hadn't really bothered me but now that Craig had pointed it out....

This needed to be resolved. Now.

I walked into the living room and saw Craig and Monte video games, scenes from Call Of Duty once again playing on screen, Robert and Jessica pretty much making out and Micheal was strumming away on his guitar. Max sat by himself watching the guys play.

"Hey Max?" I asked leaning over the back of the couch.

"Yeah?"

"C-Can we talk for a moment? Somewhere private?" I asked.

"Sure." he said his brow furrowed.

He got up from the couch and I followed him into a small bathroom near the stairs. He shut the door behind us and locked the door.

"So what's up?" he asked.

"Okay so I've been thinking and I need to know...what are we?" I asked.

"What are we?" he asked.

"Yeah like are we an 'us' or are we not? I mean...I don't want you to string-" but I was cut off as Max's lips closed over mine.

He pulled away a few moments later, "I would never do that to you Regan. I loved you back then and I love you now. You're mine." he smirked and kissed me again, harder this time.

My arms found their way around his neck, my hands tangling in his hair. His found purchase on my lower back pulling me closer to him. I felt his tongue trace my bottom lip and I parted my lips letting it tangle with my own. However just as suddenly it had started it seemed that it stopped.

"Would you push me away if I asked to take this upstairs?" he asked.

"In Monte and Micheal's house?" I asked smirking at him.

He shrugged, "They wouldn't care." he said and bent down and started kissing along my neck.

I sighed, "Fine." and before I could say anything Max had thrown the door open and was dragging me from the bathroom and toward the stairs.

I heard snickers from the others as we ran up the stairs practically tripping over our own feet.

I distinctly heard Robert, Craig and Monte scream in unison, "NO GLOVE NO LOVE!" as Max pulled me into a room and slammed the door behind us.

The moment it was closed Max had me pressed up against it, his lips attacking my neck. This was going WAY too fast. I put my hands on his chest and pushed him back a bit.

"What's wrong? I thought you were okay with this." Max replied.

"I am. I just want this to go slower." I replied.

He smiled and pecked my lips softly, "Okay."

Max took my hands and led me over to the bed and gently pushed me back before climbing out top of me. He kissed me again, this time softer. His hands began to slowly run down my sides, sliding up my tank top and exploring the flesh underneath. I found the hem of his shirt pushing it up and over his head.

I tossed it to the side and ran my hands over his chest. He sat back and pulled me with him so that I was straddling his lap. Max pulled my tank top off and tossed it over to meet his shirt. I kissed him again, teasing his snakebites with my tongue as my hands trailed down his chest before reaching the top of his jeans Fiddling with the button and zipper they were quickly undone

I pushed them down his hips and he kicked them off before smiling, "I seem to be losing things faster than you." he replied and pulled back.

He unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down my legs before moving back up and kissing my neck. He continued down my neck and chest, moving to kiss the valley between my breasts. Without any struggle he reached behind me and unclasped my bra. Max pulled it from my body and tossed it aside. He moved his lips from between my breasts and back to my lips, one hand coming up to one breast, running his thumbs over my nipple, making it harden instantly. The other one began to run along the inside of my thighs.

"Dammit Max don't fucking tease." I groaned as his hand moved up then, stopping just short of my center.

He chuckled but brought his hand up and dipped his fingers under the lace of my boyshorts. I moaned as he pushed into me, pumping his finger in and out slowly.

"Jesus Christ Regan...I want you so bad." he said.

"I want you too." I replied.

"Okay...just wait a moment." he replied and climbed off of the bed.

I opened my mouth to ask him what he was doing when I saw him reach for his jeans. He pulled out his wallet and from inside pulled out a condom. He smiled before dropping his boxers and walking back over to the bed. He pressed his lips to mine before reaching down and pulling my boyshorts from around my waist and tossing them aside.

He paused just long enough to roll the condom over his hardened length before slowly pushing inside. I groaned as took his sweet time pushing in, letting me get used to his size. Once he was in all the way he pulled back in a little before thrusting in as hard as he could.

It had been 2 years since we'd last been together but it felt like nothing had changed. He knew all the spots that made me moan and I knew all his. It didn't take long for him to hit my spot dead on making my vision blur and his name fall from lips in a tangle of curses.

His hands gripped my hips tightly as his end neared and his thrusts became sloppy. I would probably find bruises there there later but I didn't really care. My brain was too concentrated on the ball of heat forming in the pit of my stomach to think.

I came first with a cry as tingles spread through my body. My muscles clamping around him sent Max over the edge next. He moaned and after a few last half-hearted thrusts he collapsed on the bed beside me.

"That was amazing." he said with a sigh.

"I know. I missed you." I said rolling over and curling into his side, resting my head on his sweaty chest.

"So did I." he replied as he brushed a strand of hair from my face before kissing me softly on the lips and pulling me closer to him. Almost instantly we both fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
so this took me like 3 days to write! i hope you enjoy and please review!!!