This Is Not My Body

You Like My Son?

Abbey's P.O.V.

Billie - ' Do you have a thing for my on?"

Me - " No, I mean maybe, I mean....ummm.." Wow way to make yourself look like a idiot.

Billie - " And no, he does not have a girls friend, as far as I know. You do know that it is a little creepy that your in my body and you are having a thing for my boy?"

Me - " Oh no Billie, I didn't think that at all." I rolled my eyes and looked away.

Billie just laughed at me, and I decided not to ask anything about Joey; but just when I made that decision he started up the Joey topic again.

Billie - " So what do you like about my son?" Billie asked fluttering his eyes.

Me - " Like I'm going to talk boys with you when I'm a boy."

Billie - " Oh come on, he's still my son, and you still have the mind of a girl so just talk to me like your talking to your dad."

Me - " I never got the chance to ever talk to my dad about boys."

Billie - " Oh I'm sorry, you don't have to say anymore if you don't want to."

Me - " I prefer not, everything I remember with him is all the good in my life and its sad to think about it."

Billie - " I understand I lost my dad when I was young to."

Me - " I know, that's why I connected with your band so much, I feel like you are sometimes talking right to me."

Billie - " I try to write that way, I do try and sound like I am talking straight to my fans."

Me - " Yeah you do, oh we are here."

We pulled up to the hotel that Billie will be staying in until we figure this hole thing out.

Billie - " I stayed here when I once came home from tour because 80 is always telling me to take a week to myself after I get back from tour, so I usually stay here."

Me - " Lets go get you checked in."

Wile we were checking Billie into his hotel room I decided to think of how in the world we were going to fix this hole mess up, I have no idea where to even begin, all I know is that I need to change back with Billie so he can get his life back together; and I'll also be on my way to a new life as well with the Armstrong's.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the no updates, my computer broke down and I jsut go thte money to by a new one, I will write more I promis!!!