The Forest

Should I live.. or should I die?

“You make no sense to me some times...” Donabella admitted softly.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck... what are we going to do?” James panicked.

“I don’t know... but... chances are... we won’t make it out alive. I’m scared.” Donabella barely raised her voice above a whisper. As if speaking too loudly would attract dangerous animals.

“Tomorrow... I’m going to set off to find help, you search the forest for more ghosts. Okay?” James asked.

“... Okay, but... I don’t think they’ll like me very much.” Donabella said warily.

This conversation, and planning for tomorrow continued for hours until Donabella fell asleep. Once Donabella was asleep, James decided he would start getting ready for his mission. He bathed in the damp tree fronds, and relaxed by their fire until morning.

~Donabella’s dream~


Donabella was in the forest, running from the ghosts, but she wasn’t fast enough, they caught up, tied her up, and commenced slowly and painfully sawing her fingers off, they did this while she was still alive so that she could experience the pain they had, and suffered. They jammed her fingers in her mouth she felt herself choking, then, they snapped her leg like a twig and hung her from the vines. By the time anyone found her, she was already bones.

Donabella woke up with a jolt, and began to scream, scaring James and the birds in neighbouring trees. He crawled over to her and hugged her tightly calming her slowly while murmering “It was only a dream, it was only a dream.” he kissed her forehead and held her until she was completely calmed.

She sat up and asked him “Why did you kiss my forehead?”

“Umm... I don’t know...”James replied

“Well I liked it, it made me feel safer... Would you do it again?” She asked hopefully.
He leaned in to kiss her on the forehead when her head came up her lips parallel to his, he kissed her softly at first, not realising it was not her forehead and when he did, kissed more passionately, feeling that this may be the last kiss he would ever have. Then he stood up, grabbed his stuff and ran off into the distance, to find civilisation - and help.

Donabella’s dream had shaken her badly, she didn’t want that to happen to her, she would be screaming in agony, she wasn’t as tough as most others.

“I’ll have to do it myself... I hope this is the right thing to do...” She said, and then added in a whisper, “I love you James.”

She found rocks and sharpened them, she planned on slittling her wrists, her thighs, and throat. She wanted to die quickly and as pain free as possible. Of course, jumping in the river had crossed her mind, but she needed James to see she was the one that stole her life- that it was her choice.

James came back two days later, to find her slowly de-composing. He fell to his knees and tears slid freely down his cheeks, when he saw, cut into her arm “I love you James.” He loved her also, and decided he needed to bury her, and then find the sick bastard that influenced her to do that to herself.

It wasn’t going to be easy, but he was going to kill every last seducer, so that no more women would be lead into the forest unwillingly. He needed weapons firstly.

But what weapons can you find in a forest...?
♠ ♠ ♠
Indeed it is far from over. (Haha... Sitting here fixing all the errors of another's writing. You'll forgive me, right, pup? - Whispering Silence. [I had full permission to correct errors. ])

Yes darling, I forgive you. - Whispering_Shadows :)