This Is Not My Body

I'm not Abbey?!?!

I slowly got up off the ground and saw a phone on the bed; I want to call my mom.

I grabbed the phone and I started to hesitate.

" Why should I call her? She hates me, she loves her new wonderful, sexual abusing husband. But I don't care I want to speak to my mom."

I dialed my old number, and wile I did that all the memories of my old life came back to me.

My dad dyeing, my mom shutting down, Nick coming into my life, mom drinking, Nick hitting me the first time, mom taking his side, Nick attacking my little brother, mom kicking Nick our, my brother going to live with out grandmother, my mom inviting Nick to live with us, and finally Nick sexually abusing me.

But I just took a deep breath and let the phone ring one more time; and I was about to hang up the phone when....

" Hello??'

Mom - " Hello?"

I forgot that my voice is messed up so how am I going to explain to my mom that I'm Abby, of at lest let me talk to my old self?

" Umm is this Abbey's mom?"

Mom - " Who's asking?"

Think quick Abbey....

" I'm Abbey's boy friend.....and I was just wanting to say hi and her cell phone is off."

Ac ward silence....

" Yeah I suppose hold on."

Wait so I am still there??? How is this possible??? Who is in my body???

.......................................................................................................................................................................

Dream

oh baby that's good, keep doing that, oh nice, give it to me that's right, oh bite my neck that's it, I know you want me, oh god, what baby? You want to do what? Tell me baby what do you want? You want to rub what baby? You want me to rub my cock? (End of dream)

Well if that's what you want baby....Ok....what!?!?!......where's my dick!!!!

I still had my eyes closed but I know I'm awake, where the hell is my cock?!?!?!

I didn't have time to really reflect on the fact that my cock was gone because a women came in the room and said Abbey someone is on the phone for you.

" But my name isn't Abbey, I'm Billie Joe?"
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short I have finals this week.