The Forest

The Forest Awakens.

Petunia kept running, she felt she had to speak to the man. Her mother kept screaming 'Petunia! Come here, where are you?!'

They had ran too far into the forest, they were lost, the forest had ate them.
Petunia kept running until she stumbled upon a clearing in the forest, it was beautiful, sparkling, and the sun was shining through the canopy over head.

The man, the man was standing in the middle of the clearing kneeling on one knee beckoning her to come closer. He was like a drug, like an addiction, once you saw him, you had to come closer, you couldn't help it. He lured many women into the forest, his dark blonde hair glistening, his muscular build, his teeth sparkling in his seductive smile.

Amanda had no idea where her daughter was, she was scared and crying. She kept thinking of how vulnerable her daughter was, how easily she bled, and bruised. She knew she was in trouble. Suddenly, an echo surrounded her whispering 'No one gets out of the forest alive.'

She was so scared, she ran faster than she ever had, trying to find her daughter and keep her safe. But Petunia had already dug her hole much too deep.

'What's your name?' Petunia asked. The man was holding her tightly into his chest.
'My name's Silvestri.' He said with a smirk on his face. Suddenly, he stood up and watched her mother walk into the clearing. He pushed Petunia behind him and yelled 'What are you doing here skank face?'
'I'm here to get MY daughter back you drunken tart!' she replied.

He began to run, with Petunia tightly tucked under his arm, darting in between trees to try and confuse Amanda. But she was much too cunning...
♠ ♠ ♠
I can tell this story's going to be a lot of fun. This chapter was fun, it's going to get really gruesome too :)